A Midsummer Class' Sweetness~

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!
After class we had lunchtime and I followed my dancers and Mingyu to the caffeteria after picking up Dongjin. We were joined by the rest of the Seventeen High Schoolers, Akdong, Hi, Zelo, Yugyeom, Bam Bam, Youngjae, Jungkook, V and Jimin. We picked a table, dumped our stuff down and sat down, discussing what to eat. 
"Ooh! They have Ddeokbokki today!"
"They always have Ddeokbokki..."
"So, they have it today too."
"......."
I left Bam Bam and Zelo to discuss that matter and turned to the others, "So what's good here?"
They all yelled different things, like ramen, bulgogi, ramyeon, udon, katsudon, pizza, hamburger, salad etc.
Before I could answer more people joined us. Apparently the school is an escalator school, so it means it goes from kindergarten to uni, not that there's enough kids for kindergarten, but it usually consisted of kids of older idols or employees. Like Haru<3 (Tablo's daughter~)
Some idols, who wanted to attend uni, but didn't have time, did online courses and attended here. The caffeteria is huge and open to all levels.
So several older idols joined us, by now almost the whole caffeteria was staring at us...
A girl who looked about 17 walked up to us, a group of girls trailing behind her, and faced me with a smile, "Hi! You must be new, my name is Cha Yumin." Zelo and Bam Bam fell silent and she flashed a smile at Kai, who had joined us. 
"Nice to meet you. I'm Dani." I answered uncomfortably. 
"So, what are you? I have never seen you around before. You also seem to be friends with a lot of idols." 
I mentally rolled my eyes, so that was why she approached me. 
"I will be debuting in 2.5 weeks. I am currently staying at the rookie dorm and my cousin is Onew." I answered glancing at the menu that the school had provided for some reason, not caring about this social climber . 
"Oh. My. Gosh. That is so cool!" She gushed, "You should sit with us! Your friends can join us~" She gestured at the idols, "And who are those people? Aren't they dancers?"
"No thanks, I'd like to sit with my friends. And yes, they are my dancers."
"Why would you sit with dancers?" She said in a low voice, though they still could hear her. 
"Because they are my friends." I said, God she was stupid. 
"Oh... Wouldn't you rather sit with us?" 
"No thanks."
"You can bring your dancer friends."
"It's fine."
"Oh okay..." She stalked off, only slightly annoyed. 
A silence dawned over the table. 
"Who the hell was that? And what does she have against dancers?" I asked, stopping myself from saying because Dongjin was at the table.
"That's Cha Yumin." Hi said.
"Oh really?" I said sarcastically.
"She's a trainee and pretty much rules the school, because she is Lee Sooman's cousin's niece. She is said to be rich and very talented. She looks down on foreigners, unless they're idols. She look down other trainees, backup vocalists, instrumentalists, dancers, anybody who isn't famous. If you're and idol, famous model, famous ulzzang or actor or related closely to any she'll be like that to you. Super sweet. Also, she has a thing for Kai." Hi continued.
"Yeah, I noticed. Poor you, Jongin. You were so sassy when we met, she just drains all that sass. So that's the Queen Bee. Huh. How unimpressive." 
"Unimpressive? She's scary, dude." Jimin said.
"So she's that stupid ahjussi's cousin's niece. What is that even? She's not scary. I'd take her down in no time. Just a crazy B with an attitude problem."
"You'll see..." Junhui said.
"Whatever, let's get some food!" I cheered.
 I got my bulgogi and sat down again. 
"Hey, I was wondering... Sungmin and Yuu aren't idols, so what are they?"
"Sungmin is an actor and I'm a song-writer/producer!" Yuu quipped.
"Awesome! I should watch some stuff Sungmin appears in~ Message me them later! And you write songs? That's awesome."
"Thanks, I will. Just give me your Kakao."
"Shinkyung has it."
"Oh?"
"He forced me." I pouted.
"Why am I not surprised?" Miyoung said as she hit Shinkyung on the head.
"OW! What was that for?!" 
"Don't be a baby."
He rubbed his head, "Violent woman."
Miyoung raised her hand and he quieted down. 
"So, how's school treating you?" Taemin asked. 
"It's fine, school is school as always. Thankfully, these guys have been helping me!" I gestured to the HS section. 
"That's good. Try not to get into trouble. Again."
"Whaaaatttt? Me? Trouble? Noooo. Never!" I feigned innocence.
".....At least try to not beat anybody up. You're debuting soon, you know. Try not to mess up." He laughed.
"I can't promise, but I'll try... Sort of.. A bit... Maybe..."
He gave me a stern look, "Okay. I'll do my best, but I can't guarantee..."
"It's something." He sighed as he petted my head, "Don't make us fly here from Japan later to solve things for you. You know that Onew is your guardian as long as you are here."
"I'd rather have him as my guardian all the time..." I muttered.
"What?"
"Nothing. I'll do my best, but promise me you'll attend my debut~" I quickly changed the subject, "All of you, that is." 
They all replied, some saying they couldn't, blah blah, you get the picture.
"We have electives/training next. So, we're split up. As a preparing idol you have class with the other trainees and idols." V explained. 
"Okay, let's bring Dongjin back to his class first then. I'll see you guys at home! Do you want me to do groceries? I asked the rookie dorm uni students. 
"Nah, s'okay." Jin told me. 
"You're not leaving the compound without supervision, who knows what you might do?" Jackson added.
"Gee, thanks. Nice to know you trust me."
"You know why we don't." Mark gave me a look.
".....Touché." I gave her a look back. 
"We should hurry." Chanhyuk said.
"Oh, yeah. See ya!" I waved and hurried off to drop off Dongjin, then quickly walked with Junhui, who had come along, to the training hall.
I don't do running, you see. I hate running. Unless it's for Running Man. Then it's awesome.
Apparently today was guest lesson day, and since Ailee had time to drop in that day she taught today's lesson.
"Hi everybody! I am Ailee and I will be teaching you today!" She smiled.
"Yo~ I didn't know you taught."
"I don't, but they asked me for today. They ask whatever idol is available usually."
"So basically, you're giving up your free day to teach a bunch of snotty kids?"
"....Don't say it like that... You're making me feel bad already."
I laughed, but I soon stopped because guess who?
"Hi!" Cha Yumin greeted us, "I just wanted to say how I look up to you, you're really an inspiration." 
"Thanks!" Ailee responded, "Okay class!! Let's start with some warm-ups!!"
We finished the warm-up and Ailee told us to pick a partner of the opposite , a duet, preferably with harmonies, and practise the song which we would showcase at the end of class. 
"Don't make it a boring performance! Dance a bit! Add in fun improvs! Feel the emotions! And have fun! Don't forget your technique though!" Ailee instructed.
I was paired up with Jungkook and we decided to do 'A Midsummer Night's Sweetness' by San E and Raina.
 
We decided to do a simple, cute dance. (Especially since we didn't really dare to dance anything... Less pure... *cough* Trouble Maker choreos *cough* )
We joked around a bit, since serious isn't really how we do. Na'm sayin'??
We especially had fun with the "I know!" line.
By the showcasing we were talking and laughing, dancing around like you see in the movies. I know, cliché and all that. 
Everybody performed and we were last, which is quite cliche too...
Cha Yumin was pretty good, but really nothing worth her giant ego. I know I hadn't really spoken to her and she didn't do anything mean, but I just couldn't accept her lookign down on others. She did Going Crazy, since her partner was a rapper. 
"What a beautiful summer night." He finished and everybody clapped, common courtesy, of course. 
Let's not go into details on how I felt having Jungkook so close when we had to fake a kiss while singing... I don't even want to know.Even I have to admit he's cute and talented. Don't ever tell anybody I said that or you're dead, FYI. 
Ailee came up to us, "That was really fun to watch and listen! So cute~" She pinched our cheeks.
"Yah! Can you not?" 
"Haha, sorry not sorry~" She knew how I hated being called cute, "Jokes aside, you should perform this on the Friday Showcase!" 
"The What now?" 
"The Friday Showcase is when students get to showcase their talents every Friday. Sometimes the presidents come and watch or producers or choreographers or casting directors, so a lot of kids take it as an opportunity to get activities, jobs, show their bosses a different side of them or to convince their bosses of something, usually collabs they would like to do. It's open for all levels, so even Dongjin could showcase with L.Joe for example."
"Cool, sounds fun." I said, "You up for it?"
"Sure." Jungkook shrugged.
"Awesome!" I smiled, holding out my hand. He high-fived it and then took it, quickly pulling me to our next class. 

A/N: HI~ So basically there is this messed up hierarchy which I'd like to work out. I'm pretty sure it works that way in trainee world, honestly. DaniKook(?) momentsss! YEHET! I swear I am so BTS biased lately,  especially since I've been watching American Hustle Life<3 OTL The school is sort of like Dream High, but also has regular curriculum.  Her debut will probably be in 2 or 3 chapter, maybe even 1~ I need to make Yumin ier too lol I've been too lazy for GIFs and Pics OTL SAWWRY

PEACE OUT