Wedding Plans

Princes Don't Exist

Yunho POV.

 

After telling Hyo on my proposal I did not see her, it's been more of two weeks. I know she wanted more from me, but really, I can not love her. I DO NOT WANT to love anybody. It is a waste of time. 

Wednesday and I was bored in work, stupid papers, stupid work; my head is about to explode. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door. Scheisse, I told my assistant not want anyone to bother me. What does anyone obey me in this damn place? 

"Oppa, ¿I can enter?" A big smile formed on my lips, I pulled my view of the papers I was reviewing. That girl is none other than: Na JiHyun, one of my favorite girls. 

"Come." When she entered, God, she looked so damn hot in that dress. Thinking about it now, I love my job; that's why I love the power I have in this place. 

"Yunho oppa, I have been very neglected." I smirked? I do not know, and i do not think she cares much. 

"I'm pretty, I'm a busy man." She approached me, sat on my leg and started kissing her ear. 

"I see you're stressed out, I can help." This girl, she started ing my shirt and left small kisses on my neck. 

"We'll see." I loaded it and put it on the desk; I did not care if I tore the dress. I was too busy with JiHyun when my phone rang, thank you mother, you ruined my fun session.

Phone call. 

"Son, are you busy?" 

What do you think mom? "I was a little busy, but forget it. Can I help you?" 

"Son. We are going to visit your fiance and her parents, I need you to come home." 

Stupid commitment. "Okay Omma, and there." 

End of call. 

"I see you will occupy." JiHyun said as she settledher dress and her hair. 

"I'm sorry, but like I said, I'm a busy man." I gave her a kiss. "I promise to call you soon." 

"But call me." She started toward the door. "Well, I'm leaving. Then we continue with the session." And she left. 

Damn, now I stay like this and everything to go to see my 'dear future family.'

That is why I do not want to get married, I like living this way.

 

Hyoyeon POV.

More than two weeks ago I have not seen Yunho or siquera I have sent messages and I called him; I'm still embarrassed by being such a crybaby in front of him. 

Sooyoung tells me if I care what he thinks of me, maybe it's because I like him, to like Yunho? That's impossible, it's against the laws of nature, ok, maybe not so impossible. But how I can like a stranger? A stranger is a selfish, womanizer, liar, egocentric, playboy, an annoying person. No! I can not like him, never! 

"What do you think baby?" Sooyoung He asked as he approached our table with the meal you ordered. "It's only 1 pm why is not it too early to think about your loved Yunho?" I can see that smile bothers my best friend. 

"I know what you mean, wait ... Do you think you eat all that?" I said, pointing to everything she had bought. 

"Do not try to change the topic of conversation Kim Hyoyeon, you like that type. Do not forget that I am your best friend and I know you perfectly." 

"Is your Imagination Soo, how I can like someone as self-centered as he? God, his ego will not fit in the city. And eat better, our rest will be over and you have much to eat." 

"Okay, I'll stop bothering with that." She looked at her food and then looked at me. "What happened to HyukJae?" 

"Nothing, we're just friends. Still like me and her smile melts me, but I do not know if you still feel the same for him." 

"Little mischievous. Good, better eat, I'm hungry." 

This girl, however annoying she can be, I still love her ... Oh, my cell ... 

Phone Call. 

"Hallo?" 

"Child, I am your mother. I'll tell something dear." 

"Omma Yeah right, tell me." 

"First of all, where are you?" 

"I'm in a fast food restaurant which is near the college. Something wrong?" 

"Yunho will pick and bring you home." 

"Excuse me? I think I did not hear right Omma, ¿Yunho come for me?" Sooyoung looked totally surprised me; and began to laugh softly. 

"Yes, your father and told him where the restaurant where you are. Already is on track." 

"Oh. Okay. Thanks for telling me." 

End of call. 

"See, they are intended" And Sooyoung could not contain her laughter. 

Several minutes passed and she could not stop laughing. 

"It's not funny." And I pouted. "Wait, I got a message." 

"Ok, I'll stop laughing." 

Where are you Hyoyeon? I'm already out of the restaurant. 

"Who is it?" 

"Guess ... It's Yunho" 

I answered the message

Come in, it costs you nothing. Have mercy on me, I'm starving. 

Okay, I will come. But seriously you like this kind of food? Wow, Hyoyeon Jung surprise me

I am KIM, and enter, dammit. 

"Quiet Hyo, do not be mad." So much she noticed my red face? "Act normal, here he comes."

"Miss Sooyoung, Mrs. Jung, hello." His smile reminds me annoying Soo. Today is the to bother Hyoyeon? 

"Hi Yunho-ssi" Sooyoung smiled, I did nothing. "You want something? I invite" 

"No thanks, I'm fine. Better as when the invite. Is it okay if I sit?" 

"Sit down, no problem." He sat down next to me. I still did not say or do anything. 

"Why are you so serious, Mrs. Jung?" And he hugged me. God. 

"Because I'm still being KIM. We still have not married." 

"But I tell you this so that you get used to." And he hugged me stronger. What are you trying Jung Yunho? "It's not bad. Sooyoung right?" 

We were talking a long time, I tried to get away from Yunho as he could, but he insisted on being with me. Sooyoung just laughed, brave best friend I have. 

"Well, Hyoyeon, we're late to go home to your parents, it was a pleasure to have talked with you Sooyoung." He grabbed my waist stronger as I went almost pushing out. 

"Goodbye Soo." was all I could say because my fiancé was pushing me. We entered the car, and he looked at me a few seconds. "Yah. Jung Yunho, what is wrong with you?" he did not answer, just started the car and started driving. 

The road to my house was quiet, is this guy bipolar? 

"What's wrong Jung Yunho Why you act like that?" He turned to me 

"Nothing, just ... Forget it" and returned to put his eyes on the road. 

"Apparently they interrupted you." I gave him a little smirk. "Am I right?" 

He laughed. "You're getting to know me very well." 

"You're so obvious Mr. Jung." 

"Moving on, why do not you use shorts today?" God, you ert. 

"Because I do not like to attend classes with shorts. And to avoid the stares of guys like you." 

"Guys like me?" He asked surprised. 

"Yes, dirty boys like you." 

"That offend me, Mrs. Jung." 

"Stop calling me that. I am Miss KIM, costing you even say it." 

"Here we are, MISS KIM." He stopped the car, got out and opened my door. "Remember Hyoyeon, we must act." 

"Yes, I know."

"Hyoyeon, daughter. Yunho, good to see you." My father greeted and hugged me. 

"Mr. Kim, I say the same." How can he be so nice? 

"Thanks for bringing my daughter." 

"You're welcome, it was a pleasure. Hyoyeon is a good companion." See, he is a liar.

"Well, come, we are all in the living room." 

Yunho and I went to the living room, suddenly hugged me around the waist and obviously everyone turned to see us. 

"Hyoyeon, daughter in law. How cute you look." Really Mrs. Jung thinks I look cute? This was my everyday look, jeans, boots, shirt and a jacket or sweater. And without much makeup. 

"Our daughter I law is a natural beauty. Son, you're very lucky." Wow, Yunho was right.

"Kamsahabnida" And I bowed a little. "Omma, Appa, where is Joohyun?" 

"Your sister will join us later, but sit down." Omma said. 

I think Yunho is very serious about acting, So much he want to fool his parents? As we sat down he took my hand and smiled at me with every could. 

"I see you get along very well." I see Yunho was easy to deceive his father. 

"Sure, Hyoyeon is very nice." And he looked at me telling move-your-mouth-and-say-something-good-about-me. 

"Yunho and I managed our differences. We are becoming good friends." And smiled at them, obviously a fake smile. 

"Yes, so that when we get married we can live peacefully, and who knows, start something serious." Yunho should win an Oscar.

"Our kids make a beautiful couple. Sungeun do not you think?" Mrs. Jung asked my mother. 

"Of course I do. I can not wait to see them married, EunJin." Mom replied enthusiastically. 

Dad and Mr. Jung spoke only business, are thinking about how to relate the agency Jung with our hotels. 
Mom and Mrs. Jung spoke only of how great it would be our wedding and they wanted us to have children as soon as possible. 

"And tell me guys, where do you want the wedding to be?" Mr. Jung was interested in this topic. 

"Great Hall." "In a private beach or in the forest." said at the same time, then we looked at each other. 

"I see we have to argue about that." Dad said. "Do not worry about the cost, is the wedding of our older children, we want to make something big." 

"I think you better do the wedding in a hall as Yunho Oppa says." I always wanted a wedding on the beach damn, I wish him to say that the beach is better. 

"The right thing is to let Hyoyeon choose the place, you will be the bride." Yunho said, smiling at me, I know that inside he's cursing me, but I do not care. 
 
"Because the wedding will be in December or January, the best would be a forest." Mrs. Jung said. 

"We have to start looking for a good organizer." My mother suggested. 

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?" Joohyun, I love you! "Annyeong- haseyo." And she bowed to everybody and came to hug me. 

"We are talking about the wedding, daughter." My father told Joo. 

"Really? Hyoyeon unnie always wanted to see many white roses on her wedding day." Joohyun said smiling at me. 

"Thank Joohyun-ah, we'll know that flowers we'll use. So, when they want to be the wedding?" 

"January." We said at the same time, both we agreed with was that the more distant date would be better. 

"Then Jieun, we only have about 7 months to organize the wedding." 

"This have to be a huge event." Mrs. Jung said. 

"We should have a party to announce the engagement, we have taken almost one month." My father suggested. 

"He should do the Friday party at our house." Mr. Jung said. 

Joohyun was spent trying to cheer me secretly, she knew Yunho plan, and he knew how much I hurt this situation. 

We spent the dining room, I was still not hungry. Prepare all loved what Mrs. Park, who does not? They were exposed at home until very late, I think after all if our parents are great friends. 
It's time that the Jung family left, the Jung gentlemen were more than happy because we got along. 
We were all out of my house when Yunho suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me away from where everyone was. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, you won the damn place for our wedding. And you can also choose everything else about you, but ..." and came dangerously close to me again, I took the waist, I could feel his breath damn . My knees felt so weak. "But when we're married already, I decide the rules." And he kissed me. ¿Kiss me become his habit? 

"Son and ... Am I interrupting something?" Oh no, Mrs. Jung saw us ... 
What will they think of us from now on? 
Thanks stupid, clumsy and handsome Jung Yunho ...

 

_________________________

Here is chapter 12 <3

He kissed her again! And this time Yunho's mom saw them. 
Did you like the chapter? I hope so. 

I don't know if I can publish as well often ... damn school! xD 

Don't be silent. :D