Move in day: Part 1

A New Member?
Finally Saturday has come. I say good byes to my roommates and my friend Hyun Ki.
 
 "Thanks for helping me moving my stuff." I said to my roommates and they start to say their good byes to me.
 
"Hey, no problem."
 
"Thanks for cooking for us all these years."
 
"I'm going to miss your food. What are we going to do without you."
 
"I'm gonna miss you."
 
"I'm gonna miss you guys too. Hope you guys will eat healthy when I'm gone. Good luck everyone." I hope on the van and scroll down the window. 
"I hope I will see you guys at the company sometime."
"Yeah, and you are welcome to come and visit us. Be sure to keep in touch with us." Hyun Ki said.
"I will bye guys." I wave at them as Jin Sang hyung start driving off on to the street.
"Bye."
"Good luck."
"Keep in touch with us."
"Come and visit us."
Everyone wave good bye at me and I saw some of them look like they are going cry. 
Then it hit me. I might never see them again. I poke my head out of the window and look at them and wave good byes to them. Tears are forming in my eyes again. I wave until I couldn't see the any more. I sit back in my seat and scroll the window back up.
 
I sniff trying to keep my snot from dripping down, but it won't stop. Same with the tears they keep falling down. It was hard to breath as I trying to keep myself from breaking down. I keep wiping on my sleeves. Then Manager Kim who sit in the back with me hand me some tissues. 
"They must be really good friends." I nodded.
After a few minutes I finally calm down. I was finally be able to breath normally again. 
"Thanks for the tissue."
I'm going to miss them. I'll try my best to keep in touch with them. So we can meet again. 
 
After 30 mins Jin Sang hyung drive us the underground parking lot of the Super junior's dorm. The security there is actually very tight. I have never seen a security guard having to check the identity of every passenger in the car just to go into the apartment building. Jin Sang hyung also told the security guard that I will be living here from now on. 
 
"The security is very tight here. When you enter you have to tell the security which floor and room you live in. So you better remember where you live or else you can't enter." Jin Sang hyung describe what it is like living here.
"Well, some of those fan was able to get in which I wonder how." Manager Yoon said.
"Anyway we are here." 
 
Jin Sang hyung turn off the engine. All off us got off the van and open the trunk. We borrow a box carrier and load off some boxes. As I carry my luggages. We grab all my stuff and headed to the elevator. 
I'm glad that I don't have that much stuff or else it would be a pain to move. 
Manager Kim press the 11th floor button as we enter the elevator. My hearts beat nervously as the elevator goes up to the 11th floor. This apartment actually have 20 floors. We got to the 11th floor and walk down the hall way. On our way to the dorm room the wall went from white wall to walls with some scribble as we got near a door. 
 
"Some fan that get in left messages on the wall. Which is a pain since we have to hire people to paint over them in the last dorm." Manager Yoon explain to me as he notice that I was staring at the wall. 
"Oh~ I see. So was there a lot more on the last dorm?"
"Yeah there was a ton since the security wasn't good as this one."
Manager Kim ring the door bell. 
"Who is it?" A voice ask which to me sounds like Sungmin.
"Is us and Sang Ki."
"Ok. Wait for me."
Then there was a beep and the door was open and Sungmin hyung open the door. He help Manager Yoon carry the box that he was carry. 
When I enter the room it surprise me how big and clean the front entrance was. I look around in amaze as I close the door behind me. Everyone else making their ways to move my stuff to Sungmin hyung's room. When I notice that everyone left except for me. I panic a bit and hurry and take off my shoes. However, after taking off my shoes I thought was going to take another step, but I end up on the floor with a big thump. 
 
"Ow~" I lay on the floor trying to get rid of that feeling as this time I hit my funny bone. 
"What are you doing?" Someone ask which sounds like Manager Kim's voice. 
"I hit my funny bone." I start to get up from the floor as I look up it and realize that it was Eunhyuk hyung that was asking me that question.
"Annyong-haseyo, Eunhyuk hyung." I greet him immediately I was a bit afraid to offend him in any ways because he seems like he is still a bit upset about how I treat Donghae hyung the other day. 
"Is that your luggages?" I look behind me. I was a bit confuse about why is he asking me that, but I answer him anyway.
"Yes." After I say that he walk towards me which now he is really close to me. Just what is he planing to do! I start to panic on the inside while actually I was just standing still. Now he bend down. What? Is he going to hug me? As I thought of that I slowly rise my arm in the air.Then something stop me.
 
"Will you move?" Eunhyunk hyung's voice made me come back to reality.
I just realize that he was helping me with my luggages. I move to the side embarrassed. As he took one of my luggage and carried it inside I hurry and took the other one and follow him in.  
We enter the living room and it was so big compare to my old dorm. There was an auntie in the kitchen cleaning something. 
"This is Park auntie who clean and cook for us."
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Kim Sang Ki I will be living here starting from today. Please take care of me."
"Aigo. Nice to meet you."
While we greet Park auntie Sungmin hyung and other Manager hyungs came out of a room. Which I assume is the room that I will be staying in. 
 
"Sangki-ah put your luggage in this room." Sungmin hyung pointed toward another room that was a cross the room they got out off.  Which I was kinda confuse about until Sungmin hyung continue.
"All the clothes will be in that room. That is the closet room." 
"I see I'll be sure to put my clothes there." I said as I took the luggage from Eunhyunk hyung and push both luggages inside the closet room. I left my luggages in the closet as I will get to those later. I head back into the room that I'm sharing. It was a room with two bed. It seems like it is smaller because of the two beds, but it is big enough to be shared. My box are on the right side of the room which mean that will be my bed. Other then the beds in the room there are other furnitures. Behind the head of Sungmin's hyung bed there is a space for a desk which a laptop is sitting there. The other end of his bed there is a closet and a drawer it seems like all these furniture has been used for a long time or they didn't have time to change it. It is the same thing on the my side of the room. This room give out a homey feeling. Which I really like. I also notice some pink stuff animals and stuff on the bed and drawer. So it is true that Sungmin hyung likes pink. 
 
"How do you like our room?" I turn around and saw Sungmin hyung leaning against the door. 
"I like it. It makes me feel at home." 
"I'm glad you like it. Do you need help with unpacking?"
"No, hyung it is ok. You don't have to help me." I reply with a smile and try not to sound like a push over and Ooooh no. He better not help me what if he found them. I'll be doom if he did. I better hid those female products well. 
"Ok then, I'll leave it to you then." Then he left. I hurry and open the box that contains all my female products. Why I'm doing this? So I can hide all of it first so later if someone go through my stuff without me knowing then no one will know these things.
Then I heard something.
 
"Oh, Sangki ah!" Right, when I heard Sungmin hyung came back in the room I hurry and close the box. My heart is racing so fast. Why is this happening? I turned my attention to the door.
"What is it hyung?" I ask pretend I was going to unpack, but was stop in middle of it.
"I just want to tell you that all the hyungs are coming over soon because we are going to have Jajangmyeon party! Since you move in that means we will have to eat Jajangmyeon!"
Oh no… this is a nightmare I better hide all my stuff before they come.
"That is great hyung I haven't eaten Jajangmyeon for a long time."
"Well that's all." Sungmin hyung walk away again. I look out and close the door behind me. 
 
Ok first I got to find place for me to hide my stuff. I look through the drawer and closets also under my bed. I thought about it I finally got an idea. I'll hid my pads and tampons on the second drawer. So that whenever I grab my clothes I will also grab pads or tampons. Once I got the idea I went to the closet room and grab the luggage that have all my casual clothes. Then I hurry back in the room while Sungmin hyung Enhyunk hyung are hanging out in the living room watching TV. It seems like the managers went back to their job or picking up the members. Once I got back the room I hurry and close the door. I immediately  open the box and took out a make up bag full of tampons and place it in the back of the second drawer. I close the drawer and open my luggage and I took out a shirt and place it over the bag. Then I put bunch of other t-shirt in there right now it is all covered up. Now for the pads. Since the pads are all flat maybe… 
This crazy idea just came to me. What if i put pads in the pockets of all the pants! Mmm… that idea might work if I have a lot of pants that have pockets. Most of my pants are training pants that doesn't have pockets. Then my eyes glance at the tape that was near me. Then another idea came to me I can tape the pads in the bottom of second drawer! I think scotch tape won't make that much noise when I rip it out. After thinking that I immediately stuff pads in pants that have pocket and fold it and put it in the bottom drawer. Then I taped rest of the pads at the bottom of the second drawer. Of corse I extend the drawer farthest it can go and I taped a row to see what happened. I tried to move it back and forward to see if the drawer move smoothly. When it does I was so happy I fist pump and dance a little. Everyone!... Please call me genius for coming up with this idea. After my little celebration I continue to stick pads under my drawer as much as possible. I still have two package left that is for emergency and I saw the gaps between the drawer and closet so I stuff it there. Then I decide to put few posters that I have that are roll up right now and put it through the gap to make it look like a place where I put all my posters that I don't use.. 
 
Now the trouble things are gone. All it is left was my sports bras they are all black or gray and white colors so I thought I will put them together with my boxers on the first drawer. You heard that right I'm wearing boxers since I'm living with guys it is natural that they walk around in their boxers so I pretty much have no choice but to wear them. However, they are actually super comfortable, but I kinda miss all the cute designs that are on the . Any way I fold my sports bra to make it look like a boxer and put it in the top drawer as I put all my boxers in that drawer. Just right at that moment the door open. 
 
I think my heart literarily froze and my body was cover in cold sweats. The one who open my door was Kyuhyun hyung. I told myself to calm down that I already hidden all the stuff that need to be hidden. I silently exhaled. 
"I heard you move in so I though I drop by to say hi." Kyuhyun hyung said with a smile.
I felt relief a bit and I stood up. 
"Yeah, thanks for dropping by hyung." 
"I hope we will be able to get along." Kyuhyun hyung extend his arm for a hand shake. I did the same thing out of reflex and grab his hand. Then I realize that I was still holding on one of my boxer and I just pretty much handed one of my Oppas my boxer. Kyuhyun hyung was very confuse the moment I shook his had with my boxer. He is also kinda shock that a grown man is handing him his boxer. It was already shocking enough that back when he was promoting Perfection in Taiwan with SJM on a TV show a fan give him or actually all of them throngs. Which he though was a mask at first. 
"Umm.. sorry I forgot I was holding that." I immediately took my boxer and put it in the drawer and shut it. I was really embarrass and in panic that I my face is starting to turn red as I try to look somewhere else. Then Kyuhyun hyung look back at his hands and realize what had just happen and start laughing.
"HAHAHAAH!!! Did you just give me your underwear?! HAHAHHAHA! Oh! I'm Soooo going to tell everyone when they get here. HAHAHA." Then he left my room with me frozen with regrets and embarrassment. Suddenly, I though my life is over I'm going died of embarrassment. I kneel down to the ground. He is definitely going to talk about this on broadcast. OMG what am I going to do~ It is bad enough that all the Super juniors is going to know about this and then all the ELF is going to know about this too. I can't take in this thought anymore. I facepalm and start rolling on the ground. 
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO~~~~~~~~
Then suddenly I stop and sit up again. Wait, I'll just think Kim Sang Ki did it not Kim Sang Hee. That idea calms me down for a bit. 
Then another though pops out, but it was Kim Sang Hee who pretend Kim Sang Ki did it. 
GGGGGAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~
That is how I went back being embarrass and start rolling around on the ground again. 
 
After a few minutes later I calm myself as I start to get exhausted from rolling around on the floor. 
The only thought that what is done is done and I better keep on unpacking. So I went back to unpacking. I was finally done with room and now it is time for the closet. Where rest of my clothes that need to be hang. On my way to the closet I walk pass the kitchen and saw Kyuhyun hyung drinking a cup of water. Then when our eyes meet each other he suddenly spits out all of his water and start laughing. I just glare at him and walks away. He keeps on laughing as the other two hyung who have been watching TV turned to him and give him a look like he is crazy.
"Ya! Kyuhyung are you crazy? Just what are you laughing about and clean up your mess!" Eunhyunk hyung yell at him. 
"Kyuhyung-ah what is so funny?" Sungmin hyung ask out of curiosity. 
 
I hurried inside the closet room as I don't want to hear any of this. 
After laughing so hard Kyuhyung was finally  able to breath.
"I'll tell you later." Then he grab a towel and clean up his mess and walks away chuckling.
The other two hyung just shrug and went back to watching TV. 
It is 5pm and all the Super Junior hyungs and manager hyungs have arrive for the Jajangmyeon party. 
 
Now more crazy things will happen… and I don't know what I'm I going to do.
 
 
To be continue….
Please comment and give feed backs!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
I want to thank all the ELFs and TV shows for putting out fact and information about Super Junior. Without those I probabley can't write anything or have any ideas about what to write. I try to base my story off as much real facts about Super junior as possible. 
If you want to know what the dorm I wrote is base off of watch this video. I also want to note that this story is not all base off of the real fact. It is only some facts so please don't bash on me if I got the facts wrong.
Part 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDHme7F3b9U&list=WL&index=35
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN0t2Qhm1sM&index=36&list=WL