Don't call me Mother!!!

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!
"...Hi." I awkwardly turned to him to see approximately 13 more guys standing behind him, "My name is Danielle, call me Dani or whatever."
They then proceeded to introduce themselves, not that I managed to really follow... Well, sorry for not being able to remember the like 17 names thrown at me! 
...There are less than 17? ....STILL!!
Anyways, I quickly turned to Jinki Oppa, "So... I can't go clubbing, but I can live with like 25-or-so adolescent guys. Most of which are in puberty." 
He nodded. 
"You're so stupid. How is living with these guys safer than going clubbing for once?" 
"These guys are under constant supervision."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SUPERVISION?! ARE THERE CAMERAS? IF THERE ARE CAMERAS IN MY ROOM OR THE BATHROOM I WILL KILL YOU PAINFULLY AND SLOWLY!!!" I yelled. 
"...I meant, there's always somebody around... Because there are so many people.... And like... Who'd want a pre-debut scandal..?" He said slowly backing away. 
"Oh."
Awkward...
"Anyways, you have school tomorrow! These guys will be joining you too, but they already know their way around. Stick to the right guys and be decent. Oh, and don't you dare be too late! I will have them barge into your room if you don't wake up." 
"As if that would wake me up."
"With waterguns."
"Good luck with that."
"And ice."
"God knows that won't wake me up."
"Let's do a rendition of sleeping beauty. Maybe that will work."
"As if you'd let them."
"I'll have them eat delicious breakfast in your room and you can't have ANY."
"Oh."  
"Try not to scare the other kids too much."
"Are you saying I'm scary??"
"...Yes."
"Wanna die??"
"...."
"Ohh. Uhm, yeah, okay. Gotcha." 
"Goodnight kiddos!" He waved and disappeared. 
"...Should I make dinner?" I asked. 
"I already cooked!!" I heard Jin yell from the kitchen. 
"Okay!! Cool. You're gonna love his cooking, follow me." I told the somehwat intimidated guys who'd just witnessed my exchange with Jinki Oppa.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sooo...." I started, trying to break the awkward silence among the new guys whilst trying to ignore the screaming ape-men a.k.a. BTS next to me, "YAH!! DON'T PLAY WITH YOUR FOOD. Sit. Eat. Behave." I scolded Jungkook and Taehyung. These kids... 
"You aren't little children! Don't play with your food and don't bully your members, not that Jimin noticed...." 
"Yes, mother." They chorused. 
"Don't call me mother, you could be like..... My older brother...? Aish, whatever! At least try to behave at the table!"
"Fine..." 
"Good." I sighed, "What would you do if I weren't here..." 
"...I think the dorm would've exploded a long time ago... Especially since you're the one guarding the kitchen from Namjoon..." Yoongi said.
The others agreed. 
"We're being rude to your hoobaes!" I said, "JEON JUNGKOOK. KIM TAEHYUNG. DO NOT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE." 
"So~ Who's your maknae~?" I asked.
"I am, noona!" A child said cheerfully. 
"....N-noona........? ....OH MY GOSH, I'M A NOONA!!!" 
They just stared at me. 
"IN WHAT UNIVERSE WOULD I BE A NOONA TO AN IDOL TO BE AND YOU'RE SUCH AN ADORABLE KID!!! AISH SO KYEOPTA~~" I pinched his cheeks, "...Omo... Sorry, but I really miss my little brother and you really remind me of him..." 
"Ah, that's okay noona!" 
...I admit, I squealed. 
"I've only shown you embarrassing side of me up till now. It's been an... eventful day." I said apologetically to the Seventeen members. 
"Haha, that's ok-" I think his name was Mingyu started, but he was interrupted by Jungkook yelling, "What other sides do you have?"
"Oh dear. I didn't want to show the scary side yet, but too bad. Kookie messed up~ Jeon Jungkook. Go. Now. Room. Reflect. No dessert. No games. No phone. Nothing. Give it." I gestured with my hand. 
He grudgingly gave it to me. Not that he had a choice under my burning death glare. 
"Good. You see, I'm fine with most things, but respect and manners are values that must be upheld. Anyways, where were we?" I smiled.
".....Uhm...." Wonwoo(?) said.
"How about dessert?" Jin proposed.
"Yes!" J-Hope cheered. 
A chorus of cheers erupted from the guys, even some Seventeen members cheered. 
I chuckled, "Okay! Jin Oppa, let me help you~ Namjoon and Taehyung are on table duty and Jimin and J-Hope on dishes!"
"I don't wannaaa" Namjoon said.
"Just come with me, hyung." V said, eyeing me cautiously since I just punished his partner in crime. 
"Should we help?" A guy that introduced himself as Jerry asked. 
"No need~ We can handle it! We'll work out chores another day, you must be tired."
He nodded thankfully.
 
After dessert and chores, V proposed to watch a movie or play a game.
"I think we should do it some other day, Oppa. Tomorrow is the first schoolday. I suggest we do something fun on Sunday with everybody~ Its already 9pm and I think we should sleep at at least 10. It's been a long day. Dongjin-ah, it's bedtime!" I called him. 
I had gotten instructions from his parents and the agency about taking care of him, the agency had given me instructions on the other members too. Was I a babysitter or something? I didn't exactly mind, so it was okay I guessed. 
He nodded and raced to his bed. 
"Goodnight!"
"Goodnight~"
"You're really good with kids." Jimin muttered in my ear.
"Holy Beje-" I stopped myself, not wanting to disturb Dongjin-ah, "Don't startle me like that!" I whisper-yelled. 
"Ah, mianhae." 
"Ìts fine." I smiled.
Come, let's hang out with the others before bedtime." I told him.
He nodded. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After talking a bit and getting to know the Seventeen members better we all headed off to bed. School was tomorrow! I snuggled under my blankets, thinking of the next day. It was a special school for dancers, idols and trainees alike. I was thinking about the suspected hierarchy and such when I heard a knock on my door. 
"Yes?" I said.
Jisoo stood in he doorway, "Uhm..."
"Come in! Don't just stand in the doorway." I told him, only slightly embarrased by my over-sized I <3 Haru (Yes, from Free!) T-Shirt and short shorts. 
He awkwardly and slowly walked into the room. 
"Sit~"
He sat down on my bed softly. 
"So, what's up?" I asked. 
"Uhm, I just... Wanted to thank you for welcoming us and taking care of Dongjin and everything." He smiled, speaking in English, "I know that it must be hard to live with so many guys and having to take care of all of them."
"You speak English? Cool! Need to keep my English sharp~ And it's fine! I don't mind taking care of you guys at all. I don't even really mind living with you. I just like to make trouble." I admitted.
He laughed softly, "Okay then, if there's anything you need help with; Just ask." 
"Will do." I smiled, "Now then, tomorrow is the first day of school so I think sleep is in order. I'm really sorry, but waking me up is bad enough. A lack of sleep would only make it harder on you guys." 
"Okay! Goodnight, see you tomorrow." He smiled.
"See you! Sleep tight!" I grinned. 
He closed the door behind him and I snuggled into my pillow and blanket, drifting off.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TIA'S LOVE INTEREST IS GOING TO BE THERE ARE TOO MANY AWESOME GUYS IN KPOP AND OMG I THINK THIS ONLY MADE THINGS MORE CONFUSING AND THE JIMIN MOMENT AND THE JISOO MOMENT AND THE AWKWARDNESS AND SCHOOL IS STARTING AND  AHHHHHHHHH AND LIKE I REALLY WILL GET THE STORY MOVING  OKAY BCOS LIKE THERE'S SO MUCH THAT CAN BE REVEALED THROUGH SCHOOLLLLL AND SCHOOL MEANS: WE GET TO SEE DANI'S DANCERS, YUU AND SUNGMIN MOREEEEE OH AND JUNG AND GUESS WHAT???? I'LL GIVE YOU A SMALL SPOILER: IDOLS WHO HAVE GRADUATED OFTEN VISIT THE SCHOOL CAUSING AN UPROAR, EVEN AMONGST FELLOW IDOLS(SINCE SOME ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN OTHERS) AND SOMEBODY BIG WILL VISIT DANI AND YES I KNOW CLICHE, BUT HATE WILL COME HER WAY AND UHM VIXX WILL JOIN YES BCOS I LOVE THEM EVEN THOUGH THEY DONT GO TO SCHOOOOLLLL AND UH, I MAY HAVE HAD A BIT OF SUGAR. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! SORRY I DIDN'T ADD ANY PICS, THIS WAS RUSHED (OBVIOUSLY) AND I'M LAZY