Messages

Princes Don't Exist

Yunho POV.

I was watching movies at home of one of my best friends, not quize get home and listen to my parents, and now even my sister raving about my 'beloved fiancee'. 
So I called Jongwoon hyung and he invited me to his house to call more friends that we meet all there, I wanted no part of any girl. 

Then I felt a terrible desire to annoy someone, after thinking a few minutes I found my perfect victim: Kim Hyoyeon. 
So I wrote: 

Hello little Hyoyeon.

Have a nice night, like me, dreaming of the kiss.
Did you like? I guess so.
Rest beloved fiancee.

Atte. Your y fiance Jung Yunho

I smiled at the screen. I can imagine her annoyed face. Jongwoon hyung stopped paying attention to the movie and looked at me strangely.

"Why are you smiling so much little Yunho?"
At that moment Donghae, Jaejoong, Heechul and HyukJae turned to see me.

"A little girl I'm bothering"

"Oh, hyung, you're a very bad boy" Donghae said sarcastically and threw me a piece of popcorn.

"Hae! Sick fish! Stop throwing popcorn.'ll Have to go for more" HyukJae pouted and went to the kitchen for more popcorn.

"Sorry," We said at HyukJae in unison.

"Speak Yunho. Who's that girl?" Heechul asked.

"My ... My fiancee" Their surprised face caused me laugh.

"Who got pregnant Yunnie?" JaeJoong said earnestly.

"What's her name?" Excited JongWoon asked.

"Is she beautiful?" Donghae asked me very curious

"Or y?" This Heechul ...

I sighed "She is not pregnant, her name is Kim Hyoyeon" I thought a bit before answering the last two questions. "She is not ugly and hasn't a bad body"

Suddenly I got a message:

Mr. Jung. You are very Sinic. How did you get my number?
And no, I didn't like your kiss.

I remembered how I got his number. 

_________________ 
"Sica, sister, Could I borrow your phone?" 

"Sure, Why do you want it?" 

"My phone has no battery" I had to lie, I needed to get the number of that Hyoyeon, I needed to put that girl in her place. 

"Here," Wow, how easy I got the number of Hyo. 
I copied the number and put it in my phone. Now if Hyo, I will show you that no girl will return with me to play. 

"Thank you sister" 
__________________ 

"Guys, I need to go to the bathroom again" All the guys looked at me suspects, including HyukJae that came with lots of popcorn. 

"Did I miss something?" he asked, not knowing what we were talking about a moment ago. I did not answer, I just went to the bathroom smiling and let the guys will tell him everything. 

I went to the bathroom and put it secure. I took my phone and wrote another message to Hyoyeon. 

Miss Kim, you should not talk to your future husband like that. I have my contacts, girl. 
Who are you to say that? Many girls would kill for a kiss and you tell me you did not like 

I sent the message, I want to make her angry. 

Mr. Jung investigate me stop and better use your contacts to find out other people, it's annoying, you know? 
Kim Hyoyeon I am a girl who does not like to lie. Do you think what I'm interested in those girls who would kill for a kiss? 

I think someone is annoyed. 

Mrs. Jung, no need to get mad. Someone is jealous? It's good to know that you are honest. 

I'm dying to ask her what her plans were. 

I'm still KIM! I Jealous? Do not imagine things that are not. 

I'll ask now. 

Miss Kim, admit it. On another topic: Tell me what are you playing? 

I waited very little because she answered quickly. 

Mr. Jung, I told you that I'm not playing anything.

So it's a coincidence that you earned my sister? 

It bothers me to know that my sister will want to use it to force me to marry her. I do not believe in their drama of 'I do not want to marry' 

I suppose it is, right? Did not even know she was Sooyeon, I knew her as Jessica. 

Hyoyeon Stop lying, I hate that girls want to fool me. 

Ah, Miss Kim, Leave your cheap drama, I do not swallow your lies. 

Kim Hyoyeon, ANYONE can fool me again...

Hyoyeon POV.

It was late, everyone was asleep less Sooyoung, Joohyun, and me. I did not want to continue asking me questions, were not going to say I was fighting with my future husband, right? 
I went to the kitchen to keep getting stupid messages. 

Ah, Miss Kim, Leave your cheap drama, I do not swallow your lies. 

But what do you believe? What the hell is he implying? This jerk. 
Jung Yunho Now, get ready to see what I think and feel. 

What damn cheap drama? Do you think what you are the best thing on earth? Stop being a jerk, there are guys who are really worth, but you, please do not be ridiculous. If I could decide on this already have stopped all this crap. If you will be so please do not bother talking to me, I'm not answering. 
And you make it clear, I MET YOUR SISTER BY COINCIDENCE. Or that were worth my precious time to be investigating you. 

I sent the message and I could not help it, I cried. 
What's wrong with me? Jung Yunho, this is not my fault. Do not be like that. 

Then my phone rang, God, now what he wrote? 

Okay, I'll go a week at Japan. What if I had returned, ask you out? To talk more calmly, or to stop writing, my hands hurt and I really want to have fun now. Good night. 

I can not answer, or is I can? 

Okay, tell me and we'll both when we can. You're right, I do not want ANYONE ruin my night. Bye Bye.

What the hell want to talk Jung Yunho? I have two days to meet you and I feel that I can not stand you.

I turned off my phone and went to my room, I found Joohyun asleep and Sooyoung staring at me curiously. 

"Apparently you guys like to fight" and crossed her arms, uh uh. "Come, hold me, you can stop, right?" 

I hugged my best friend and started talking "I do not think. I want to finish school and start working. Do not want to marry so young, nor depend on anyone" I looked at the floor. 

"Stop this, or ask about 4 years" 

I laughed at her "Silly Sooyoung, saranghae" 

"Nado Saranghae unnie, I want the best for you" 

After fighting with that man, there is nothing better than feeling that there is someone who supports me.

 

_______

Annyeong, Here is the new chapter. What do you think?

Don't be silent;)