Our first kiss?

Princes Don't Exist

 Hyoyeon POV

"And how my sister and my fiance met?" I got nervous and I didn't know what to say. So I let Jessica/Sooyeon answer.

"Because of you Yunho oppa, all for not answering my calls quickly" I missed something?

I looked all entered, least 4 personas: Sooyoung, Jessica, Yunho and I. Sooyoung looked at me trying to tell me to submit my guests.

"Soo, he is Yunho-ssi, my fiance." He just nodded and smiled "And she is Jessica, the friend I made today"

"Annyeong Sooyoung" Jessica waved "You can call me Jessica or Sooyeon"

"I'll call you Sooyeon" and she turned to my and asked "Hyo, your fiance is this quiet?"

"Believe me girl. I'm nothing quiet" His gaze was... Of the many men who are in the country. Why Jung Yunho? He'll flirt with MY BEST FRIEND in front of me?

"Hyo unnie, I'm dying to taste what you cooked." Sooyoung changed the topic.

"This afternoon you told me to call you whenever I wanted to try your food. Look, I didn't need to call" Sica told me smiling. How are the things, right?

"Then pass to the dining room" I was about to enter my house (yes, we were still outside my house), when I felt a force holding me. I turned to see an annoyed Yunho.

"What are you pretending? What are you playing Kim Hyoyeon?" His gaze rerrifies me, but no, Kim Hyoyeon NOT show yourself weak.

"I'm not playing anything. And if you do not mind I'll enter in my house" I felt that he squeezed my arm tighter. Suddenly he pressed my body against hims. I could felt a hot air into my ear. Then he whispered to me:

"Do not play with me girl. You'll not win me" And he kissed me. What in the earth? He went with a playful smile leaving me there alone thinking of a thousand things.

"Jung Yunho, why are you like this?"

 

At dinner everything was uncomfortable, my future in-laws congratulated me as I cooked, my parents talked about boring things, Joohyun Sooyoung and talked about things that only they understand, and Jessica, Jessica would not stop to look at Yunho and me.

I hated how Yunho smiles for what happened before entering. 
He looked at me like I was someone else. But who?

The hours passed and it was time that Jung's leave. Jessica made ​​me promise to cook something special for her, and I became her new favorite chef, this girl, so cute. 

Sooyoung, Joohyun, and I decided to have a sleepover. 
We were so calm talking about really crazy things, I was laughing at the follies of Soo, remember when she was "madly in love" with a boy: Shim Changmin. 

All was bliss until I received a message from the least expected person.

Hello little Hyoyeon.

Have a nice night, like me, dreaming of the kiss.
Did you like? I guess so.
Rest beloved fiancee.

Atte. Your y fiance Jung Yunho

This boy...

 

Here is chapter 6! Mianheyo, it's to short, I know... But I don't have time:(

Tell me. You liked it? Don't be silent :D