Party...

Princes Don't Exist

Hyoyeon POV.

I woke up at 7 am. like every day in which I have classes, yes, today is Friday, damn Friday. I took a shower quickly and obviously brushed my teeth, I got comfortable clothes, grabbed my backpack with my stuff and went to the kitchen to find Mrs. Park cooking. 

"Good morning Mrs. Park, wow, it smells really rich you are preparing." I greeted her respectfully, this lady has been with me since I was 7 years old, so I kind grew fond of her. 

"Good day mi ... Hyoyeon." said smiling. "It's your favorite breakfast." 

"Good morning Mrs. Park, are you making waffles?" Then entered Joohyun, who had already changed. "Hyo unnie Hello, how are you this morning?" 

"I'd be lying if I said that right." I replied as I looked my plate. 

"I do not mean to pry, but Hyoyeon, if this does not make you happy, you should tell your parents. Or ask for more time, they will understand you." Mrs. Park said my hair. 

"Thank you Mrs. Park." I her hand. "What would we do without you?"

"Apparently my princess earlier fell to the kitchen." Our father said as he kissed our foreheads. "Would you like to accompany your old father, to the dining room?" 

"Of course, we Hyo." 

We headed to the dining room with Dad, Mom came quickly, so in the end the 4 breakfast together. 
We were eating breakfast quietly until mom started the conversation. 

"Hyo daughter. Already have your dress?" 

"Yes mother, yesterday, Soo and I went for it." 

"Hyo unnie, I know you'll look beautiful." 

"EunJin SangCheol and are delighted with you, and apparently Yunho too." I almost choked on what I was eating. Now my father bother me with that? 

"Hyo, is there anything you have not told us?" 

"Who would not be delighted with Unnie?" Joohyun said. 

"Oh little dongsaeng, you say that because I'm your sister." 

Sooyoung arrived Joohyun and me. In the car we started talking nonsense to forget the issue that our engagement be announced today. 

Soo and I walked into history class, how great it is that today's Friday classes end earlier.

 

Yunho POV.

Today is Friday, the day that my engagement will be announced. Goodbye beloved freedom, now I have to be more careful with my girls.
I was in my office talking with two friends, real friends. My best friend of the University: Kwon Boa, and her cousin Kwon Yu Ri, one of my most reliable partner.

"And then what my aunt said?" Boa asked me to laugh.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" Yuri asked.

"OK, was spent asking questions. God, I regret having kissed her. Mama thinks we're more than friends."

"And what did your fiancee?"

"She's upset with me, I told her that I did not kiss her again."

"First, why did you kiss her? I think Jung Yunho likes his fiancee."

After talking several hours it was time for my two friends to go to work. I was thinking about what you said Yuri. Why I kissed her? I can not deny it, she is beautiful, she is not like the others; she stand out at any place where she is. It has a good body and beautiful lips, I can not deny that either, I can not forget how she looked in shorts. And she always puts me in my place, I'd always liked the girls so, someone not afraid to say what she wants. She is a choding, and very funny, she has really 20 years?; I always see her smiling, she's a girl with a bright attitude. And sometimes she reminds me HyeKyo ... But that's not enough to kiss ...
No Jung Yunho, the way you can not like anyone, then you can love and can use you as before.

Was I sunk into my thoughts when my assistant, Miss SunYoung told me. 
Then I put back the eye in the papers I was signing. 

"Mr. Jung, can I come in?" she asked from outside. 

"Sure, go ahead." I saw it when it happened, I had my book in their hands and more folders. Despite having less than 1 year working with me she has found it very efficient, and has earned my trust. 

"I come to remind you that the party starts at 7 pm. Mrs. Jung wants you home earlier." And he gave me the folders I had. "Here are the leaves must sign in to send Miss Na Jihyun, to China." 

"Thank you miss SunYoung. Well I need Yoonah and Gyuri, go to Japan." 

"Okay, I'll start to do everything to send them as soon as possible. Oh, and flying her sister is about to arrive. Want to send someone for her?" 

"Do not worry, I'll get it. Tell my father I'll go early. I will not be available from 5 pm, and are 11 am. So do not worry, I'm leaving now." She bowed at me and I just take the keys and my phone. I left my office, and the building, I entered my car and started the engine.

 

Sooyeon POV.

Today I asked for a day to miss school design, really do not want to be here. I lose everything interesting. 
She was sitting on a bench I found free, will they forgot to come for me? 
Then my phone rang, I smiled to see who had sent me the message. 

Sica unnie, did you came to the country? If so, I hope you arrive safely kkk. 
I'll make some cakes for you, so you should visit me ^^ 
Look great for tonight, remember that the party is in your home kkk. 
Hugs! 

Yes, forgot to say that my future sister in law and I have become great friends. And Sooyoung has also been very nice to me, and so, also consider her a great friend. 

Now I'm back in Korea, and arrived safely, do not worry ^^ 
I want my cakes now! No matter if you only go to visit so kkk. I was born a pretty (bad joke) I hope you attend your engagement party: p and most beautiful that I go, I want Yunho oppa faint. Where are you? 
More hugs for you! 

It did not take long to respond. 

How long are you here? Sooyoung wants to invite you to eat with us, and want to eat your cupcakes. 
You're beautiful, but you have to be more today. I have to look better, remember that all of the guests eyes will be on me. Is it valid if you faint with fatigue: p Soo and I are in college. 
We love little Sica! 

I was happy texting when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped with fright and then I realized it was my brother. 

"Oppa!" I hugged him and then gave him a little bump. "You scared me."

"Do you have your consciousness filthy sister." and laughed. 

"My conscience is clear, I do not know yours." and I laughed too. 

"Where are your bags?" 

"Here they are." I replied, pointing all the bags that I had brought. 

"I think you like carry a lot of baggage." And between the two took all my bags to his car. 
After putting all my stuff in his car, started the engine and headed home. 

"Have you eaten?" He asked. 

"No, and I'm hungry." 

"So, my little Sica relocate to eat." 

We arrived at a small coffee shop and sat at a table away from everyone. 

"Sorry, you are Jung Yunho? Vice President of the famous modeling agency?" 

"Yes, I am." 

"Wow, you are more handsome in person than in magazines and newspapers." 

"I hope in these magazines have written good things about me." 

"That's not much I assure you. Going to ask What?" 

My brother and I ordered what we wanted to eat, they will not take long to bring our orders. 

"How lucky I was back." I said smiling. 

"As always, you always run with more luck than me." 

"Tell me, are you prepared for what comes out of your engagement in all the papers?" 

"To be honest, no." 

"Yunho oppa, sorry to ask this but ... you hate Hyo?" 

"What makes you think that?" 

"The way you treat her, Hyo not asked to marry you." I thought a little of following, I know that maybe it will hurt. "Nor has operated her face to look like Hye Kyo ..." 

"So you noticed it too?" His voice changed a little. 

"I can not deny that she seem a little, but Hyo has that Kim touch. Besides, she does not seem to be that kind of girl."

"We could talk about something else?" 

"Okay," I played with my food. "I heard that Boa unnie returned from Thailand. How was it?" 

"She says she was more than good. She is a brilliant architect." 

"And Yuri?" 

"Working as always, you know our Black Pearl." 

"I hope and see them, will they go to the party." 

"Of course, are the friends of the family." 

"And you know what you'll get?" 

"Still, no." 

"What do you expect? After eating we go shopping." 

"What shall I do with you Sooyeon Jessica Jung?" 

"Love me." That's one of the perks of being the princess of the family, have parents who love me and support me and a brother who is jealous but still always supports me and understands. 
We talked a little more and just eat. Yunho paid the bill and left the place. 

"Time to go shopping." I said more than happy.

"Come on."

I called my mom telling her that we would go to buy a costume for oppa, I set on the speaker to hear the message oppa mom had to give to him.

"Yunho, you could go for Hyoyeon-ah?"

"Huh?" I wanted to laugh at his reaction, but better I did not.

"Sungeun is here with me, and we both believe that it is best to go for it and bring it home, you know, so you both see the final details of the party."

"Okay Omma, what time does class?"

"Sungeun told me that his school ends at 12:20."

"It's 12:05, it's fine. Already know what the college of her."

I ended the call, and said:

"Apparently your fiancee will help us get you something decent for tonight." He just smiled and headed to college where Hyo studies.

 

Hyoyeon POV.

"I can not believe it, why is life so unfair?" I said as I headed for the exit with my bestfriend. 

"Do not exaggerate, not Hyo the world will end." Soo was calm. "Also, you can show off your fiance." 

"My selfish and stupid fiancee, you mean." In it I saw a fancy black car coming towards where we were. 

He came down with his typical smile, and soon hear comments from all those stupid girls, "did you saw that hot guy?" "Come by whom?" "He is Jung Yunho, the vice president of modeling agency. He is so handsome." 
Behind them was Jessica, and obviously, they also spoke of her. 

"Sica!" Soo and I hugged her. 

"Yunho oppa." Soo bowed at Yunho, and he did the same. 

"My fiancee thinks not greet me?" Suddenly everyone turned to see me, thanks stupid Yunho, now they will talk trash about me. 

"Hello Mr. Jung." I said and he hugged me. 

"Mrs. Jung, Sooyoung, wanna join shopping? Have not yet bought my outfit for the party." 

"I think I have no choice." And I mean it, I had no choice. We entered the car Yunho, Sooyoung and Jessica went to the back seat, leaving me the front seat. 
The road was not silent, Soo and Sica was spent talking nonsense that made ​​everyone laugh. 

We arrived at the mall and went to the costume shop, Jessica chose 5 suits for Yunho's try. 
Each tester coming out I felt weaker, he looked so handsome, wait. What stupidities am I saying? 
He chose the suit 3, which incidentally, was my favorite. It was time to go home from Jung. 

We arrived 1:30 pm. My parents were there to greet everyone. And Sooyoung met my future family. 
The truth did not pay attention to anything, my head was elsewhere. So I walked away a little of where everyone was.

"Thinking about me?" I turned to see him. 

"In your dreams Jung Yunho." 

We started a 'fight' when we noticed everyone's eyes, we decided to stop. 

"This is all your fault." I whispered to him

"What are you talking about?" He looked confused. 

"Now they think we're dating. All for your stupid kissing scenes. I agreed your deal, but not overboard."

"You pair of lovebirds, it's 4:30 pm. Did not think it out?" Sooyoung interrupted our little discussion. 

We went to my house, Joohyun was waiting there and already changed, wearing a blue dress that made ​​her look spectacular. 
An hour later we were all ready, dad was the most handsome man. Mom looked like an angel, Joo looked beautiful, like my beautiful best friend SooYoung. 
We headed to the car, I wanted to drive today, so Sooyoung and I went in my car. 

6:40 and we were in the lounge of the house of Jung. 
Donghae, Heechul, Jaejoong, HyukJae, and Youngwoon came to where we were. 

"Sooyoung?" 

"HyukJae oppa, how long." And Hyukjae hugged Soo. 

"You guys look very handsome." I said to them, it was true.

"We want to be up to the future Mrs. Jung." Jaejoong said as he hugged me. 

"Get your dirty hands off of my lost sister." Donghae started joking. 

Jessica and Joohyun joined, until all was laughter Yunho entered. 

"Hi guys." He entered smiling and began to joke with us. 

All the people began to arrive, and the party began. How I hate this kind of celebration, everything has to be so formal. 

Mr. Jung took the microphone and began to speak. You know, with all these formalities bored. 

"... We are here to celebrate the commitment of Yunho, my oldest son, with the daughter of my good friend HongKyu, Hyoyeon. A round of applause for this beautiful couple, please." 

I was introduced to many people, and we all said that we look good together and that they can't wait for our wedding.
The music sounded again and Yunho asked me to dance, all the people was watching us. 

"How do you know what red is my favorite color?" He asked almost whispering in my ear.

"I just picked the dress." 

"No matter, you look beautiful Hyo. This dress highlight your curves." I could see smiling just to annoy me. 

"I know, I wanted everyone to see my curves, and maybe I can find a more handsome guy." Direct in your ego, Jung Yunho. 

"Ouch." And he pulled me closer to him, I felt he put something in my hand. "Hyoyeon, I never had the opportunity to buy an engagement ring, but yesterday I found this, I hope you like it like me." 

I looked at my hand, and indeed, the ring is beautiful. 
"Thank you Yunho oppa." And I hugged him in half dance floor, where everyone would still see us. I heard many say things like: "They are so tender, blah, blah". 
I could not help but blush. 

"Hyo, aigoo, you blushing." He took my hand and got off track. 

"Do not bother me." 

"So you liked the ring?" 

"Of course, babo. It's a really beautiful ring. Never expected a detail like that." 

"Lately I don't know me neither." And he gave me a smile hard to decipher. God, Jung Yunho, don't smile like that. 

"Thank you." And I hugged him again, stronger, and to my surprise he also hugged me. He was kissing my hair. 

When suddenly released me and his eyes turned dark. 

"What happened?" I asked concerned. 

"Nothing, do not bother." He replied cold while still saw a group of people. 

Jung Yunho, why're that hard?...

 

________________

Chapter 13 here!:D

I hope you like it.

Don't be silent n_n *hugs*