Such a Coward.

Princes Don't Exist

Hyoyeon POV.

A week has passed since the "nice" party, Yunho and I have not crossed a single word. Yes, right now I'm in Jung's house, really, be here now makes me sick.

He seems to be mad at me, and being sincere, I don't care... Inside I'm smiling for what I did. I needed to put everyone in their place, and that two crossed my path.

Flashback:

"Good morning Sunyoung, I came to see Yunho." I said smiling to his assistant, she is around my age, about my height, pretty.

"Oh, Hyoyeon. Right now he is busy attending someone. Would you like to wait a little moment?"

"Of course." I answered smiling at her.

"Congratualitions again. You looked really beautiful in your party." Ne, the party... I remembered how the next day, in the airport, Jessica wanted to kill him with her eyes...

"Gomawo Sunyoung-i, you looked amazing too."

We started to talk about random things, dammit the hour dad asked me to come here. So much takes this man? But, what can I do? He thinks I wanted to see my fiance, what a crap...

"Hyoyeon-ah, you can pass."

"Thanks Sunyoung-i, take care."

I walked happily to his office, I finally I can get rid of these documents. I was about to knock when a woman, not much older than me, opened the door. I turned to see Yunho, he was frozen. I saw that woman again, she was really pretty, taller than me, femenine...

"Kim Hyoyeon, finally I met you." Oh no, that voice... She is... Song Hye Kyo? I can notice some cynicism in her voice.

"Hyoyeon-ah, she is Hye Kyo." Yunho took the words.

"I would say it's a pleasure, but, I'de be lying." I said looking at her without stopping.

"Hyoyeon, please..." Yunho sounded annoyed.

"Please anything, Jung Yunho. I'm talking to her."

"I see you're not too happy to see me here."

"Wow, you impress me. I thouhgt I hadn't been too obvious."

"That's rude, Ms. Kim."

"Rude? Let me tell you what's rude. Rude is to arrive to the engagement party of your ex-boyfriend." I stopped a little fighting with my stupid tears. "And kiss him, knowing his fiance can come at any moment, knowing that her damn family is there. That's really rude Ms. Song. Don't be a hypocrite please."

They both looked at me surprised, they didn't know what to tell me. I smiled, I had to seize this moment.

"But why you keep quiet? Are you scared?"

"Hyoyeon, this isn't the moment."

"With you is never the damn moment. Do you think I didn't saw you? Ms. Song, I thought you were a real lady, I don't want to say what I think of you now. At the first opportunity you had, you threw yourself in his arms to put your tongue in his mouth." She had an 'o' in . I was red of anger. Then I looked at Yunho mercifully. "But you, Jung Yunho, you dissapoint me. You aren't the Mr. I-will-have-any-girl-I-want I thought. You're just an idiot."

"I will not allow you to speak like that."

"SHUT UP JUNG YUNHO!" I raised my arm, I kept talking. "I feel so pity for you. That girl left you like you're and old rag, but she returns and you kneel at her feet. Do you have a little dignity? Seriously, I do not know if be more angry, laugh or cry. This is ridiculous."

That HyeKyo was about to slap me, but, I took her arm.

"Be more intelligent Ms. Song." I flung the papers on the desk of Yunho. "Dad asked me to bring you this. Now I'm going."

Yunho took my arm, very strong. No Hyoyeon, don't show that it hurts.

"What do you want?"

"Don't think you can enter that way and yell at HyeKyo." He glared at me.

"Of course I can, I can put in place to this person."

"No if I stop this engagement crap."

"Do it. I want to see the explanation you will give to your parents and Sica. What do you tell them? That your ex is back?" I saw her, she was pale. "That you want to be as idiot behind her until she leaves you again?"

"That isn't your freaking problem Hyoyeon."

"Of course it is, I am your fuc... I am your fiance" I saw him straight in the eye. "Until you're brave."

"That's why I don't like the idea of marry you."

"I know, I know after everything this is not my problem at all, but, I don't want everybody to feel pity for you. I'm wasting my time here, goodbye."

I left almost in tears, but triumphant. I Put in their place those two.

End Flashback.

I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying, so I apologized and went into the garden. I walked slowly, caressing the flowers.

"So beautiful." And I smelled a white rose. I smiled. "My Favorites."

I walked a bit more and reached the place where I hid a week ago. In this cursed place that pair kissed like if there were no tomorrow, and that stupid boy told her that he would never love me. I was fighting the tears that were about to leave. That ridiculous I am, mourn for someone who initially showed contempt for the idea that we're getting married.

The sound of footsteps interrupted my thoughts. I wiped the few tears that had begun to emerge.

"Mmm, hello." That voice, I know that voice. I don't want to lift my eyes. If I see him I will cry.

"Jung, hello." I was looking my feet.

"Hyo, I wanted to say sorry." Finally I watched him in the eyes.

"Don't say sorry. Don't say it because I know that at the firs opportunity you have, you will destroy me."

"Why you're that mad?"

"Why? Really?" I take something of courage before speaking. "You started to be nice with me, really nice not faking. And that woman come, you treated me bad, Yunho, you kissed her."

He was silent, please say something. I decided to continue.

"You didn't respected me, you kissed her in OUR engagement party. Is that how little you care about others?"

"Hyoyeon, understand me, please." He took my hands. "She was the love of my life. Someone that important can't be forgotten. Also I have respected you, I sent my models to other countries. If you do not believe me ask Jessica. She was in charge of everything."

"That's not enough Jung Yunho." I feel so miserable. At what moment I fell for this jerk?

"What more do you want Hyoyeon?" He released my hands, I imagine that he will return into the house of their fathers. "Indeed, we will get married earlier than agreed. There is no wedding in December, we will be married next month."

God, hell will be sooner. Suddenly a desire to run away enter me... Why I'm such a coward?

_________________

New chapter is here*-* Annyeong! 

I hope you like it.

Don't be silent:3