The Secret

A New Member?

 

Third person view

Sungmin is still on the phone.

While everyone doesn’t know what to do they just keep an eye on Sangki. While Jin Sang, the manager, keep in check on Sangki. 

Sungmin got off the phone and tell everyone.

"The ambulance is coming. We need to tell the restaurant manager to clear the street so the ambulance can drive in here." 

 Siwon immediately went out the room and finds the restaurant manager and tell him what happen. 

"For now we shouldn't move his body and wait for the ambulance." Sungmin told everyone.

"Just what is happening? A few seconds ago he was just fine?" Eunhyuk said in worry and in question.

 

"The ambulance is here." Siwon run into the room short on breath as the dispatchers rush into the room from behind with equipment. While everyone quickly make ways for the dispatchers. The dispatchers kneel down next to Sangki and make sure that he is breathing.

"Give the patient the oxygen mask." One dispatchers order another. While the dispatcher hook up Sangki’s body with the equipment ,and strap Sangki on to the board to carry him out if the restaurant .

The members follow behind them in worries. Once they got Sangki on the stretchers one of the dispatchers turned to them.

"I only can have two of you to come with us." 

Everyone look at each other wondering who will be going. Then Jin Sang walked out from the group and toward the ambulance. Heechul also come out from the crowd and head toward the ambulance with Jin Sang. He turned to the guys.

"I'll keep you guys updated so go back home." Being the oldest in the group he felt that he should look after his dongsaeng especially when their life is in danger. 

 

Jin Sang and Heechul hopped on the ambulance as it left with the siren on. 

The ambulance left Super Juniors in worries while many pass-byers starts to gather as they take out their phones. They were record what happen and take pictures as they see it was Super junior on the street. 

Manager Kim starts to motion the boys back into the restaurant.

"Let's go back in we are making a scene here. If we can, lets hurry and pay the bill so we can go back to the dorm soon."

“ I'll do that since we are almost finish anyway. You guys get on the car first." Siwon took out his wallet as he walked back into the restaurant to pay for the meal. 

Other member starts to head toward the car and no one was in the mood of talking. They car ride back was full of silence and worrying. 

 

While in the ambulance Heechul and Jin Sang are with Sang Ki. Both of them watch over Sang Ki as the ambulance rushing through the streets with its siren warning everyone on the street. However, the ambulance starts to slow down for some reason. One of the dispatchers in the back asked the driver what is going on. 

"What is happening? Why are we slowing down? The patient is in critical condition."

"The car in the front won't move a side." The driver of the ambulance was filled with worry and frustration and finally after honking a few time the car finally got out of the way.

*Beep--Beep--Beep*

Suddenly, a beeping sound came from the heart monitor that made everyone froze. The dispatchers quickly rush to Sang Ki side.

 

"The patient is having hard time to breath. Heart beats are slowing down. Prepare to ventilation." One of the dispatcher said. Then other dispatchers nodded and grab the equipment. The dispatchers took off the oxygen mask and open Sang Ki's mouth and force a tube down his throat and hook it up with the machine that force Sang Ki's lung to breath. After a few minutes later his heart rate is back to normal. 

"Ok, everything is good now." 

Heechul and Jin Sang now finally snapped back to reality they were all so shock at what just happened and just how close Sang Ki was to death. Heechul was so relief he has his head in his hands as the elbows rest on his legs.

" Ah. Seriously, this kid is driving me crazy!" Heechul exclaimed then he quietly said something to himself. 

"I thought he was going be gone."  

Jin Sang was relief as well but he keep his eyes on Sang Ki the rest of the car ride to the hospital.

 

The ambulance has finally arrive at the hospital and Heechul and Jin Sang hurry out of the ambulance as the dispatchers quickly get Sang Ki who is on the stretcher down from the ambulance and on to the other stretchers. As the nurse hurry and push Sang Ki inside the hospital while both of the Hyungs follow them. But they were force to stop following Sangki as they have arrived at the entrances of the ER room. They weren't allowed in the room even though it wasn't an operation room. So they find a bench near the room. Then a nurse with a mask came up to them with a clipboard.

"Are you guys related to the patient?"

"Yes, we are his friends." Jin Sang stood up from his seat and walk toward the nurse. 

"Then can you fill this out? We need your permission to use medication on him."

"Yes, I will." 

"Please give it to the front desk once you are done." Jin Sang gives her a nod and thank her. Then headed back to the seat.

"What is that? Do you know Sangki's information?" Heechul curiously ask Jin Sang. 

"Umm I might have to called Sang Ki's relative." After saying that Jin Sang went to make a call with Sang Ki's cousin, Kim Chung Hee.

"Hello? This is Sang Ki's manager, Kang Jin Sang. Is this Miss Kim Chung Hee?"

"Yes, I'm Kim Chung Hee." Said Chung Hee on the other side of the phone call

"I have an emergency. Can I have you come to XXX Hospital?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Yes, Sang Ki actually collapsed while we are at the dinner gathering and right now he is under the doctor's care and we need you to be here."

"Sang H- Ki collapsed! I'll come right away."

"Thank you and see you later."

"Thank you for calling me."

They end the phone conversation and Jin Sang came back sitting down with Heechul. 

 

"I called Sang Ki's cousin and she will be here soon."

"I wonder how is Sang Ki doing in the room now?"

"I hope he is ok."

 

15 minutes later a woman arrive at the hallway that Jin Sang and Heechul is sitting at and she was out of breath while looking like she is searching for someone. Jin Sang walked up to her.

"Excuse me are you Miss Kim Chung Hee?"

The woman turned her head to him and grabs his wrist.

"Yes! Is Sang Ki ok?" 

"We don't know right now he is still inside the ER room." 

Chung Hee relaxed a bit but she is still in worry of Sang Ki.

"I see." 

"Since you are here now can you fill out this form for Sang Ki?"

"Ah, Yes. I'll do that."

"Good, please follow me."

They walk back to where Heechul sit.

"Heechul Hyung this is Sang Ki's cousin Kim Chung Hee."

Jin Sang introduced her to Heechul.

Heechul got up from his seat and greet her with a handshake.

"Hello, I'm Kim Heechul. Sorry, we have to get to know each other in this situation." 

Chung Hee doesn't even know how to feel any more should she be happy to be able to meet THE KIM HEECHUL. But the though of Sang Hee fighting her life in the ER made her worries.

"Kim Chung Hee. It is nice to meet you. May I ask what happen to Sang Ki?"

"We are actually not sure about that." Jin Sang answered.

"We were having a dinner gathering with Sangki since he is the newbie in the company. However, he suddenly collapsed after his speech in front of everyone."

"I see so you guys have no idea." Chung Hee said as she was disappointed no being able to get out any more information about what happen to Sang Ki.

 

"Please sit down and fill out the form while I go contact someone." Jin Sang told her as he gesture her to sit on the bench. 

Chung Hee and Heechul sit down and they both went on to do their own stuff. Chung Hee was concentrating on filling out the form while Heechul on his phone texting other members what is happening and from time to time he would looked up from his phone and look around his surrounding. Then he starts to watch Chung Hee filling out the form.

His eyes widen as he saw what Chung Hee wrote down. 

Kim Sang Hee, Female.

 

Heechul POV

Kim Sang Hee?! The one in the ER right now is Kim Sang Ki. Wait… 

Is Kim Sang Ki a female? OMG OMOMOMOM I did I just find out something that is a super big secret? 

So Kim Sang Ki is actually Kim Sang Hee… 

*Sign* What should I do it is really not my business but wait. Since he… she is in Super junior now then it is really our business. I'm going find out what is going on this is going to be interesting. I wonder if the company knows about this. I'll stay quiet about it from others and maybe I can use this against her someday. This is going to be fun as he smirked with interest.

After thinking about the secret that Kim Sang Ki has Heechul quietly lean back into his seat pretend that he saw nothing. However, Chung Hee caught his movement from the side of her eyes. She panicked in her mind. 

 

Chung Hee POV

What was that? Why is Heechul-si so close to me? Chung Hee keeps her head down pretend that she is still writing. 

Did he read what I was writing? Oh no! What if he saw Sang Hee's name and gender! Just in case if he did see it I should adjust my angle so he can’t see it. With that thought she naturally adjust her sitting position so her back is facing Heechul.

 

Heechul POV

However, Heechul notice this and smirk. Hehe there is no use to hide anymore I already saw it. Lets make this more interesting Heechul slowly shift down a seat and got closer to Chung Hee. She didn't notice me since she is still filling out the form might as well read some more about this Sang Hee. I look over her shoulder and read through all the information. Ohhh. Sang Ki (Sang Hee)'s birthday is actually coming up. July 10th mmm... right now is early June. Well we still have time to plan. Then finally she noticed me. 

 

Third POV.

Chung Hee caught Heechul from the side of her eyes then she turn her whole head and stared at Heechul in wide eyes and mouth hanging open in shock and horror. 

"W-w-w-when did you move to here?" Chung Hee 

"What? I can't sit near you?" Heechul asked innocently with a smile.

"Ah, no that is not what I meant.” Chung Hee blush as her face turning pink, but she quickly brush it off “You can sit here but I need to turn this form in." With quick thinking Chung Hee left her seat and finish filling out the form at the front desk. 

However, when she came back there was even more surprise. 

"So tell me how long Kim Sang Hee has been dressing up as a guy?" Heechul boldly ask her while looking at his nails.

Chung Hee heart stopped as she heard this question. 

“W-what are you talking about” Chung Hee said as she tries her best to avoid this question.

“Don’t play dumb I saw the form. So tell me why is Kim Sang Hee dressing up as a guy?”Heechul smirk as he stood up from his seat and walked toward her as he tries to force more information out of Chung Hee.

 

Chung Hee is in panic mode all she could do was standing there but to her luck when Heechul was going to ask another question he was interrupted by the doctor who came out of the ER room. At the same time Jin Sang came back too. Chung Hee thank God that Jin Sang wasn’t in the hallway when this conversation was going on or Sang Hee might really lost her opportunity as a kpop idol.

 

“Are you guys related to the patient?” Ask the doctor.

“I am!” Chung Hee walked to the doctor’s direction as she ignored Heechul’s questions. While Heechul and Jin Sang stay behind and wait for Chung Hee to tell them what happens. The doctor explained to her that Sang Hee has a serious alcohol allergic reaction.

“Omo! I didn’t know Sang Hee is allergic to alcohol. Is she alright?”

“She is fine right now and she will wake up soon, but just in case something happen we need her to stay over night.”

“Ok, I understand. Thank you doctor.”

“She will be transported to a room the nurse will tell you which room she is in.”

“Thank you again doctor.”

 

Chung Hee thank the doctor and walk to Heechul and Jin Sang.

“Sang Ki is fine now. It turned out that he as an alcohol allergic reaction. He will be release from the hospital tomorrow.”

“That is good news. Hope he will feel better enough to work tomorrow since tomorrow we need to work on a lot of stuff. I wish we could give him a break but everything was planned already and Sang Ki can’t miss work tomorrow,” Jin Sang said that look sorry for Sang Ki.

Chung Hee feeling upset with this decision but she can’t do anything since with Sang Ki’s absent means it could mess up the whole schedule that every staff in SM entertainment work hard to plan.

“I’ll go find out which room he is in.” Chung Hee left to prevent herself from arguing with Jin Sang. Even though she understands that there will be no change no matter how she tries to argue with him.

Heechul POV

Heechul’s eyes follow Chung Hee as she left them with a frown. As he too understands that the schedule tomorrow can’t be cancel as tomorrow they are shooting the photos for the new album that is going to come out. Lately, Super junior has been busy with preparation for the new album and lately they have started recording the songs for the new album. Also at the same time some members and staff have been meeting together to come up ideas for the concept for the music video. After few weeks of planning they finally planned every thing and tomorrow they are going to do the photo shoot for the album. They also don’t have another time that they can reserve with the photographer, as he too was also booked for the next few months. So Sang Ki has no other choice but to come to the photo shoot. It was already thankful that they are not filming the music video since they still haven’t decided the title song yet.

 

Chung Hee POV

I talks to the nurse and found out the room Sang Hee is in and went back to the guys. I told them where Sang Hee’s room was and we walk to the room together. When they arrive at the room I saw Sang Hee’s room was yet plated with her real name so no one knows that Sang Ki was actually Sang Hee. Which was a relief.

 

We went into the room that Sang Hee is in. There I saw Sang Hee lying on the bed resting with all these equipment all hook up to her. When I saw this sight and it pains my heart seeing her like this again since that incident. I walked to Sang Hee’s bedside and hold her hand. It reminds me how much Sang Hee were hurt from that incident, but I pushed away the painful memory.

 

Heechul POV

When we arrived at Sang Ki’s room. Chung Hee has this worry look on her face as she walk over by Sang Ki’s side and holding her hand. She must have really worries about Sang Ki. After seeing her sleeping peacefully I was relief that, that was over. This kid really knows how to worry someone. Lately, this week she has been quite down so we though of cheering her up by having a party since Siwon is coming back. Ah now we know she is allergic to alcohol we better be carful. I watch Chung Hee as she look over Sang Ki and for a moment she looks like she was going to cry. I was going to look away and give her space but then she stopped herself. I guess she is ok.

 

Third POV

After checking up on Sang Hee. Jin Sang called the members that are at the dorm and update them on what happened.

Chung Hee was going to stay over night with Sang Hee but the nurse said that she doesn’t have to worry. So Chung Hee decides that she will stay until Sang Hee wakes up. So Heechul and Jin Sang decided that they will be heading back and they will be picking Sang Hee up the next day. 

To be continue......

Sorry for not updating for a long time XP