Train Till You Drop!

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!

The next day I was woken up violently, "DANIIIIIIIIII!!!! Wake uuupppp!!! Rise and shine!!" Somebody shook me.

"Nggghh.... Let me sleeeeepppp!!" I moaned, still tired from the night before, when EXO and SHINee had invited all the rookies to celebrate my arrival. They sure knew how to drink... Water. They were drunk on water. Seriously. 

Anyway, I thought I was finally left alone, until somebody grabbed my ankles and dragged me off my soft bed. WHYYYYY?? That somebody turned out to be Jung oppa. Of course. 

"Get ready!!! It's 7.30!! You have dance practise at 8.00!!" He yelled.

"Whatever, I dun wanna go! I dun even wanna be an idol!! Who cares!" I yelled, very much cranky due to being violently woken while having a lack of sleep. 

"...What." 

Oops, I forgot Jung oppa doesn't know I don't want to be an idol. I wasn't supposed to tell him or anybody but my family a.k.a. Onew oppa. Oopsie Daisy. Gotta fix that. 

"Nothing. Now get out, I need to change! You want to be labelled a byuntae(ert) ahjussi?! Go!" 

"N-ne! I'M NOT AN AHJUSSI!" He rushed out. 

Aigoo. Now I need to get ready... So I put on my dancing gear and a little bit of make-up. I brushed my teeth in my bathroom and walked out of my room. 

"We need to leave!! NOW!!" Jung oppa yelled, grabbing my arm. 

"Yah! What about breakfast??" 

"Here! Eat this!" He said, handing me a granola bar. 

Oh hell no. I was not having a granola bar for breakfast while I was about to have 4 hours of dance practise! I yanked my arm loose and went to the kitchen to make some real breakfast, while Jung oppa was spazzing around me.

"We'll be late! SO, SO LATE! Hurry up!!" 

I quickly ate my breakfast, grabbed my bag and went downstairs with Jung oppa yelling at me to rush. Geez, no need to get your in a twist... 

We arrived at the training building. Jung oppa nodded and smiled at the receptionist and we took the elevator to the eight floor. 

The training building is a large building with dance practise rooms, music rooms, recording studios and more. It is near the dorms and open for all idols to practise without having to go all the way to their respective record label's building. 

The doors opened and I saw a hall with 4 doors. We entered the second one. 

"You're late." A man around the same age as Jung oppa said.

"Ne. Mianhae." I bowed. 

"I don't like tardy people." 

"Ne. Mianhae." I bowed again. 

"Go join the others. We'll do some introductions, then we'll start practise." Then the man started to talk with Jung Oppa.

I looked up to see 4 teenagers around the same age as I. Two boys and two girls. I walked over to them, they were all quite good looking. They were having a conversation amongst the 4 of them.

One of the guys noticed me, "Well hello, may I ask your name?" He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows slightly. One of the girls elbowed him. 

"You can ask all you want. Question is, will you get an answer." I told him.

The other guy chuckled and the girl who elbowed him smirked. 

"My name is Kwon Miyoung, nice to meet you!" The girl grinned.

"My name is Chang-Jin, but you can call me CJ." Said the boy without the eyebrow issues? I don't know what to call it, but let's go with eyebrow issues. 

"You can call me Yunhye." The other girl simply said.

"Shin-Kyung!" The eyebrow guy said grinning, while pointing at himself.

"My name is Danielle. You can call me Dani or whatever." I said, doing my best to smile.

"We'll be your dancers from now on!" Miyoung said with a thumbs up.

"Jinjja? Well, please take good care of me then!" I bowed. 

"No worries, we'll definetely take good care of you!" Shin-Kyung winked. Does he have a face disease? Minyoung elbowed him again. 

"Yah! Don't scare her!" She scolded. 

"I think you're the one scaring her." He replied, before running to the other end of the room. 

"Yah! What are you doing?! We're beginning!" The man yelled, "Han-Bae imnida. I'll be your dance trainer from now on. I see you've already met introduced each other, but let's get to know each other better! We'll be working together closely from now on, so I expect everybody to be civil! But no need to be formal. Everybody state your last and first name, age and gender!"

"Gender?" 

He nodded. 

....Okaayy.

"My name is Kim Han-Bae. 27 years old. Male. You can call me Saeng(From like seonsaeng-nim aka teacher-nim)." 

"Name is Ahn Miyoung! I'm 17 and female!" 

"Kwon Chang-Jin. Call me CJ, I'm 17 and male." 

"Shin-Kyung! 18! Male!" 

"...Yunhye. 19. Female." 

"My name is Danielle. 16 years. Female. You can call me Dani." 

"Waa! You're the maknae, Dani?" Miyoung exclaimed.

I nodded, "I guess so." 

"You guys will be Dani's dancers. The debut is in three weeks on Inkigayo." Saeng said. 

"You're debuting? Awesome!" 

"Three weeks?? How can we ever make it in such a short time?!" 

"Practise. Train. Work." Saeng merely said.

"I'll work hard! Please take good care of me and teach me well!" I bowed. 

"Yah! What did I say about formalities?" 

"Sawwy." 

"Now train!" Bae said. He made us do some warming ups and then he taught us some basic moves. 

Okay, he taught me some basic moves. I'm not a good dancer, okay! 

"The song will be recorded soon, so we'll start on dancing to the song when it's done, if it's not done by tomorrow we'll dance to the demo version. I'll teach you some of the steps today though." Saeng said. 

We all nodded. 

*A Few Hours Later* 

"No, it's like this." Saeng showed the step again. I groaned in frustration.

"Take a break," He sighed. We all nodded. They all left the room. 

I plopped down onto the ground and sighed. I was never going to get this done, was I? 

"Do I have to be an idol? Being just a singer is way easier! If he wants me to debut so bad, then why as a dancer?! ARGH THAT STUPID OLD MAN!!" I thought to myself.

Somebody tapped my shoulder. 

"Hm?'

Oh. It was Eyebrows. Shinkyung, wasn't it? 

"You having trouble?" He asked, though it seemed more like an observation. 

"Thank you, Captain Obvious." I rolled my eyes. 

"I'll help you." He said.

"Jinjja?" 

He nodded, "You need it."

"Gee, thanks." I pouted. Yes, I'm a pouter. I know. It's stupid. Don't bother. I know.

"In exchange, how about a date?" He wriggled his eyebrows. Again. Seriously, what is up with his eyebrows??

"..............................." Do I have a choice? ......No.... Saeng will roast me if I don't get the choreo down by next week...

"Well?'

"................................................Fine." 

"Yes!" He fistpumped. He FISTPUMPED. Ugh, whatever. 

                                                                                                                                                          

After dance training was vocal training. Vocal training flew by, I've loved singing ever since I was small. 

My instructor was a, due to lack of another term, y lady in her early thirties. Her tragic reason to not debuting is the fact that she was forced to have surgery on her vocal chords, due to the oh-so-feared vocal nodes. Rendering her unable to exert her vocal chords too much.

She could yell though. She introduced herself as Maeri. Anyways, vocal training was no biggie. Soon it was time for recording practice.

                                                                                                                                                          

They gave me the song "No Regrets" to work on, it was going to be my debut song. I had to admit, I kind of liked the song. Even though it marked a point of no return. The name of the song seemed to taunt me, especially since I was feeling a lot of regrets to my decision... But the lyrics had something to them, I wondered who'd written them.

Recording went fast, however I'd have to come back to record it for real and record the rest of the album. They "weren't feeling it", which meant more work. Yay. 

After recording I had two more hours for dinner and free time, because after that I had three hours of dance practise waiting for me. Huzzah. 

I went back to the dorm to get a good rest before dance practise. I was planning to binge for a bit, have some chocolate.. Ice cream... I nearly drooled just thinking about it.

SME had forbidden me from eating any carbs apart from sweet potato and brown rice and they'd banned me from eating many, many other things... But what they didn't know couldn't hurt them. Right?

Unfortunately, BTS was in the dorm.. They'd just finished promotions for Danger for the day and they had some resting time ahead of them... 

I quickly tried to sneak the sweets I had bought into my room, but not before Key stopped me. ...Wait. Key? ..What. 

"Hi Dani~" He smiled sweetly. "What's that?" He pointed at the bag of goodies.

"Uhm.......... IGOTTAGOPRACTISESOONIMMARESTFORABITFIRSTSEEYOULATEROKAY!"

I tried to flee, but I was too slow... Well, if you've ever seen me run, you'll understand.

"Hand it over." He said strictly. 

"NO!!!!" I cried. 

He dragged me out into the dorm's main hall (a.k.a. the Commons Room) 

"NO!!!! I DON'T WANNA!! GIVE IT BACK!! MY CANDYYYY!!!" I moaned. 

"...Candy?" He asked.

Oops. 

"I MEAN UHM... ENDIVE!!' ....Why endive... 

"You hate endive." 

"........................." 

I had been so loud people had been starting to come out and see what was happening. 

"Well?"

".................."

"I guess I'll just have to see for myself." He opened the bag and pulled out my precious goodies. 

"Endive, huh." He smiled evily. 

".................." 

"Confiscated." He stated, leaving me slumped on the ground, mourning my candy. 

Most of the people left after that, except somebody whom I recognized as U-KISS' Eli. 

"You'll get used to it." He said, giving me a pat on the head, before leaving as well. 

"Yeah right. Being an idol is going to be SUCH a joy." I thought to myself sarcastically, as I picked myself up from the ground to go have at least some food before returning to the hell of dance practise. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Yayyy Edited versions yayyyyy uhm i'll be posting everything I had up till now in edited form and post the chapters I already had <3 New updates, however, might be slower due to school and stuffz~