First day: Part 2

A New Member?
Sorry for the late update. the Bold part of the text is in English. I think Chinese will be in another formate (if I ever write about it).
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
After having lunch with Jin Sang Hyung I went back to the training room and change to my exercise outfit. I sent a text to Unnie and tell her what Jin Sang Hyung said and tell her his e-mail. Unnie was really happy and I'm happy too that means I can be with Unnie more despise the busy schedule I will be having when I debut. I look at the clock and right now it is 1pm and I have time to kill before 3pm when the practice starts. So I started do some practicing on my own. 
 
As time pass by I gather my stuff and head my way to the practice room in the SM building. I went in from the back door and sign the attendant sheet. Then I went to the second floor. I walk down the hallway that lead to a door. Now I'm feeling a bit nervous and at the same time the bad feeling that have earlier still haven't gone away. I took in a deep breath and smile. I enter the room and all the SJ and SJM are in there however, there is something wrong with the atmosphere. I quietly close the door, but I don't know what is going on. So I approach the situation with cautiousness.
 
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Kim Sang Ki. I'm here to practice with you guys." There was only silence and glares from some members. Now I'm really scared. What is going on. Then someone approach me and it was Heechul sunbaenim he look at me.
 
"You said that you are here to practice?" He give me a nasty sneer. "Well as a new member you sure have guts to be an hour late for practice." What did he said?! Did he said I was an hour late for practice? No that can't be true.
 
"I'm an hour late for practice? Isn't practice starts at 3pm?" 
"What are you talking about practice starts at 2pm." He talk to me with voice full of anger and annoyance. While all other member watch our conversation. 
"You sure have the guts to let all your sunbaes wait for you. Did you know all of us took out of our time just to teach you the routine today because we thought it would nice to do that. Even though it is only SJM practicing today?" As he start scolding me I keep my head down and listen. When he told me that all of them came today just for me I was touched that they are willing to give me a chance to be accepted by them, however now is all ruin because I was late. Why is this happening.
 
"Everyone here, came here on time and we can't practice because you said you are going to come to practice. Just who do you think you are! If you are not going to be serious then how about you quit! We got enough people in the group already we don't need someone who is going to be late for practice and wasting our kindness." After hearing those words my heart stings. Even though I did nothing wrong but those words still hurt. My face is getting hot and tears are starting to forming in my eyes I try to keep those tears from falling. 
"I'm sorry sunbaenim it was my mistake." I bow to him. Then face other members direction and bow to them.
"I'm thankful sunbaenims being so kind to take your time out for me and I'm sorry for wasting sunbaenim's time. I'm sorry for being late for practice."
 
 No one was saying anything.
 
 The atmosphere in the room was still tense because of Heechul sunbaenim but after he yell at me he finally calm down. He walk away from me while I keep bowing toward them.
 
"Ya! Let's start practicing kids." Shindong sunbaenim said and every member who was sitting different places around the room stood up and walk toward the center of the room. I hurry and put my stuff down as I face away from others I wipe the tears that are almost falling. Then I start heading towards where everyone is gathering. Suddenly I felt someone pat my shoulder and it was Henry trying to cheer me up. Then he walk away.  
 
"Today we are reviewing Sorry Sorry choreograph and formation…" Shindong sunbaenim was giving out instruction and suddenly the practice room door was open and someone peeks in. It was Donghae Oppa. Wait, now I look back there were actually a few members missing like Siwon, Leetuke, Yesung, and Donghae. I know Leetuke and Yesung are still doing military service. While Siwon was filming in China. But, why is Donghae Oppa late?
 
"Uh? Everyone is already here?" He close the door and walk toward everyone. "Wow everyone is early today."
"Ya!~ What do you mean early? You're an hour late." Eunhyunk sunbaenim slap his arm playfully. 
"What do you mean I'm late? Practice is at 3pm isn't?" Donghae Oppa has this blank look on his face. 
 
Then a thought came to me. Could it be Donghae Oppa told me the wrong practice time… 
 
Now I can feel my chest starting to boiling with annoyance and anger.
 
"No, idiot. Practice starts at 2pm." Eunhyunk sunbaenim told him with a expression of "what I'm I going to do with you". 
After hearing that Donghae seems to realize that he had did something wrong. He turn to me. 
"Sang Ki-ah, I told you the wrong time didn't I? Sorry~" Donghae Oppa who is a freaking idiot apologize as he tilt his head as his hands form in a praying style. I can see that he is trying to be cute as he apologize which i really want punch his face. Because of his stupid mistake I got yell by Heechul sunbaenim and make the atmosphere hard for me to talk to all the other members. 
 
It's all because of him...
 
I walk toward him. I reach out and grab him by the neck of his shirt. I pull him toward me. 
 
Everyone was shock by my action and everyone start to make their way toward us preparing to separate us. I talk to him in a threatening voice as I glare at him. 
 
"Donghae ssi, please be careful about time next time. I'll forgive you this time so please don't make the same mistake again." Then I quickly let go of him and push him toward Eunhyunk sunbaenim. After hearing that Donghae Oppa turned in to a scared puppy (or fishy) as he hug Eunhyunk sunbaenim for comfort. While other members just froze there.
 
Now I felt so much better now that was off my chest~
 
I stretch out my arm with a happy smile. 
"So should we restart this again?" 
Everyone still in shock but slowly nodded.
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Kim Sang Ki. I'm 23 years old. It is my pleasure to work with you guys. I'm actually an ELF I'm a fan of your music and dance." I happily reintroduce myself. 
 
They started at me as they can't believe what just happen. They thought to themselves that there is going to be another weird member in the group.
 
"Is your turn sunbaenims. Please introduce yourself." I smile as I ask them to introduce themselves. They were a bit confuse and look around and pointed toward themselves. I nodded to their silence question. 
 
One by one they introduce themselves. They all tell me to called them Hyung.
 
"It is nice to meet you guys" I said to them.
"So Sang Ki ssi where are you from?" Shindong hyung ask.
"My family is from Seoul but we used to live in Taiwan for 3 years."
"Really? No wonder you are also in SJM." 
"Yeah, but my Chinese is not good as my English since I went to an international school when I was in Taiwan."
"You're really know Chinese and English? Yo man that is cool." Henry hyung walk toward me and give me a high five handshake. "We should talk more in English. I need polish my English."
"Haha. Sure. I would love to."
"Ya ya ya ya. Don't talk in English. I can't understand." Kangin hung walk between us and trying to stop us from talking English.
"Haha Henry what you talking about you should be working on your Chinese not your English." Zhou Mi teased. Then he turn to me.
"You can also talk to me in Chinese and we can practice. I'll also introduce you the China line friends."
"Thank you Zhou Mi hyung." I give him a smile.
 
"Say, Sang Ki ssi how come I don't remember you from all the other trainees?" Kyuhyun hyung ask. 
"Oh that is because I don't come to the company building to practice. I practice at the trainee building since I like it there better." Trainees who are ready debut can practice at the company building, but I like it better at the trainee building since it is close to my Japanese class and there are lots of room choose to practice in. 
 
"We have another building for trainees now?" Donghae hyung ask.
"Yeah, all the trainees before they are ready to debut trains there." I answer. 
Shindong hyung who is on the side was thinking about something and something click in his mind.
"Ah. I remember now. You are the trainee who won first place for dancing evaluation recently."
"Yes, I'm glad you remember."
"What was this about?" Kangin hung ask
Shindong turned to them and explained.
"I was in the building when the trainees where holding a monthly dance evaluation and I happen to watch the final results of the evaluation. You are really good at dancing I have to say." 
"I'm alright at dancing I'm not good as hyungs." I denied 
 
"Anyway let's start practicing." Shindong hyung said.
Right before we are going to start. Heechul hyung came up to me. I saw him coming I stop and see what he want. He cross his arm and look away from me. 
"Sorry that I yell at you when you didn't do anything wrong." After he said that he steal a glance at me and see how I respond. I feel happy that come up to me and he apologize.
"Thank you for apologizing hyung. Next time I definite won't be late and mess up the time." I smile.
 
Then we all practice the choreograph and they teach me dances for each songs. We also fool around during breaks. Time passed and it was already 6pm. 
"That is it for practice today." Shindong said
All of us are all soak in sweat. We starts to dry ourselves with towels and drinking water. 
Then suddenly out of the corner of my eyes I saw something move really quickly and I look next to me. I choke on my water. Do you know why I choke on my water? Because Donghae hyung decide to take off his clothes change right next to me! Even though I'm used to guys changing in front of me, but as an ELF. 
THIS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!
His back was drip with sweat and his wide shoulder was wet and shinny from the sweat. Then he use towel to wipe off his sweat. As he change into a new shirt you can see his shoulder muscles tighten as he put it on.
I coughing hard many times as I try to breath. Henry saw that I was coughing and try to help me by patting my back. 
Finally, I was able to breath normally.
"Hey, are you ok?" Henry asked  
"Yeah. Thanks for helping me."
Darn you Donghae making me suffer. I wipe my mouth as bush a little after seeing him, but no one notice I choke on my water because of Donghae hyung. They just thought I drink my water too fast. 
 
"I have to somewhere so see you guys later." Donghae hyung grab his stuff and left.
"Bye." Everyone said.
"I will be going to my radio schedule now." Shindong pack up his stuff and getting ready to go. 
"Me too." Said Ryeowook hyung who finally open up to me a little through out the practice.
Then both of them head out the door.
"See you guys. Bye." Everyone said their good byes.
 
Right now rest of the members pack up their stuff and getting ready to go. 
I finish packing my stuff and I wait for everyone to leave first.
"See you guys.''
"Bye, Sang Ki ssi"
I say good byes to rest of the SJ and SJM. Then I when through the back door and got on the bus. I finally go back to the dorm and I ate dinner with some dorm mates. 
I told them what happen today.
After dinner I went to take a shower. Then I did my Japanese homework. 
It was an exhausting and exciting day. Lots of thing happen. 
I wonder what my journey will be like.
 
 
 
To be continue. Please comment and give me some feedback~