My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun.

Covert Love

I had school again today, though I wasn't not sure whether I was looking forward to it or dreading it.

First lesson is math and I am again sitting next to the class jerk.

The whole hour went by and Yifan hadn't said a word. Well that's weird, he usually insults me the moment I step in. After class ended he left immediately so I decided to follow him.

"Yifan wait up!"

"What is it?"

"Uhh..Ummm. Here's your umbrella!"

"Well okay, anything else?"

"Yes, um thank you!"

He didn't say anything but as he walked away I think I saw a hint of a smile in his cheeks.

We had science next, quite a decent class I guess. This time I was sitting next to the goodie two shoes Li an.

In the middle of class she began taking selfies on an Asian camera app, quite a few at that.

The teacher could no longer hide the anger on his face.

"Wow he looks hot when he's angry"  Without thinking, I accidentally said it loud enough for Li an to hear.

"Hahahahahaha I was just thinking the same thing!"

"And in a second I feel like you are going to take that back"

"LI AN! PHONE AWAY!"  Okay calm down Mr Hadley

Without saying a word, Li an put her phone away.

"Wow what a jerk."

"Mi rae do you have any form of body spray with you?"

"No but you can use the gas instead."

"What the hell Mi Rae?! anyway has anyone given you a tour of the school yet? No? Okay I guess I will do it~"

She could let me answer...

As soon as the bell rang, I, reluctantly followed Li an around the school.

"So this is the art block, most of the socially 'accepted' students hang out here. Oooh look there's Ae Yeon. You've met her right?" and so Li an walked over to Ae Yeon

Again, she didn't require an answer.

"Hey! This Ae Yeon, Ae Yeon this is Mi Rae" 

"Yeah Mi Rae and I have met before. I sit next to her in math."

"Oh really? You sit next to me? I didn't even notice!"

I noticed Ae Yeon's face drop.

"I'm just joking, chill."

With the addition of Ae Yeon, we made our way to the 'secret' anti teacher zone.

We came here to chill but we were welcomed to see two other boys had already claimed the area.

"Well that's great." Li an went over to them to make sure our presence was known.

"Ahem."

"What?" Oh its the boy who was in a fight with Kai and Sehun. Oh and Luhan.

"Dae It wouldn't hurt to move over." Li an continued.

"Yeah yeah." And so Dae moved over.

"Pork bun anyone?" This is my first time hearing Luhan speak in a non aggressive tone, and his voice is actually really soft.

"Oh my gosh I love these!" well Li an never hesitated.

"What about you Mi rae?" Luhan asked.

"No thank you, I am alright." I love buns but I barely know Luhan.

"Suit yourself."

"MY ANACONDA DON'T WANT NONE UNLESS YOU GOT BUNS HUN!" I sang well shouted.

"Mi Rae what the hell?" I guess Daehyun didn't approve of my random Joke...

"Wow, check out that hot senior!"

I focused my attention to where Li an was gawking at and to my disappointment, it was a guy who was indeed cute, but not the hot manly type I like.

Well Ae Yeon also thought he was hot "Oh my god hes gorgeous!"

"Meh."

Next thing I know, they were all staring at me like I just ran over a dog. Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"You don't think he's cute Mi Rae?!" Said Daehyun.

"Uh no, but I take it you're...?"

"Yes, Yes I am, problem?"

"No..." Okay sensitive much.

"Good."

"Betch."

"What?"

"Nothing" I am pretty sure he heard.

Sparking up a new conversation, Aera from my math class came running over to us, clearly out of breath.

"Li an! I have been looking all over for you! Tao is at it again, you should do something about it before Sehun gets gets his knickers in a twist again.

And so Li and and Aera left but what was that about?

"Tao what the hell are you doing?! Stop telling people that I kissed you, it's starting to irritate Sehun and I!"

"Oh Sehun, he's not even worth your time Li an."

"That's for me to decide."

"Li an why won't you just go out with me, I'll treat you well. Unlike Sehun."

"Excuse me but Sehun treats me very VERY well."

"What?"

"What."

"Speak of the devil..."

"Sehunnie~ Tao has been annoying me."

"Enough with that nasal tone Li an, its irritating."

"Pfft fine, but Tao really has been annoying me."

"Yeah yeah, I don't see him as a threat, let's go."

---------------

"Ae Yeon, who is Tao?" I asked.

"Well, Tao is Tao haha he has had a crush on Li an for ages but she is dating Sehun."

"Ah! Oh right, she's dating one of the 'popular' guys."

We began to pack up our stuff to leave and seeing Ae Yeon's umbrella made me remember mine.

"Hey Ae Yeon do you hang around with Yixing? He has my umbrella and I need to get it back from him. It looks... a bit, like yours..."

"Oh this um, I think it may actually be yours. You see, me and Yixing are close childhood friends so we share things like this and it was pouring down with rain and I was lost and didn't have an umbrella so...Thanks! but why did he have this in the first place?"

"We were kind of on a date..."

"Oh sorry never mind."

Was she upset? she became really quiet after that.

The rest of the day I managed to avoid Yixing, after hearing that from Ae Yeon, I don't want to speak to him anytime soon."

It didn't rain today so traveling home wasn't so bad till I missed my train. twenty minutes for another?! Pfft okay so now I am stuck in the rush hour. Oops.

When I finally got on the train it seemed like I would never get off! I was squashed in the corner surrounded by grown men.

The amount of passengers kept increasing and the man in front of me ended up stepping on my foot and wouldn't move to get off!

"Um excuse me? I am not sure if you've noticed but you are hurting my girlfriend and I think it is in your best interest that you move."

Yixing? When did he get on?

After staring at Yixing for what felt like five minutes, the man found the space to move.

"Mi Rae are you okay?"

"Yes, and no. It was nice of you to leave me in the rain like that, you know especially because you had MY umbrella!"

"I'm really sorry something really important came up and it was not something I could ignore."

"Riiighttt~" I had a reason to believe otherwise and my stop was next so I just couldn't be bothered to hold the conversation.

"I want to make it up to you, no I will, can I meet you again this Saturday?"

"I have to get off here, so I will think about it."