DON'T TELL MY MANAGER

I Don't Want To Be An Idol!!!

In the end I had training all week... Sore as I was, I was forced to dance, sing, record and train other skills... 

"Being an idol is fun." Yeah, right. Sure. In a world full of rainbows and sparkles, where the houses are made out of candy and I can eat them freely. 

....I might still be a little bitter over Key taking my candy. 

Thankfully, school was starting tomorrow.

Sadly... It was a special school, it was set up like the dorms. One school for all idols, dancers and trainees that needed to attend. It was optional for the dancers and trainees. 

Which meant Jung oppa could come and drag me out for whatever activity whenever he needed and wanted to. 

Though for the next two weeks, I'd be safe! Two weeks till debut... Two weeks of something with a slight resemblance to peace...

Living with BTS hadn't been that bad, though I hardly ever saw them because of my training and their activities, they took good care of me and Jin oppa's cooking was pretty good. 

No Korean drama style awkward situations yet, which was fortunate.

Yesterday had been training hell. Saeng had been intent on having me know all the steps to the choreo before starting school so that all I had to do was run through it a few times every day. Yay.

Today I had been given a day off to prepare for school. Which meant shopping for stationary, picking up my uniform, preparing all my notebooks, preparing my schoolbooks etc. 

I sighed. "Let's go get this done so I can have a REAL rest."

I was so happy to get out of the house, but as I tried to sneak out without attracting too much attention...

"Dani?" . 

I turned around to see JB standing behind me. (JJ Project/GOT7 JB, not Bieber. -.-;, I'm changing all JJProject references OTL But I like this pic so I wont change it~) 

"What are you doing?" He asked, trying not to laugh. 

".........I'm going...Uhm.." I stood up awkardly. 

"....Out." I finished. 

Wow. Captain Obvious, much?

"Aha." 

..........

..........

.........Awkwaard. 

"....Where?" He asked, breaking the extremely awkward silence. 

"Uhm, out to buy school supplies. I'm starting school tomorrow." I answered, eager to get away as fast as possible. 

"Do you know where to go? I heard you haven't left the Campus since arriving in South Korea." 

Have I mentioned before that this area of dorms, training halls, school buildings and more is refferred to as the Campus? Its sort of more like a prison through. But maybe that's just me. 

"Uhm, well..." I really didn't want to go shopping with an idol, because that would not, in any way, be peaceful. But I'm a terrible liar. 

"JB!" Saved by the bell! 

....Or not.

"Ah, annyeong Hyungs." JB bowed. 

Lee Joon and Mir. The idiots. I was definitely not ing saved. 

"Ah, Dani!" Mir noticed me. 

"A-annyeong." I said. 

"What are you up to?" Joon asked. 

"Uhm, I was about to go out..." I said for the 728394791461964th time.

....Okay, maybe I'm exagerating a bit. 

"Oh! For what?" Mir asked, he was hyper. I could tell. Bad sign.

"School supplies." 

"Oh yeah! You're starting school soon, aren't you? Hehe, I remember my school time~" Mir grinned.

"No, you don't. You hardly went to school." Joon said.

"...Oh yeah." 

Idiots.

"Well, I have a lot to prepare for tomorrow, so if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving now." I bowed.

"Oh wait! We were going to go out with some other people. We could show you around!" Joon said. 

I knew Joon well, he was close friends with my idiot cousin. Somehow that guy has a lot of friends.

"Uhm.. It's okay. I wouldn't want to bother you." I smiled slightly. 

Don't get me wrong I love people and friends and I have nothing against idols, but being mobbed by crazy fangirls was NOT on my agenda. 

Gosh, I hate crazy fangirls. 

"We insist!" Mir chirped. 

Yes. He chirped. Chirped. Like a friggin' bird. 

I was so not losing these guys. They had decided that they were going to show me around, whether I liked it or not. 

"Okay." I surrendered, "Who's coming along?" 

I prayed for a small group. 

Of course, my prayer had not been heard... 

"Onew hyung, Taemin, Chaerin, Jiyong hyung, Junhyung hyung, Jin, Byunghun, Amber and Eric ."  

11... People... I nearly collapsed right then, right there. 

"Ah, okay." 

"I might as well make the best of it." I thought to myself. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Leggo!" Amber cheered as she leapt into the van. 

We all piled into the van and drove for a short while, until we reached the city. 

"So, what are we going to do?' Eric asked.

"Dani needs school supplies!" Mir said. 

"You guys don't need to come along, I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said.

"WHY SO FORMAL?" Onew said, hugging me from behind. The others voiced their agreement to this question. 

"....No reason."

"Telll meeeee whattssssss onnnn yourrrrr minnnnnnnddddd~~~" He sang. He's so ing weird. OTL

"Okay. Let me just say it then. I wanted to avoid saying this because it's so not your fault and I'm sure a lot of you probably know how to deal with it, but I really don't want to get mobbed and glared at by crazy fangirls. This is my first free day since I arrived and I know I sure as hell won't get any after my debut. Oh, I and I seriously doubt you guys want to follow me around as I look for school supplies."

"And I don't even want to be an idol." I thought, but I obviously couldn't say it.

"....................." Maybe I had been too straight forward...? 

"...We'll be good. We'll make sure nobody recognizes us!" Onew said. Mir and Joon nodded furiously. 

"....Somehow hearing that from you does not reassure me." I deadpanned. 

"It's fine. You're our dongsaeng. The maknae even, so don't worry. We'll take good care of you and we don't mind coming along with you at all. We know how to stay off the grid. Fans won't be a problem. " CL smiled. Despite her fierce and charismatic image, she turned out to be very sweet and caring. 

The other not so idiotic idols nodded in agreement to CL. 

I smiled, "Thankss." 

"Now, where can I buy school stuff?" I said, looking around the street.

"Uhm..." 

"You do know, right? Mir oppa and Joon oppa said you guys were coming along to help me because I have no idea where anything is." I glared at the two idiots.

"None of us has attended school in ages, except Taemin." GD said. He'd been relatively silent all this time. 

We all looked at Taemin expectantly. 

"Manager hyung always got my supplies for me..." He said apologetically. 

"So nobody knows?" L.Joe asked. 

We all nodded. 

".....Can we call somebody?" 

"Don't the managers usually buy the supplies?" 

"I want to buy manga."

"Can we get chicken?

"We going to a club tonight?"

"Yah! We can't take her to a club!" 

"We can't?"

"I need to buy a gift."

"I want to buy some more figurines."

"Shouldn't we call Tia's manager?"

I froze. 

"No. We can and shall not call my manager." 

"Why?" Onew asked

"Because that guy will get mad at me for going out without telling him." 

"You left without telling your manager?!"

Even the idiots looked at me like "OMG. YOU DID NOT JUST." 

"Yes."

"Aish... Eottoke..." 

"Plan! We will not tell anybody's manager about this and we'll just go shopping and walk around till we find a shop where we can either buy or ask where we can buy the supplies." I proposed. 

"I am not done with you, young lady." Onew said. 

"Whatever, save it for when we get back." I waved away his threat. "Let's go shopping!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

YAY NEW CHAPTER! 

Anyways, next week it's shopping time! I hope you liked the adding of pics and GIFs! This was a quick update, but I hope you liked it!


Till next time!

Peace out~!