Yunho's Apartment

Princes Don't Exist

Hyoyeon POV.

 

It has been a week since Tiffany's party. And many things happened.

Jessica and I have become closer. She returned to USA but then the holiday is over she will come to study at the college where I am. Sooyoung is happy because like me, she has also become close to Sooyeon, as she call her.

HyukJae and I became friends again, we told each other what has happened in these two years. He is no longer with Jieun, their relationship did not work which saddened me a little.

Tiffany and I became friends, so occasionally we went out to eat at any restaurant that attract our attention. She is very kind to me, is a good unnie.

Joohyun and I are studying because classes are almost over and we want to have lots of vacation, forgot to say that we are in June. It is a little disappointed, which saddens me, because his friend Max is interested in someone else. Still, she is very beautiful and there are many guys interested in my beloved little sister.

Sooyoung is studying like crazy, we want to have a great vacation. She is excited because her platonic has spoken to her lately; and he will also come from USA to our college.

Yunho's friends have started to talk to me, they are very nice and funny. I became closer to Donghae oppa and Jaejoong oppa, Jaejoong continues to insist me to marry him and not with Yunho, he is funny. And Donghae, tender fishy Donghae invited me to many places that the frequents, is like a big brother.

My parents and I ... sometimes I feel like we've grown apart. Still, what remains most important to me. Appa asked me if I would help with the hotel, I am excited. And Omma insists I wear dresses more often, I'm not so sure I want to please her in that.

Yunho And I, umm, I have not heard from him since the last message I received. And the truth I have not wanted to ask Jessica or Mr. and Mrs. Jung about it. 
As Jessica, Tiffany, Donghae, JaeJoong, and half the world's told me he has to be with their models. It's good that they care for opening my eyes, and that reminds me what life is ironic, my parents are going to marry me to him before I fell in love with a bad boy, and my fiance is a womanizer. .. How ironic. 


Saturday, again. And again I'm home alone, Omma and Appa went to visit friends and now it was the turn of Joohyun to accompany them. 
Sooyoung can not come because today will visit a cousin ¿Hae Rin? ¿Hyo Rin? I don't remember her name, I had not seen her many times. 
And Jessica is on the other side of the world. 

I got up from my bed before dying of boredom, I took off my pajamas and put on some shorts, a t-shirt, my beloved green converse and took a small bag in which I kept the house keys, my cell phone and some money . And I went to the park where I took Jessica, I did not use my car so I went walking, I came and sat on a bench and then my cell phone rang. 

"Perfect," I whispered to myself 

Hyoyeon, Do you still remember your fiance? 
Now I'm back in Korea, where I can see you? 

What the hell? What do I answer? I do not know if I want to see him, I'm not ready to mourn in front of him if he begins to insult. 

I'm in a park is not far from my house You want to come here for me? 

Sure, I'm on my way. 

Wait, you know where it is? 

Honey, you just wait. I know what I do.

This guy ... was waiting for him as he told me when I saw Jiwan, my little 4 year old neighbor, came with his mother, Mrs. Ha, a woman about 34 years old, very young and beautiful.

"Annyeong-haseyo mrs. Ha" I greeted her politely.

"Annyeong Hyoyeon, what brings you here?" She asked as he gave me a warm smile.

"I just came to relax, but a friend come right now. Meantime, you allow me to play with Jiwan?"

"Of course, what you say son?"

"Omma Yes, I want to play with Hyoyeon noona"

"Come here pretty boy" and loaded it, is a beautiful child.
And I was playing with him, tickling him, and running. That I heard the voice of that guy I had not seen for a week, yes, Jung Yunho.

"Hyoyeon-ah, did not know you like children," he said as he walked towards where Jiwan and I were. "Hello little boy" He gave a sincere smile to Jiwan, and he seemed to like Yunho.

"And I did not know that you also like children"

"I think two days we spoke weren't enough to know" and winked at me, God, What will do with him?

"Noona, is he your boyfriend?" Jiwan asked me with curious eyes.

"Oh, yes Jiwan, he is Jung Yunho, my fiance"

"Yunho-ssi and you make a good couple" And then he looked at Yunho "Yunho-ssi, take care of noona, noona is the best girl in the universe"

"Ha, you're so tender Jiwan, so I'll buy only more candies" I saw Mrs. Ha closer.

"Hyoyeon-ah, I think you're busy, I'll take Jiwan"

"Ah, Mrs. Ha, he's ..."

"I'm Jung Yunho, Hyoyeon's fiance, nice to meet you"

"Nice to Mr. Jung, congratulations to both. I'm Leaving, Jiwan Say Goodbye"

"Yunho-ssi Goodbye, goodbye noona"

"And my kiss?"

"I forgot noona" This boy is so cute, gave me a kiss and left smiling.

"It's a nice park Hyo" Yunho sad while he looked at everywere

"I know, but how did you arrive?"

"I've passed through here a few times"

"Oh" and looked at the floor, this is so awkward. We note that it was cloudy and suddenly started to rain.

"Come on, run!" And he took me by the hand, but then he realized where was his hand and let go of my hand, and continue running towards his car.

Back in the car we calm our breath a bit, he started the car and started driving, suddenly he looked at me strangely.

"What are you looking Jung Yunho?"

"Hyoyeon, Nothing, you're only a little wet"

I noticed that I was watching my legs, mental note: never wear shorts in front of Yunho.

"Yes, I know I'm wet, and if you did not know, you're wet too."

"Let's go to my apartment."

"What?" I looked surprised, stupid and erted Jung Yunho.

"Not what you think, or want. Was unable to drop off my stuff, and it's raining and I do not think you want to be long on the street"

Ok, point to Yunho, and as I'm in the car I have no choice but to accept.

"Okay, let's go to your apartment."

After that was all the way in silence, and God, I could feel his eyes on me, this is so uncomfortable. 

We approached a building, we entered the parking lot and stopped the car. 

"Come, join me" opened the door, what they did to him while he was in Japan? 

I got out of the car and walked to the elevator. 

"And, what floor is your apartment?" 

"In the last Hyoyeon" 

"Oh" I did not know what else to say and stayed silent. The elevator opened and entered a beautiful girl who started flirting with Yunho, God, I do not know what the hell he brings me here if he flirts with the first girl to be appealing. 
I'm not jealous, right? 

"And who is she oppa?" 

"Da-mi, she is my fiancée, Kim Hyoyeon" 

"A-annyeong" 

"It's cute, congratulations" Why do you look at me that way? "Well, I leave, and got to my floor" 
And she went, I just stayed silent again. 

"I see that Da-mi do not pleased you" 

"She looked at me in a very ugly way, how do you expect her to please me?" 

"Anyway, we got to my floor" arrived at his apartment; it's nice, He had pictures of him everywhere, photos with friends, with family, photos winning trophies?

"Go sr. Jung did not know that you love sports" 

"There are many things about me that when we get married will know" and came dangerously. I dodged. 

"Interesting, and from what I can see you love very much Sica" 

"She's my little sister, How can I don't love her?? Can I get you something?" 

"No thanks, I'm fine" 

"Well, sit down" 

I sat on the sofa in his apartment. 

"Why do you live here?" 

"I wanted to be free Hyoyeon, if I lived in my parents' house I would limit all the time" 

"Interesting" 

"Hyoyeon Now tell me, how did you passed at Tiffany's party?" 

"How do you know what was there? And I had a good time, thanks" 

"They told me you dance well" could see him smirk 

"Who told you that?" 

"The guys could not stop talking about you, they sent me many messages telling me how nice you were with them, how well you danced, how pretty they think you are, and of HyukJae. Seriously you know him?" 

"Yes, I've known him about 5 years ago, I stopped seeing him two years ago and last week I went to see" 

"Ex boyfriend?" His smirk ... 

"Dude, just friend" and I bit my lip, that nerve. 

"Hyo Well, the reason I wanted to talk to you is to propose a deal" 

"Tell me" 

What deal have in mind, Jung Yunho?

_____________

As promised. Here is chapter 10 n_n Don't be silent:3