My Deal.

Princes Don't Exist

Yunho POV.

Saturday, and you know what means? I will go back to Korea after a dull week here. 
I have to go talk very seriously with the guys, they handed sending me messages about my fiance. 
That she'spretty, I admit, she is not ugly. 
That she is y, ok, I can not deny that. 
That she's a great dances, really she dances? I had no idea that she danced. 
She was very nice to them, surely hypocrisy. 
That the way she acted with HyukJae seemed suspicious. Did were they dating? What the hell? No I'm not jealous, but she will be my wife, for that fact NOBODY can approach, it would affect my reputation. 
The whole trip I spent thinking about Hyoyeon and our arranged marriage, how the hell can I stop this lie? Will I make friends with her ​​to lead a life as normal as possible? ¿Can I Stop This or better continue? 

I Knew that Sooyeon returned to USA, so I couldn't see my sister, the good thing is that she do not fill my fiance's head of trash. 
At the airport my assistant brought my car, I thanked her and told her that I would not present today to work, she just nodded and left. 

I walked to my car, how I missed my baby. I thought who I could call, I do not want to go to the agency so I can't call any of the models, I better talk to Hyoyeon. I took my phone and started to write a message. 

Hyoyeon, Do you still remember your fiance? 
Now I'm back in Korea, where I can see you? 

Will she respond? I need to tell her the plan I came up with. 

I'm in a park is not far from my house You want to come here for me? 

Sure, I'm on my way. 

Wait, you know where it is? This girl, how dare you doubt me? 

Honey, you just wait. I know what I do. 

I had already been through that park, but never gave me the chance to go. I my car and went to that place, I feel that I took so long, did I? 
I got out and started looking for that little blonde, I was surprised to see her playing with a young child, I never thought she would like kids. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, did not know you like children." I said as I walked towards her and the child. "Hello little boy." I told the little boy as I smiled to the kid, he is so cute. 

She introduced me to the kid, his name is Jiwan, apparently loves her. I also met the child's mother, and she said she would go. Perfect! I will be alone with Hyoyeon and I can tell her my plan. 

"It's a nice park Hyo." I said while looking around the park. 

"I know, but how did you arrive?" 

"I've passed through here a few times." 

"Oh," she looked down, she looked uncomfortable. In this I saw that the sky was cloudy and it started to rain. 

"Come on, run!" I took her hand, but what the hell is wrong with me? When I released, I let her hand go quickly. We entered the car and we were calming our breath, wait, I had not noticed those legs, that was short looked sooooo good. 
"What are you looking Jung Yunho?" Hell, she realized. 

"Hyoyeon, Nothing, you're only a little wet." 

"Yes, I know I'm wet, and if you did not know, you're wet too." 

"Let's go to my apartment." I said suddenly. 

"What?" I could see her astonished eyes, Hyo, I know that one day you will fall too, as the others. 

"Not what you think, or want. Was unable to drop off my stuff, and it's raining and I do not think you want to be long on the street." 

We went to my apartment. By entering to my place she looked everywhere, I hid HyeKyo photos, right? 

"Wow mr. Jung did not know that you 'love sports." 

"There are many things about me That When We get married you will know." and I came dangerously close to her, I want a girl like her to complete my collection, I can not help it. 

"Interesting, and from what I can see you love very much Sica." Why run? Innocent Hyoyeon. 

"She's my little sister, How can I do not love her ?? Can I get you something?" 

"No thanks, I'm fine." 

"Well, sit down." I saw when she sat in my living God, what's happening with me?she looks sooo irresistible at this time. 

 "Why do you live here?" 

"I wanted to be free Hyoyeon, if I lived in my parents' house I would limit all the time." And she will not take me that freedom, no one can. 

We talked a little about HyukJae and it was time to talk about what really interested me. 

"Hyo Well, the reason I wanted to talk to you is to propose a deal." 

"Tell me." She seemed interested in what I would say.

"Let's act." 

"What?" Yunho, explain better, this depends a lot. 

"Yes, in front of our parents act as if we got along,. We can pretend that we are in a relationship, just pretend, huh ... 
Because honestly have a girlfriend it's boring. 
What do you think Hyoyeon?"I could see her blanked; Accepts girl. 

"Look, you can have the boyfriends you want, I do not really care. We will be two strangers, or friends if you want, living in the same house. Each of us in our own world." 

"Yunho, this is not what I expected." She looked down at her hands. "Please do not misunderstand this, but I always wanted to marry someone who loves me not 'strangers living in the same house', I'm not asking for anything, but it hurts me a little" 

"Look, Hyoyeon, in our case will NOT be a wedding with the person we love. 
And understand, Princes DO NOT exist, stop creating fairy tales in your head. Grow up, this is our reality and you have to face it, "Oh God no, she's begin to mourn again? 

"This is really not what I expected Yunho, try to understand me please, even I haven't graduated and I have to marry." She thought about my deal in a few minutes. “Okay, you win, I'll take the deal" 

"Good girl, now do not cry." I wiped my tears, is not that pains me to see her like that; is just I hate to see girls crying, is really annoying and cheap. "And you know when is the wedding?" 

"Your mother and mine want it to be in December or January. They are happier for it." 

"Tell me, dad has not stopped talking about you. And how great it is that I will marry the daughter of one of his greatest friends. He keeps raving about you." She just laughed. 

"Your father is a great man, your mother is amazing. But they 'do not need to lie." And we laughed together, we look each other at the same time, and that was uncomfortable. 

We settled on the sofa to talk about it. And for the first time I felt I Understood her and she understood me.

__________________________________

Here is chapter 11. Hope you like it. You think this is boring?

Don't be silent :D