Shop, Shop, Shop~ Or Not?

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!

 

"So... Where are we going first?" L.Joe asked.

"MANGA!!" Mir cheered. 

"YES!!!!" I squealed. 

"Oh God." Onew sighed.

"Oh, shut up! Leggo!!" 

"I want chicken..." He whined. 

"...Let's get you some chicken.... MANGA!!" Mir grinned at his, in his opinion, hilarious joke. 

"....LOL." 

"They have chicken manga?" Eric asked.

"Prolly." I shrugged. 

"I WANT CHICKENNNN~~"

"This idiot." I though to myself. 

"Fine, you big baby." I sighed. 

As he cheered, I turned to the others, "I'm so sorry. Like seriously, so sorry that you have to put up with him. And all this." 

"Nah, no problem. We're used to it. Let's just get the chicken and then get going." 

So, we got the idiot baby some chicken and walked around in the centre for a bit in search of a shop we'd want to enter. 

We entered a musicstore. Of course, everybody rushed to check their own CD's. I smiled as I watched them fool around. 

"YAH! YAH! Look!! This CD!! Look!!" 

"LOL, look at his face. They actually used this pic for the CD."

"Look how handsome I am!"

"Dani! Soon your CD will be here too!" Taemin grinned.

"Ah.. That seems so sureal." I told him.

"It is. It always will be. I still can never believe that people come to concerts to watch me. I always feel like they come to see the hyungs, but then I see the signs they made specially for me. It's really precious to me, but it always feels like a dream. Even after so many years. There are actually people out there who are my fan..." He sighed happily.

"Aish, how can they not love you with such an adorable face~" I pinched his cheek. 

He blushed. 

"Soon you'll have fans of your own, but don't forget about us okay." He teased.

"How can I? You're forgetting about your Taemints though. They all love you~" 

"Are you a Taemint?"

"Cheh." I smirked.

"Well?" He pressed

"Of course, I'm a Taemint~~" I smiled, as I continued, "....And a Flamer, a Locket, a Blinger and an MVP~ And many more!"

He sighed disappointedly. 

"Hehe, just kidding around oppa~ Saranghae, ne~ You guys are my family!" 

He smiled weakly. (Not that I noticed anything off at the time. Am I really that dense?)

I patted his head, "Come on! It's time to go to the next shop!"

We exited the shop, everybody happily chattering. 

"Dani?" 

People seemed to have something for saying my name questioningly...

I turned to see Eyebrows with two other guys I didn't recognize. 

"Ah! Eyebrows! ....I mean, Shinkyung oppa." 

"Eyebrows?"

"...Don't mind that." 

"Uh, okay..?" He scratched his head. Cliche, but he did. 

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"....Just... shopping." 

"What's with the pause?"

"...Nothing." I said eyeing his friends, "Who are they?"

"Ah, just some friends. Yah! Get over here!" He yelled. 

Before me stood two guys, one dressed in a studded leather sleeveless jack and ripped jeans wearing a beanie, the other wearing a loose t-shirt and black skinny jeans with his hair pinned to the side. 

"Annyeong, nice to meet you." I said. 

"Hi~!" Pins grinned.

Beanie merely nodded. 

"This is Kwon Sungmin." He said gesturing towards Beanie.

"And this," He slung his arm around Pins, "is Nanase Yuu." 

"Japanese?"

He nodded. 

"Kewl."

"You alone?"

I glanced towards the idiots and idols I had come with. 

"...No." 

"Ohhh, who'd you come with? Not a guy, I hope! Not before your date with me." He wiggled his eyebrows and winked. So cheesy.

"Uhm, not exact-" I was cut of by GD oppa hugging me from behind, "Mwoh!! Yah! What are you doing! Aish!" 

"...Yo." He greeted Eyebrows and his friends. 

"G-G-G-Dragon!" He stammered. 

"My name is G-G-G-G baby, baby. G-D, G-D baby, baby~" GD oppa sang. LOL.

I chuckled. 

"What's up, oppa?" 

"We got Jinki more chicken." 

"'Kay. Cool beans."

"Cool beans?"

"Nevermind. Go ahead, I'll catch up with you. Just text me where you are." 

"Sure." He said, then walked off to the group. 

"How are you so close with the idols??!!" Shinkyung oppas asked me.

"Lee Jinki is my cousin, unfortunately." 

"MWOH?!" 

"Yeah." 

"That's awesome!" He said, then some guy tapped him on the shoulder. Shinkyung turned around, his face darkening when he saw who it was, "Please excuse me."

I nodded.

They walked towards an alley. 

...This was not going to turn into one of those cliche gang/underworld stories, right... I hoped.

"So, how do you guys know oppa?" I smiled, trying to make conversation.

"High School. How do you know hyung?" Pins asked.

"He's my dancer." I grinned.

"But you're going on a date with him."

"He said he'd help me with the dance routine in exchange for a date." 

He nodded understandingly, "Ahh, hyung's always like that. BTW, is your manager Kwon Jungmin by any chance?"

"Uhm, yes that's my manager." 

"He's Sungmin's brother!" Yuu said. 

"JInjja? What a coincidence!" I smiled.

"They're not really close though." Yuu whispered in my ear.

"...I can hear you." Those were the first words I ever heard Kwon Sungmin utter. 

"I know." Yuu smiled. 

Suddenly we heard a scream, sounding scarily like Shinkyung. 

It sounded like I'd have to deal with a cliche after all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sawwry for the short update and the cliffhanger! (And the DaniMin moment >< Poor Minnie oppa~ Shes so dense xD)I randomly made it something involving danger and stuff... I couldnt help it >< Let's hope I don't make it like a crime series. I love those. I really do... Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this update! I'll be posting the ulzzangs for all mah OCs in a bit!