Why

Princes Don't Exist
Yunho POV.

"Jung SooYeon, where are you?"

"I'm here oppa" and she waved at me. Why she's smiling so much? Does she use drugs? She looked so beautiful, of course, she's a Jung. Femenine and chic like always.

"You know what I worried about you?"

"That's not what it seems?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Oppa!" A cute girl approached our table. That silhouette, I know that silhouette... That girl is Goo HaRa, one of many models that went through my bed.

"Oppa. Why don't you call me? I feel abandoned by you" God, I can swear that Jessica is killing me with her glances.

"I didn't had time, beauty"

"Oppa, call me. We could have a good time"

 "Hey, I like how it sound" I smirked. What can I do? I like to have pretty girls to hang out.

"Sorry Dear, but we don't need your services" Oh, oh... Sica is getting angry.

"Pardon?"

"You're new in the agency, right?"

"Neh, wae?"

"You don't know who I am?"

"No, maybe one of Yunnie friends?" I can see Sica red ears...

"This kid... I'm Jung SooYeon or Jessica Jung... or... Ice Princess as everyone calls me. So, if you don't wanna have problems... Move your dirty body of here, and I don't want this to happen again" her serious tone worked with Hara because she went as fast as she could.

"YAH! You scare my friends"

"And you think I care?"

"Hey, are you mad at me?"

"What do you think?"

"Mian"

"Please, teach your friends to learn to respect me"

"Don't worry. I'll teach them to respect my favorite girl"

"I would like you met a girl whom put your world upside"

"What?"

"I want a sister in law that is the opposite of these broads, You know what? I'll search you a girlfriend. I liked the girl who brings me here. You know how I am, but I really liked that girl...

"Are you lesbian Jessica Sooyeon?"

"Babo! Of course NO, I like her for you"

"Too late Sica"

"Wae?"

"I'll marry next year"

"I wanna go home, there we'll talk better" 

 

So I take her home, all the way was silent. What does she think? Ne, everything that happens to her affects me.

"We are in home" I said while I opened the door.

"WHOM YOU GOT PREGNANT!? YOU DIRTY YUNHOOO!"

"Nobody is pregnant"

"What is going on here?"

"Nothing omma" I lied to Omma, I didn't want her to worry.

"How Yunho is getting married? Perhaps there's a baby?"

"Sooyeon, It's an arranged marriage. We don't want him to stay with a bad girl, and his fiancé is a sweetheart. Incidentally, tonight you'll meet your future sister-in-law. The Kim family invited us to dinner, she'll cook for us"

"Omma, for you all are a sweetheart. Including that Hy..."

"Don't say her name. I told you that I don't want to know anything about her"

That girl was Song HyeKyo, 5 years ago, when I was a stupid 20 years old kid, I fell in love with a classmate; both wanted to be architects. She was the girl of my dreams, she knew how to steal me a smile.

Everyone said we were the perfect couple, and I felt proud to be her boyfriend. ¿Who would not felt proud? She was really beautiful, really beautiful. I wanted to give her my surname and to travel with her around the world.I was willing to give everything to her, but I think after all, we were not really the perfect couple.

I bought her that special ring that many girls wanted me to give them, yes, an engagement ring. I went to her house excited when I was about to get the saw out of his house with a boy. And that guy kissed her belly, was she pregnant? 
I parked and got out of my car. I went to her to face reality. She was in love with someone else, Yunho was no longer the man she wanted to start a family.

 

Since that day I became what I am now. The guy who doesn't care about the feelings of the girls. Anyways, they just come to me for money, power and fame.

 

"Yunho oppa. Hey, I'm talking to you"

"Neh, Sica"

"Change your clothes and get more handsome than you are" Before I went to my room I went to her and told her:

"Thank you" I gave her a little kiss on her forehead and ran to my room. I could still hear what she asked...


"Why?" Babo! I tought, with her I can continue being that Yunho never show that again with anyone else and for that I'm so thankful.

 

-----

"Family, are you ready?"

"Neh, appa" Sica was a little excited.

----

"Wow, Kim family have a pretty house"

"Ah, ne, pretty..." Sica turned and looked at me so strangely.

"Hyoyeon-ah she's our Sooyeon" 

"YOUU?" Jessica was surprised to see my fiancee. It will be because she has some resemblance to HyeKyo? No, I don't think anyone has noticed that ... Maybe that's why I can't be kind to her. I know Hyoyeon is not to blame but ... what I can do? I see and I remember the girl turned me into this.

"And how my sister and my fiancee met?"

"Because of you Yunho oppa, all for not answering my calls quickly" Jessica replied quietly.

And since when is all my fault?

 

 

 

---

 here is the chapter hehe, sorry if it's boring...

 

Don't be silent(/^▽^)/