Unexpectedly Visit

Princes Don't Exist

Yunho POV.

After a "peaceful" fight with my friends I realized that I have been rude to Hyoyeon. 
When my sister asked me if I hated my fiancee I realized that I have been blaming her for something that she did not have to pay. 

I was getting dressed for the party that will be at home. When I took a small box and put it in a pocket of my pants, and smiled. 
I can not be the bad guy of the story always, I want to change. 

I really hope you like my surprise ... 

Flashback: 
I was in my office talking to Boa, we talked to wanted to take really well with Hyoyeon, not fake. 
I asked him to accompany me to a jewelry store, jewelry in which my father bought the engagement ring for mom. 
We went to the scene and a young girl greeted us, asked him to show us engagement rings they had. 

"Yunho, I think this is beautiful." My best friend said as he showed me a beautiful ring with a huge diamond. But in the short time I've dealt with Kim Hyoyeon I've noticed that she is more ... simple, exaggerated things do not go well with her. 

"I like this." I said as I showed him a ring that caught my attention too, had a not very large diamond, and a beautiful green stones, I hope that's her favorite color. 

"I'd marry who so give me a ring." joked my best friend. 

I bought it, and put it ... I hope this time anybody appears to ruin the moment. 

End flashback 

"Son, Kim family arrived." My mother told me and left the room that was mine. 

I went downstairs and found my friends talking to Sooyoung, Sooyeon, Joohyun and Hyo. Jaejoong and Donghae hugged my fiancee, she looked really beautiful. That red dress made ​​her look very good, simple makeup and her straight blonde hair had a simple, but beautiful, ripples. Maybe you should give me a chance to know her better, and not just act in front of our parents. 

Dad gave a speech, I did not pay any attention. At the end of the speech the music sounded again, they all say that Hyoyeon dances very well, I want to check. I asked if she wanted to dance with me, to my surprise she agreed quickly. 

"How did you know that red is my favorite color?" 

"I just picked the dress." 

"No matter, you look beautiful Hyo. This dress highlight your curves." And I gave him one of those smiles that I know will annoy her. 

"I know, I wanted everyone to see my curves, and maybe I can find a more handsome guy." This girl, how dare you? I can not deny it, it affected me a little.

"Ouch." And I walked closer to me, and put my little surprise in his hand. "Hyoyeon, I Never Had the opportunity to buy an engagement ring, but yesterday I found this, I hope you like it like me." 

"Thank you Yunho oppa." Did she called me oppa? And suddenly he hugged me in half dance floor, I heard many guests as they said we were cute together and all that crap, and saw how she blushed. 

"Hyo, aigoo, you blushing." I took his hand and walk away from the track. 

"Do not bother me." 

"So you liked the ring?" 

"Of course, babo. It's a really beautiful ring. Never expected a detail like that." 

"Lately I do not know me neither." And it's true, I never thought of doing this ... and smiled, and I knew that I wanted to say with my smile. I could see her face in confusion, what does she think?. 

"Thank you." and he hugged me again, but louder, and this time returned the hug and started kissing her hair. It smelled like strawberries, my favorite fruit was the same smell as the hair of the girl I was looking into ... 

I let go and looked Hyoyeon the people she was. What the hell is she doing here? How dare return? 

"What happened?" Hyoyeon asked without having the slightest idea what was going on. 

"Nothing, do not bother." I know I said in a very cold way. 

She did not speak and was only, I was just there, watching the girl who ruined my life, yes, Song Hye Kyo was here. 

Went so stupid that I did not move from where she was, she approached me and spoke to me with that sweet voice. 

"Yunho-ssi, long time no see. Congratulations on your wedding." Although several years have passed she was looking like a goddess. 

"Thank Hye, beautiful light today." I could not believe I had it in front of me, I always said that when I saw it again would make him pay all the damage he did to me, but I'm so stupid that even still love her. 

"Your fiance is very pretty, and lucky." I realized that we all looked, so I took her to the garden of the house to talk comfortably. 

"Many years have passed, you're very handsome." She started the conversation. 

"You're still the prettiest. But tell me, what happened to your life?" 

"I went to live in Thailand, remember my pregnancy?" How do I not remember? 

"Sure." It was all I could say. 

"All this was a psychological pregnancy, TaeYoon realizing that ended our relationship. Was so embarrassed that I decided to leave the country." 

"And have you been happy?" 

"I guess I do not know." 

We were a few minutes in silence staring at each other. 

"I know this is wrong, and maybe hate me but ..." And I kissed her, just as she knows how to do, I returned her kiss and moved closer to me. I heard footsteps but I did not pay attention, we broke the kiss to recover our breath. 

"Sorry." She looked at me sadly. 

"You do not have to say sorry." I replied while touching her beautiful face. "How did you know about my wedding?" 

"I came to Korea, and I found your sister, Sooyeon, heard she was talking to your future wife about your wedding, it seems ..." 

"Can not we get along?" 

"Yes. Why?" 

"Cause I just do not love her and I will never love her." 

I know this is very wrong, and I'm being a complete idiot for being with her, but ... the way things are, and I can not change them.

To hell the party, I want to be here with her.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV.

Who is she? Why he looks at her like that? 
I knew at that moment my presence bothered him, so I left without saying anything. 

I went to the garden to do some thinking on the way I heard many say, "Is it HyeKyo Song?" 

I got to the garden and sat on a small bench next to some white roses, my favorite, I care very little if I die of cold at the moment, this is the safest place for me. 

I heard voices of some people, I took the darkness of night so they would not see me. One voice I recognized perfectly, that was the voice of Yunho and heard the voice of a woman, I suppose is the so popular Song HyeKyo. 

"And have you been happy?" He asked. 

"I guess I do not know." There was complete silence until she spoke again. 

"I know this is wrong, and maybe hate me but ..." and I went to see them, but the darkness did not help, I could see that they were kissing. Jung Yunho, you're an idiot, but I am the most ... 
I walked away but my heels made noise, so I decided to stay a little longer to hear.

"How did you know about my wedding?" 

"I came to Korea, and I found your sister, Sooyeon, Heard she was talking to your future wife about your wedding, it seems ..." 

"Can not we get along?" 

"Yes. Why?" 

"Cause I just do not love her and I will never love her." That was enough for me, I took off my shoes and walked away almost running. 

I tried to leave the house without being noticed Jung until I felt someone stopped me. 

"Hey, hey, hey. The party is inside." 

"I do not feel like celebrating Sica." 

"Is everything fine Hyo?" 

"Ne, unnie." She looked doubtful about my reply. 

"Come, come to my room. But put those shoes." I did what she said and went back into the house, I went to Jessica's room and there began with her questioning. 

"Let's see Hyoyeon, you can not run well only because you don't want to celebrate. 
What are you hiding? "

"Nothing." 

"You saw HyeKyo right?" 

"Yeah, she's pretty." I looked at my hands, and I know when my tears started rolling. 

"You can not fool me, and you can not fool yourself." Sica said as he wiped my tears. "You like my brother." 

"Unnie dream." I tried to smile. 

"No, I'm not dreaming. So why are you so upset?"

She knows me well, but I did not know when I started to like him, I know he will never feel something for me, and that makes me feel like a fool. 
She's damn right. 

"No Hyo, do not cry. Babo! Your makeup is ruined!" 

"Sica, I hate you for knowing me well." 

"No, you LOVE ME. If you want to sleep." 

"Thank you." And I fell asleep in her bed, next to her while she was telling me words of encouragement. Before I managed to stay asleep really hear a voice calling me, and Sica telling him or her not to bother me.

 

SooYeon POV.

After seeing what was happening went looking for Hyoyeon, I had a strange feeling that she may be interested in my brother. So HyeKyo you can affect it, I hope not. I searched all over the damn room and could not find it, where do you hide Kim Hyoyeon? 

I left the house and saw a girl running as if her life depended on it. I grabbed her arm strong. I looked at her eyes, was she crying? 

"Hey, hey, hey. The party is inside." 

"I do not feel like celebrating Sica." 

"Is everything fine Hyo?" 

"Ne, unnie." I do not know why, but I can not believe it. 

"Come, come to my room. But Put Those Shoes." I said when I saw wearing her heels in hand. 

We went to my house and we went up stairs to my room. I started to ask a lot of questions, I know. But I need to know what happens, I want to help. 

"Let's see Hyoyeon, you can not run well only want to Because They celebrate. 
What are you hiding? "I asked as I crossed my arms. 

"Nothing." She could not even look me in the eyes. 

"You saw HyeKyo right?"

"Yeah, she's pretty." She looked at her hands, and began to mourn. I was concerned and I approached her. I sat next to her in my bed.

"You can not fool me, and you can not fool yourself." I said and wiped her tears, "You like my brother." And who would not? My brother is very handsome, but still made me feel like she made ​​a bad choice.

"Hyo No, do not cry. Babo! Your makeup is ruined!" She is ruining, I can not allow that.

"Sica, I hate you for Knowing me well."

"No, you LOVE ME. If you want to sleep."

"Thank you." She told me and fell asleep in my bed, I slept well, I was exhausted. The started to cheer saying how great she is. Suddenly I heard a knock at my door.

"Hyoyeon! Hyoyeon! Are you there?" I know who that voice. He can not see her.

"Do not bother and get the hell out of the garden." I said to my brother, I know, sometimes I'm an irreverent but I do not care.

"I'm not leaving, open the door."

"If you want to sleep there, I will not let you enter. BYE!"

I heard her footsteps as they walked away, and smiled triumphantly returned to knock. 

"God, WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I said annoyed. 

"Sooyeon, how dare you speak to me like that?" I know that voice, I smiled and opened the door to my room. 

"Sooyoung, mianheyo, thought you were ..." 

"Your brother, I know. If I were you I wouldn't let him enter." 

The three we were tired, although it was not yet too late we were asleep. 

Brother, I love you but ... will carry out my plan...

_________________________________

Hello, I went back to what I said before. 
Yes, I can breathe, I spent the whole time of exams. 

Here is the new chapter, maybe not great, tomorrow I'll upload a better chapter. 
What do you think? Do not be silent :3 *hugs*