{02}

The Father of My Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jungkook

 

 

I grabbed my backpack while exiting out of the door to wait for hyung. Going outside my apartment door, I stood in the silent hall. As I wait, I felt a vibrate through my pants and took it out to answer it, already knowing who it is.

"Hyung?" I asked, waiting for a response.

"Hey, Jungkook."
"Hyung, where are you?" I impatiently said.

"Calm down, I'm outside."

"Okay, I'll come out." I hung up and quickly went downstairs to meet him.

"Taehyung hyung!" I almost shouted to get his attention.

He looked up then grinned. "Jungkook!"

"Where's the others?" 

"They're already at the studio. Now come on, let's go. We don't wanna be late," hyung says, putting his arm around me.

We arrived at the studio receiving hugs and noises. "Finally! You guys are here!" I hear someone say.

"Hoseok hyung, we didn't take that long," Taehyung explained.

"You got lost, didn't you?" Namjoon hyung guessed.

Taehyung gave him a look. "Really, hyung? I'm twenty-three-years-old and you think I'm not capable of finding an apartment?"

The hyungs started at him before answering all together. "Yes."

Taehyung hyung looked offended and put his hand on his chest in a dramatic way. He gasped, "Well, how rude," making us roll our eyes.

"Anyways, let's get back on track," Seokjin reminded.

I looked around noticing a certain absence. "Where's Yoongi hyung?" 

"He said he's on the way," I hear Jimin hyung say.

We then can hear noises behind us and turned around to see Yoongi hyung panting with his hands on his knees. "Hyung! You're just in time!" 4D Taehyung hyung shouted.

"What happened?" The leader, Namjoon, questioned.

"And why do you look wet?" Taehyung added.

After he catched his breath, he responded, "My sister."

"Seulgi noona?" Hoseok murmured, and Yoongi nodded.

Seokjin sighed, shaking his head. "What did you do this time?"

Yoongi cracked a smile and smirked. "I ate her pudding."

The rest of us raised our eyebrows. "Pudding?" I said. He nodded, feeling achieved of himself.

"Then what did she do?" 

That was when Yoongi's smirk went away. "She did something to my alarm clock making me late and when I woke up, she poured a big bucket of ice over me." In an instant, we died laughing on the floor as Yoongi hyung was still standing with a pokerface on.

"That's not all," he continued. Our laughs then died down, excited to hear what happened next. 

"She sw jdb ejd toete," Yoongi quietly grumbled.

"What?" We asked.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and repeated, yet we still couldn't understand him. "Hyung!" 

"She friggin' threw my underwear in the toilet!" Yoongi almost shouted. There was another moment of silence as that information sinked into us. And the next thing you knew, we again, were on the floor laughing as if there was no tomorrow while Yoongi was still standing in the same place, looking annoyed as ever with his arms crossed, waiting for us to stop.

"Haha, so funny. Well hate to cut it to ya bufoons, but we have practice," Yoongi said sarcastically, with a hint of sassiness. 

Hoseok sat up wiping a tear. "Oh gosh, your sister must love her pudding." Yoongi did nothing, but sigh.

"I sometimes wonder how so many guys fall for her," Yoongi mumbled. All of us shifted our eyes toward Jimin.

"What?" He dumbly replied, making us shake our heads.

Namjoon hyung sighed, "Nothing, now let's practice. Our teacher have been waiting for us." We nodded and started to stretch. When we were done, we then went to the dancing room. finding our teacher sitting on a chair waiting for us.

"You guys are late."

"Sorry, Mr. Byun," We all chorused together.

"Yeah, we wouldn't have been late if it weren't for Yoongi hyung over here," Taehyung complained making me nudge him. Yoongi rolled his eyes as Mr. Byun raised an eyebrow.

"Sister problems. Very. Annoying. Sister problems," mumbled Yoongi.

"Whatever, we need to get b-" before Mr. Byun continued, Jimin interrupted.

"She threw his underwear in the toilet because he ate her pudding." Mr. Byun couldn't help, but crack a little smile with a sniffle of laughter.

"Why do I even?.." Yoongi said, while he threw his hands up in the air. "Let's continue on shall we!" He pleaded.

"Yeah, let's get back on track before we go on a different topic," said Mr. Byun. "And go back to your postions that I assigned you guys yesterday." We went into our postions hearing the music being . "Okay, on the count of 5, we'll start with the first verse of the song. Got it? And 5, 4, 3, 2.."

 

After 5 hours of practice, we all sat down on the hard, cold floor dripping with sweat.

"We're so close guys!" I hear Seokjin hyung say.

"Why can't it be now!" Taehyung whined.

"Don't worry, Taehyung, it'll come. It's called perseverance," Namjoon said as he wiped his forehead.

"Once we debut, we can meet other artists too!" Hoseok excitedly applied.

"Hoseok, when you mean artists, you mean girls.." Yoongi blankly acknowledged.

Hoseok narrowed his eyes "Was it too obvious?" We chuckled at his response.

"Even if we do, they're all pretty," Jimin pouted.

"And let's hope someone will accept an idiot like you," I told him, causing everyone to laugh except for Jimin hyung.

He scoffed at my answer. "Please, any girl would fall for me."

We snickered. "Yeah, right," I said sarcastically.

"Probably the only one who'll accept him is my idiot sister," Yoongi muttered, earning a fit of laughter. We looked over to Jimin seeing his face turn a little red as he said that.

"W-what?" He stutters.

Yoongi shook his head, "Nothing, you idiot." Jimin glared at him.

At the corner of my eye, I saw Hoseok stare at me, debating whether or not he should open his mouth. "Jungkook," he called, getting my attention.

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Are you interested in any girls yet?" 

I thought for a moment, "No, and never plan to." Hoseok began to look a little confused, while I started playing with the hem of my clothes, feeling uneasy on where this was going.

"What about her?" That caught my attention. I looked up, feeling the misery in my eyes. Hoseok quickly realized what he said while the other hyungs were looking worried. I can suddenly see memories crashing back to me as I tightly grip my fist.

"Jung-" Hoseok began, but I interrupted.

"No, it's fine.." as I tried to continue, I stopped. "It's fine," I breathed. "The past is the past."

Hoseok looked at me with apology and slowly nodded. "Guys, we should go. It's getting late," Namjoon got our attentions as he looked at his phone.

"He's right, let's go. We need rest," Seokjin hyung clapped his hands while we stood up. As we exit out the building, I feel Taehyung's hand on my shoulder, giving me a slight smile. 

"It's gonna be okay," he whispered and I did nothing, but nod.

After arriving at my apartment, I ate and got ready for bed. I slipped under my covers when I turned off the light. Staring up at the ceiling, I thought about what Taehyung hyung said. 'It's gonna be okay,' was being repeated in my head. Without noticing, I start to drift off to sleep. 'It's gonna be okay,' he said and I wanna believe that, but deep down inside, I know it isn't, and neither does he.

 

I opened my eyes to see the light glowing through the curtains. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes and pushed back the covers. I  head into the bathroom, grabbing my clothes to get ready for the long day again. After getting ready, I opened the curtains, squinting my eye because of the brightness and went to clean my bed. As I wait for Taehyung hyung, I start to make my breakfast and watch Tv. While watching, I can hear my ringtone and went to pick it up.

"Hyung?" I said.

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Okay, I'll come out," I took my snapback with my backpack and headed out the door. You can just say this is my usual routine. Always getting up early and having to go out. One day, my hyungs and I found out what we had in common after all these years, a dream. A dream to sing, rap, dance, perform. You might think why, well, I'm not sure other than enjoying it. It's my escape, my escape to be free in my own world. When we found out all our personal talents, I guess that just made us want to be a group. Now, we're not really sure on what our group name is gonna be, but Taehyung, Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, and Yoongi hyung decided to make up their own stage names while Jimin and I decided to keep our names the same. Taehyung hyung is planning to do 'V,' Namjoon hyung is doing 'Rap Monster', Seokjin hyung is 'Jin', Hoseok is 'J-hope,' and Yoongi hyung is doing 'Suga.' For the past two years, we've been always coming to the dance studio to practice. And now after a long wait, it's almost time until we debut and live our dreams.

When we got in, there was roars of exhilaration. "What's going on?" 

Yoongi hyung tuned to us with a grin. "Our manager said we might be able to debut next month!"

"And we have a name!" Hoseok shouted. Taehyung and I stood still like statues until we started jumping up and down with joy.

"Really?!" Taehyung yelled, making hyung nod.

"We're gonna debut in June!" Jimin hyung announced.

"What's our name?" 

Seokjin smiled. "Bangtan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter