What Time Is It??? SCHOOLTIME

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!
My third morning wasn't any more peaceful than the first. I awoke to the sound of screaming boys. 
"Leave me alooooneeeee! Lemme sleeppp" I whined, pulling my blanket over my head. 
"WAKE UP! WE HAVE STRICT ORDERS TO WAKE YOU UP! COME ON!" Somebody yelled. 
"...Ugh." I just snuggled deeper into my bed. 
"DON'T MAKE ME CALL FOR REINFORCEMENTS!"
"Good luck with that. Bye." 
"................"
"Ah... Silence." I thought happily, not realizing what a bad omen that was. 
I felt something cold slide down my back. 
"What the..?" 
"WAKE UP!"
"I'm awaakeeee." I moaned.
"Get out of bed then!!" 
"No."
"C'mon!!"
"No."
I felt more cold. 
"What the hell is that?" 
"Ice cube."
"Oh."
"WHY DOESN'T THIS WAKE YOU UP??"
"Don't know, don't care. Leave me alone."
"You'll be late for school!!!!!"
"Whatever."
Suddenly somebody jumped on my bed
"Ugh, what now?" 
"Noona!! WAKE UPP!!" Dongjin said happily.
"....No."
"Pwease?"
"No."
"Pretty pleaseee?"
"No."
Suddenly Dongjin was replaced by something heavier next to me. 
"Holy mother of Peanut butter." I had turned just to find Baekhyun and Jungkook with their tongues out, ready to me. 
"...Hehe~" He grinned, "Paybaek." How punny.
I moodily pushed them off the bed, "Get out."
I turned to sleep again, but after no longer than 10 seconds I was picked up by somebody.
That somebody being Jimin, the strongest member, despite his babyface. 
"Put. Me. Down." I tried to wriggle out of his grip, but with no succes.
"Sorry, no can do~" 
He carried me, still in my PJs, to the very crowded kitchen where several of the Rookie Dorm inhibitants had gotten together, so not just BTS and Seventeen. (Because Kyungsoo is the best cook, but we have the best kitchen.) I was still struggling and yelling. I stopped when I saw all the stares. 
"...Good morning to you." Suho laughed, I just death glared. 
"Let me sleeepppppp!!!" I whined, still in Jimin's iron grip. 
"No! You have school! C'mon, you're already out of bed! Don't be a child!"
"What time is it even??" 
"7.30, you have one hour before school starts."
"Ugh, please don't do this to me."
"C'mon, do you need us to tickle you?"
"...No."
"Good." He set me down on the ground and I just sat there, moodily with my arms crossed. 
Several people petted my head as they passed to get more food. 
"It's not like I even have to pick an outfit..." I sulked. 
"Here, just eat this then get ready. You can't skip school." Jin smiled, handing me a waffle and then patting my head, "We're all going together, so you can find it."
"Thanks." I sulked. 
"Don't mention it."
"There, there. It'll get easier." Lee Hi promised me. 
"Thanks Eonni..."
"Geez, am I glad I don't need to go to school anymore. Good luck, girl." Ailee told me, grinning.
"Mehhh."I grudgingly ate my waffle and stood up.
"OMG IT MOVED!!" Zelo said.
I just glared, silencing him and I walked to my room. Then I realized I didn't have a uniform.
I walked out again to the kitchen, "Uhm, guys...? I don't have a uniform?"
"There is no uniform." Zelo said, his mouth full. 
"Don't speak with your mouth full!" I scolded, "Wait. What?"
He swallowed, "Our ents want us to showcase clothes like in the airport. There are lots of photographers at the school, its specially designed, integrating schedule and school."
"No way." My heart sunk.
He just nodded. 
I walked to my room and proceeded to grab a sweater, a skirt, tights and a pair of platform sneakers. I quickly threw them on and did my makeup. 
"HURRY UP!!" Somebody yelled, Suho I assumed. 
"COMING!!!" I quickly brushed my hair and teeth and ran out. 
"Finally! You're gonna be late!" Suho chided me.
"Sorry..." 
"Whatever, just hurry!" Himchan said.
I ran to the hall and joined Seventeen, Zelo, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, Lee Hi, Akdong Musician, and some of the GOT7 members. 
"LEGGO!!" I yelled.
"Somebody finally has some energy." Jungkook joked. 
"Yeah, thanks." I said, "I need to drop off Dongjin to his class first, by the way."
"Sure." 
And so we all walked to the school, which was like 2 minutes away. It was situated close to the rookie dorm for obvious reasons. I said bye to Dongjin and I followed the others to my class. 
"You're in grade 11?" 
"Be ready to introduce yourself when the teacher comes." Mingyu told me. 
"Okay, thanks." I smiled.
"GOOD MORNING CLASS!!" A familiar voice yelled and I groaned, how was this even possible...
Standing at the front of the class was San Chan Hwang aka Hwangssabu, the YG trainer. Don't get me wrong, I love him, but he's always so full of energy and pep. 
"We have a new student!" He gestured towards me, "Introduce yourself!"
"OH HEY ITS DANI!" I heard Shinkyung yell, but Hwangssabu silenced him.
I stood up ignoring Shinkyung, "Hi, my name is Lee Danielle You can call me Dani or whatever. I am 16. Nice to meet you!" 
"Any questions for her?" 
A boy raised his hand, "Are you a new trainee or dancer? Or a backup vocal?"
"My debut is in 2.5 weeks." I answered.
"How is that even possible? Were you even a trainee before?? I've never seen you before." 
"Now now, settle down!" Hwangssabu said, "You can ask her all that during break, it's time for homeroom!" 
The boy who had asked the question grumbled but quieted down. 
"Hey, hey." I nudged Mingyu next to me, "What is Hwangssabu doing here?"
"He teaches PE." Mingyu whispered.
We sat there listening to Hwangssabu talk about new timetables or something till the bell rang and we proceeded to the hall, Jisoo joined us. 
"Your next class is ma-" Jisoo was interrupted by Shinkyung who, with Sungmin, Jin, CJ, Miyoung and surprisingly Yunhye, in tow, back-hugged me, "You're in our grade?" He gestured towards all but Yunhye.
"Yes, and it's rude to interrupt people." I told him.
He smiled apologetically to Jisoo, "Sorry, bro."
"S'okay."
"This makes everything all the easier~" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I simply rolled my eyes.
"Leave her alone, will you?" Miyoung hit him on the head, "Hi~"
"Yo!" Yuu grinned.
".........." Yunhye nodded at me, Sungmin didn't even regard me. Okay then.
"We better get to math." I said.
"Yes! Leggo!" Yuu said, running ahead of us. 
We went to math, Yunhye leaving us because she's in another grade.
Thankfully, this teacher wasn't somebody I knew. 
"Alright class! As you know, this chapter is geometry, if you have any questions just ask."
I sat next to Shinkyung, "Hey, what's the formula for the area of a circle?" I asked.
"Don't deny our r²π~" He sang. 
"Thanks." I said, laughing slightly. 
"Did you know that this lyrics actually makes sense?" He asked me. 
"Uh, no? How?" He had piqued my interest.
"Well, in Ancient Egypt the circle stood for eternity and so he's saying eternity which refers to love, so he's talking about eternal love." He told me.
"Huh. Really? That's kinda sweet in an overly complex way that probably nobody would ever understand."
He grinned, "Isn't it?"
"How'd you know?"
"Oh, my dad is really into Ancient Egypt. He's an archeologist."
"That's so cool!" I said.
"Ms. Lee, Mr. Yang, please be quiet." The teacher said. 
"Yes, seongsaeng-nim." We answered. 
We didn't dare talk again for the rest of the class. 
 

A/N Hiiii! There are more moments hereee, I'm not sure who are the main love interests xD Should I just do idols or also give my OCs a chance? Please comment! Also comment who you're rooting for hehe~ I might time skip to her debut after the first school day~ And I might introduce more OCs! There's a thing going on in this school though~ You'll understand when they have lunch break>< Its not a nice thing, but It makes things more interesting!