This Means WAR

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!
"TIME FOR THE MV FEATUREEEEE!" Jung cheered as he pushed me into the car. 
"Who's MV?" I asked
"Uhmm, BTS!" 
"Coolio."

"Ayo Kookster~" I squeezed his cheeks. 
"Stahppp!" He squeezed mine.
"Nurrr!" 
"Daniiii, come meet Choi PD!" 
"Cominggg! Leggo!" I pulled Jungkook along with me.
"Annyeong!" Choi PD smiled.
"Annyeong!" I bowed.
"So what's the idea for today?"
"We heard Dani is skilled in MMA and we'd like to work with that today. The girls up till now have not been tough while the guys have been, we'd like for the girl to be tough this time. You'll be a delinquent and the guys will be trying to win you over per usual. You have permission to gently beat them up."
I grinned at BTS and they gulped, I'd lived with them long enough for them to know what was coming their way.

"HAAAAA!!!!!" 
"EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!"
"EOMMAAAAAAAAA!!!"
"MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!!!"
"SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP HER!"
Jung oppa and Choi PD watched, looking slightly worried
"Is it really okay like this?" Choi PD asked.
"They should be used to it." Jung oppa said, trying to smile a bit.
"....Ahhh..."
They turned to look at the scene again.
"...Maybe a somewhat comedic MV wouldn't be bad either... Even though the song..." He began, "...We'll just edit it."
"Dani!!! Please control yourself a bit!"
I sighed, "Fine."
BTS breathed a sigh of relief.
"Thanks hyung~" V said to Jung oppa.
"Never let you guard down!" I kicked at Suga. 
"Uwaah!!" He tried to dodge, but was too late. He fell to the ground.
"Never leave your back open!!" Jimin yelled as he grabbed me from behind and easily picked me up.
"Lemme down! Lemme DOWN!!" I hit his back as I was flung over his shoulder.
"Nope~" 
"Lemme GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I kicked and hit some more.
He threw me onto a bed and leaned in, caressing my cheek. So this idiot could be like this too. Huh.  
....I might need to mention that this MV was for "War Of Hormone" (Yeah, take a look at the lyrics. *coughs*)
"Ooohh!! Yes! This is good!!" Choi PD rubbed his hands, "This is perfect for the MV!"
I flipped over Jimin, "So who's boss now?", I grinned triumphantly.
"Uhh...."
"THAT WOULD BE ME~!" V grabbed me by the shoulders, spinned me and I was back on the bed. 
"No fair~!" I whined, "7 vs. 1!" 
"You started it~" 
"And I'll finish it!" Jin said, grabbing my arm, pulling me along and pushing me against the wall. 
"You know you could get arrested for this~" I pushed him off with a smile. 
I ran to attack J-Hope, but he dodged and I crashed straight into Namjoon. 
"Looks like it's my win!" He picked me up, but then I kicked and hit him in the gut.
"Arghhh!!"
"Sorry!!! But look at it this way: It's not, like, your face!" I called back at him, when suddenly I hit something. I looked up. 
"Hey."
"Hey."
Then suddenly, very loudly, "LAST, BUT NOT LEAST! THE MAKNAE GRABS THE PRIZE!"
"Yah. Are you calling me a prize? Don't you know that's a terribly degrading and offensive way to refer to somebody? Also, it's a typical example of the objectifi-"
"Yeah, yeah. I win~" He grabbed my hand and pulled me along, "Don't struggle now, okay? I win, you lose and you can't hurt me 'cos you still need me for the showcase." He grinned at me triumphantly.
"Grrr..." I glared at him. 
"Cheer up~" He said, then he suddenly quickly kissed me on the cheek, grinned as he walked with me towards the nearest camera and covered it with his hand.
"Wha-"
"YAH. NO FAIR! SHE WAS ALREADY WORN DOWN! NO FAIRRRR!!" V sulked.
"Hehe~ Don't forget my prize!"
"Tch." 
"....When you get home, you are all so, so dead." I growled.
"W-why?"
"'Cause I feel like it~" I said as I waved, smiling as Jung pulled me along to the car.
They all gulped. 
"Oh and you might want to blame Jungkook, hm~"
The all turned to glare at him. 
"Ehehehe...."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: UPDATE~ This chapter is kinda uhm a filler, I guess. But it was in her original schedule to appear in an MV and since I listened to War Of Hormone I just really felt like doing something like this with BTS for the story hehe~ I'm still quite unsure what I want to do for the next chapter, but I've got a bunch of things I want to work out~ Oh and a bunch of things on her schedule as Jungie mentioned ~(^-^)~ Please tell me in the comments who you ship Dani with and it might become reality <3 (Since I can't pick biases and so, can't even pick concrete love interests OTL)