Cosmopolitan.

Covert Love

---Daehyun's POV---

"So...this is, my room."

"Well you certainly have particular interests." Tao said clearly taken back by what he saw.

"Yeah, Nicki Minaj has always been one of my role models."

"Ah I see..."  He seemed confused.

"You can take a seat you know, I won't, bite."

Tao scanned his surroundings before finally to take a seat.

"Wanna play PS4?" Surely this could get Tao to relax.

I grabbed two control pads and quickly sat next to Tao on my bed. I started up a game of Call of duty zombies and by the sour look on Tao's face, I could tell that he had not played this before.

"What? Afraid of a little zombies?" I mocked.

"Shut up. As if!" He whined.

His voice cracked, clearly it was not intended as he turned his head away to obviate conversation.

"I am sure that I do not really have to go over how to play with you, just shoot zombies and try not to die."  I joked.

"I know what to do." He glared, and it was quite hot.

It came to the round where the dogs come out but by then it was too late and I had already made the mistake of not warning him before hand.

"AH! What the hell is that?!" He shrieked and gave an athletic throw of my control pad right at the wall behind us.

"Uh..." I wasn't sure how to react to that outburst.

After he had picked up the control pad and calmed down we both glanced at each other and fell back on the bed out of laughter.

I turned my head to face him.

"Are you sure you know what to do?" I usually try to avoid a lot of eye contact but we were so close it became inevitable.

He returned my eye contact yet did not say a word.

"I can teach you if you'd like?" I continued to gaze into his eyes as I slowly slid my hand down towards his control pad, his hand in the process.

He flinched but didn't pull away.

In an obvious effort to distract me he began to talk again.

"You are aware of how I like Li An right? Well I guess everyone is. It's not like I am discrete about it or anything. Anyway, I said very hurtful things to her and I am worried that she won't forgive me for it."

"Well you have been friends for a years, so if it has lasted that long I doubt it can be ruined in a matter of seconds." I reassured him.

He looked down at the control pad in his hands, indicating that he still needed convincing.

"Zitao, give her some time, she will come around."

"Yeah you're right Daehyun. Okay it is getting late I better be off."

"Alright, I'll just grab your coat." I got up to leave but was pulled back by his warm hand touching mine.

"Hey...thanks for this. It was the kind of break that I needed." He mumbled softly and looked up at me with hopeful eyes, the innocence in them took me off guard.

Li An better not hurt him.

---Li An's POV---

It is now Thursday and has been a week since I saw the mysterious senior. It is as if he is avoiding me. He is nowhere to be found and I can't ask around because he didn't even tell me his name. I spent the whole day looking and now school is finished. I would ask Sehun but we are not on suitable terms for that right now. I guess it can't be helped, I hope I find him tomorrow.

---Melisa's POV---

"Melisa! Do you have a pen? I haven't done the homework due in tomorrow yet and I can't find a single pen!"

"Um...Yeah sure one second Ayse." I dug my hand through my bag without looking, took out the first pen I grabbed and handed it to Ayse.

"Oh cool pen." Ayse grinned.

"Oh Wait Ayse that's...no never mind." It'll be fine, I trust Ayse enough to let her use it.

---Mi Rae's POV---

"Yixing stop it!" I laughed. Yixing and I had been spending a lot of time together. Spending Monday at his house learning guitar had made us more comfortable with each other so we had spent every day this week at either his house or mine.

"Mi Rae I like it when you do that." Yixing looked me flirtatiously in the eye.

"B-Be quiet, I didn't do anything!" Why do I put myself in these challenging situations.

"Who are you trying to fool Mi Rae? It's just us here." He smirked and my arm.

"Yeah I know. Let's just watch a movie."

---Ayse's POV---

"Ayse where is the pen?" Melisa said as she the light.

"Ugh I don't know Melisa. I will look for it in the morning, I am already in bed." I groaned and shielded my eyes with the blanket.

---Li An's POV---

I decided to go out for some cocktails at the Yhuewit Bar with Ae Ra. It has been a long time since we last hung out like this. I know we have class tomorrow but after all that has happened I just needed this stress relief. After a few drinks we began to relax and I was finally ready to talk about what had happened with Ae Ra.

---Ae Ra's POV---

"So all of this happened because Sehun and Tao had a fight, Tao was left on the floor so you stuck with Tao?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I thought I was doing the right thing because Tao and I have been friends for years and he was hurt. I couldn't just leave him there." Li An sighed and took another sip of her cosmopolitan.

"Have you ever considered Tao though?" I said, raising my eyebrow to show her I would see through any of her lies.

"Ae Ra! Of course not! and you know that!" She shrieked in horror; almost having a spit take.

"Yes Li An I am aware. I am just making sure all is good for me to try out that wushu stick of his." I joked. Then again, was I really joking?

"Ewwww" She put her hand to in disgust.

"I may be dense but don't think I haven't noticed how you stare at Kai whenever he walks pass!" Li An grinned, proud of her discovery.

"I thought I already told you! Gosh Li An do you ever pay attention to what I say?!" I laughed to let her know that I was joking.

Following the injury that Li An sustained trying to jump down the stairs on her way to the toilet, I decided that it was time to leave.

I put Li An in a taxi before getting in my own. I have a high tolerance to alcohol so I am usually the responsible one.

I leaned into the front window to make sure the taxi driver could see me.

"Make sure you don't let her out till you get to that address okay? I need to know that she is in good hands." I instructed.

"Sure thing ma'am." He said as he drove off.