Welcome Dinner

A New Member?

 

Weeks has passed since I moved in with Super juniors however, things barley changed as every members are busy with their own schedule. For example Donghae and Eunhyuk hyung have their own tour in Japan. Ryeowook hyung with his radio and Idol Ranking Chart Show. Sungmin hyung with his musical. Then there is Kangin, Heechul and Kyuhyung hyung hosting their talk and music show. Shindong hyung with his radio, and Henry hyung busy with Real man, and his own stuff (seems like he is going to comeback soon). Zhou min hyung is busy with the Chinese radio that he host with Miss A member Jia and Fei while doing some shows in China. Some time the SJM members are away in China doing the SJM activity. While Siwon hyung is still in filming in China. I still haven't been able to meet him yet, but I heard that he is going to come back to Korea tonight. 

 
With everyone busy with their own schedule we even if we live in the same apartment we really barely get to know each other since everyone is so tired from their schedule. Because of this I often feel lonely it is almost like they purposely avoid me or something. Which might be true since it is kinda weird that they accepted my that quickly...
No! I shouldn't think the member like that way, but what if that is true… 
 
My heart have this heavy feeling I just felt so sick and suffocating. I don't know the reason. I was feeling happy yesterday since I was able to hang out with my best friend Hyun Ki and my other old roommates for the first time since I move in with Super junior. I had so much fun yesterday by just hanging out with them. However, this morning I woke up and I don't know why I have this sick feeling. I didn't even do anything that will cause this feeling, but so far this morning I have felt dead inside of me. I thought I must be lonely so I thought I should do something that I like to do to cheer myself up. So I went to a good restaurant after I took my Japanese class. I ate a big lunch to the point I felt like my stomach is going to burst, but that still haven't get ride of that empty and heavy feeling inside me. I went back to the practice room and do what I have been doing the past few weeks. Learning all the Super junior songs. After spending a long time at the practice room the sky outside start to getting dark. So I thought it is about time for me to head back to the dorm. I ride the bus back and enter the dorm apartment. I walk in the elevator and press the #11 button. The elevator slowly goes up. I finally arrived to my floor I walked out of the elevator and enter the familiar hallway. I enter the code to the door as I hear the familiar beep. I enter the room and I hear noises of people talking. I enter the living room and see that all the members are here and they are all focus on talking a man with full face of beard. Which I was kinda sad that they didn't notice me. I was going to ignore them and go into my room, but something caught my eyes. 
 
Wait… is that Siwon hyung? Then I walk toward them to get a closer look of our mystery guest. Oh My Gosh! It is Siwon! What Happen To His Face!! It is like hair has eaten his face or something. It is so weird to see him with beard. It is just as weird as seeing all other Super junior member's unshaved face.
Ug! That picture of their unshave faces in the morning suddenly pop up in my mind. It was so weird and kinda disgusting. Even thought it did make them a bit more manly and look older, but I have to say for most of them mustache doesn't fit them. 
Just no. 
They still haven't notice that I don't shave my face. It is a good thing. I just wonder how long will that last until I have to make up stuff. Anyway as I walk toward them Siwon hyung notice me. He got up from his sit and walk toward me.
"Hey! Nice to meet you, I'm Choi Siwon." He offer me a handshake and I took his hand with both hand to be respectful. 
"Kim Sang Ki. I have been waiting to meet you in person." I give him a smile.
 
I actually chat with Siwon hyung on Kakao a lot before meeting him today. He is really a nice and funny person. Even through chatting I could feel his caring and concern for me. It really made me think about why is he like this and just how far can he care for others.
"Me too." Siwon hyung also smile and tighten his grip on the handshake as he reply me. "Why don't you come sit down with us.." He guide me to a sit using his gentleman gesture. I sat down with them it is really nice to see them all again after so many weeks. Even though I only see few members from time to times. However, we don't exchange enough conversations to be close. Which made me felt lost as no one is really guiding me on what am I suppose to do. However, Siwon hyung talk to me even though he is not in the country. Which made me feel better. I don't know how others think about me, but it seems like they are cold to me. It is almost like the bond and things that we do on the night I moved in didn't even exist. While I was in my own world all the other members around me are talking to each other. 
Then Eunhyuk hyung look at his phone and announce something.
"Hey guys! It's 6pm we should get going." Everyone got up from their sit and start to get their stuff and get ready to go.
When I heard that I was confuse so I ask Ryeowook hyung who sat next to me on the couch.
"Ryeowook hyung where are we going?"
"Oh, we are going to celebrate Siwon coming back. We are going to eat some Samgyupsal. Hurry and get ready!"
 
OMG!!! We are going to eat some meat now I'm so excited! It has been a while since I ate Samgyupsal. I hurry and get ready. We went to the elevator however, there were too many people so we separate ourselves into two group and ride the car together. I'm in a group with Heechul,  Kyuhyun, Henry,  Donghae, and Kangin. Other then Donghae hyung I barely talks to any of them this will be interesting. We arrive at the parking lot as we head toward the van and Manager Kim was there waiting. I guess all the managers are joining us too. We got into the car and I sat in the back. Donghae hyung and Henry hyung also sat in the back with me. When Henry came in and sat in the middle he put his arm around me.
"Hey, SangKi how have you been doing? I has been a long time since we last talk."
"I'm alright hyung. Just pretty much practicing and taking Japanese class. How about you?"
"Me? Well I have been on Real man and I'm busy with comeback and you know SJM stuff." 
 
In the car everyone was pretty quiet since they are all tired from their schedule but at the same time they were pump to eat Samgyupsal. Then a question came into my mind.
"Hey, Henry hyung, who do you think will pay tonight?" 
"Good question I don't know. Probably we will split the bill." Henry hyung answered me. But then other members in the car also heard this question and join the conversation.
"Haha maybe if we are lucky Siwon might pay for all of us." said Heechul hyung.
"You know what should we do we should play games and the loser will pay for everyone!" Kangin hyung suggest.
"Yeah! Yeah! Let's play that again!" Donghae hyung is now all excited.
"What game are you guys talking abo-" I was going to ask a question but was cut of by Kyunhyung hyung.
"NONONON! We are not going to do that!" Kyunhyun hyung suddenly sit up and with a very serious face and look at me.
 "Last time I only ate noodles and I have to pay for all of these guys just because I lost" Kyuhyun hyung's eyes fill with deadness and hate from that painful memories. "Don't every play that game again. I will tell the public your embarrassing secrets if any of you try to start playing that game." Kyuhyung hyung threaten us. 
Everyone was scare to say anything with that threat. The car was in total silence then Kangin hyung broke it.
"Alright. Alright. We won't play that game." 
After hearing this Kyunhyung hyung relax and lean back to his seat again. Then the car when back to silence so Heechul hyung turn on the radio and the car was filled with music.
 
"Hey, help me look up where the parking lot is." Manager Kim spoke up the first time during the  car ride. 
Kangin hyung look it up on his phone as soon as he heard Manager Kim. 
"Turn left on the next traffic light and turn left again and there is a few parking lot." Kangin hyung answer him. 
"Oh, are we almost there?" Donghae hyung ask excitedly.
"Yeah." Kangin hyung reply.
"It's so exciting it has been a while since we all gather together and have dinner." Donghae hyung stated.
"I heard Yesung is coming." Kyuhyung hyung said."
"Yesung hyung is coming?" I ask. 
"Yeah, I heard he was able to get off work early today." Kangin answer. 
This news surprised me. What I'm I going to do. now I'm a bit nervous since I still haven't meet Yesung hyung yet since he is busy doing public service. Just how do I greet him? Should I bow to him? Should I just shake his hand? 
 
"We're here." Manager Kim said as he put the car in park. 
All of us got off the car and head toward the restaurant. Everyone else was ahead of me and we saw the other members from the other car they all gather together laughing and talking as I walk behind them quietly. Seeing them all together make my ELF hearts melt but at the same time I felt this emptiness in my heart again.
 
 Just what is wrong with me… 
 
We enter the grill restaurant and told the waiter that we reserve a big room. Then the waiter lead us into the back of the hall way where they have a room with a big long table. The room is in a style where you sit on the floor as there are cushion on the floor. All of us enter the room and find a seat to settle down.
While Eunhyuk hyung told the waiter that we have more people coming so just give them some side dishes and water. 
I sat at the end of the table on the side. Beside me was Siwon hyung, in front of me was Kyuhyung hyung and beside Kyuhyung hyung was Henry hyung. 
 
"Sangki-ah what do you want to eat?" Siwon hyung ask me as he show me the menu that he was looking at. 
I look at the menu over his shoulder calmly but inside my heart is thumping like crazy. SIWON THE MOST HANDSOME MEMBER IS RIGTH NEXT TO ME!!!!! 
Sang hee calm down! Calm your heart down! 
I took a deep breath then I answer Siwon hyung.
"Umm I want pork belly." 
"Ok, do you want do drink anything, Henry? Since you can't drink alcohol." Siwon hyung turn toward Henry and ask him.
"I want Coke."
"You don't drink alcohol?" I ask Henry. 
"Yeah, I actually have alcohol allergy. I can drink a bit but too much will be really bad for me."
"Wow I never know there is actually people allergic to alcohol."
"What about you, Sangki? Do you drink?" Siwon hyung ask me.
"Me? Um… I actually never drink before." When I said that everyone in the room became silence and everyone's attention is on me.
"And how old are you?" Kyuhyung hyung ask.
"I know! I know! It is weird for a 23 year old never touch alcohol before. I just raise up in a family that don't drink alcohol. Also the guys I live with before don't drink so the thought of drinking never cross my mind!" I quickly explain. 
However, everyone's expression change. It was like they are planing something.
"Then we will change that tonight." Kyuhyung hyung said with a smirk on his face.
"Let's drink until we drop!!" Ryeowook hyung yell out.
"Yeah!!"
Everyone is now all hype up for the dinner party. Then continue talking and waiting for people to get here.
 
Few minutes later the door to our room open and Yesung hyung and other manger hyungs came in. 
"You guys are finally here!"
"You guys are late!"
Everyone root for them as now they can start ordering food and drinks.
We order the food and drinks. Everyone keep on chatting and catching up with each other as they wait for the food.
"Henry how was the army?" Siwon hyung ask Henry hyung.
"Ohh. Hyung." Henry hyung cringe as that topic come up. 
"You know how hard the army was. Last month I have to go though the tear gas chamber drill. Ohhh. It was like suffocating because I didn't tighten my mask well enough and I end up in a lot of gas. Ug. I was coughing so much and tearing up. I could feel my skin burring up from that." Henry hyung starts to talk about his adventure he had at the army for filming. 
 
I always wonder is it really hard in the army? But I guess Henry hyung answer my question. Army sounds horrible and I hope I won't have to go to the army if no one finds out my identity. 
Suddenly, the door open and it the waiters and waitress bring in the frozen meats, lettuces, soups and drinks. 
When the waiters and waitress are gone. Everyone starts to dig in on the soups, some start to grill the meats and some starts to open the drinks and pour for everyone. 
"Hey, everyone lets us raise our glass." Eunhyuk called out to everyone. Everyone raise their glass of alcohol while Henry hyung raise his cup of coke. 
"To Siwon for coming back after disappearing a long time and welcome Sangki to Super Junior. Cheers!!!"
"Cheers!!!" Glasses of Soju clank and everyone drink from their cup.
I took a slip of Soju I can smell the strong alcohol as I lift up to my mouth. Once the liquid enter my mouth I taste nothing, yet when I swallow it I felt a burn in my throat. Which made my face scrunch up. Kyuhyung hyung saw this and start chuckling.
"How was it Sangki? It must feel different."
"Ug*cough* I wonder why people like this stuff? It makes my throat hurt."
"Hahaha, you will get use to it. Congratulation on your first drink." Kyuhyung hyung lift up his glass and congratulate me with a clank with my cup of Soju. Then we drink it. I face the other side when I drink. Even thought I don't drink I still know the manner for drinking. 
 
The mood of the room was up. Everyone enjoy eating and drinking as they chat. I took few more drinks even though I didn't like the taste of it, however the hyungs keep on filling my cup whenever I finish drinking the cup. It is pretty rude of me if I don't drink it. Right now my head is feeling really light now and my throat hurts from the Soju. So I thought I might feel better if I eat something. So I start eating the meats. I wrap the yummy meat on the lettuce and wrap them. Just when I was going to shove it into my mouth. A shadow came from my side and my lettuce wrap disappeared. I was shock but because of the Soju I drank my reaction was much slower then usual. I look around and see where it disappeared to then I notice Henry hyung walking back to seat that is across from me. He was chewing something and it was my lettuce wrap! 
 
"Hey! you took my lettuce wrap~!!!" My words was a bit slippery and my face feel warm. 
Henry hyung whose mouth is full of lettuces respond with hand motion. He first was shock then he point toward himself then shakes his head and hand in denial. 
"I know it is you. HYung!! Give back my wrap!" I yell at him with slippery words.
Then Henry hyung finish chewing and swallow my yummy wrap.
"Ahhhh!!! My wrap!!!"
"What wrap are you talking about" Henry hyung acting innocent like nothing happen.
"I saw it you ate my wrap!!"
Then someone interrupt me from getting Henry to make me another wrap.
"Hey, Sangki! You should introduce yourself since now you are part of Super Junior." Siwon hyung suggested. 
"Huh?"
I was confuse as Siwon hyung made me get up from my seat and walk with me to the front of the room. 
"Everyone! Can I have your attention please!" Siwon hyung raise his voice like he is the announcer at a wedding reception.
Everyone in the room quite down. 
"Thank you guys for gathering together for this dinner. After filming for a long time it was good to come back and see you guy's faces again."
Siwon hyung starts off thanking everyone while I stand beside him. Finally get what I'm doing up here in front of the room. At that moment I was very nervous. My head is in confusion because of the alcohol. I was so nervous that I was feeling really hot. I don't know why, but I was having stomach cramp. Why I'm I having stomach cramp my period just passed a few days ago. I try not to show it the pain that was having so I try to distract myself. 
What I'm I going to say? Siwon hyung is almost finish talking. 
"Now lets hear from our new member Sangki." Then Siwon pass the attention to me. I swallow my saliva as I get ready to speak.
 
"H…H…  HI everyone. My name is Kim Sangki and i'm thankful for being part of super junior." I was nervous and my stomach hurts as my voice got smaller as I keep on talking.
"Huh?! Talk louder!" Heechul hyung tease me.
"I'm Kim Sangki and I'm thankful for being part of Super junior."
"What did you said? I can't hear you?"
What do you mean you can't hear me? I was already pretty loud. Then I saw the smirk in their eyes. I get it if you want it loud I will scream it out even if my stomach hurts. I clear my throat and took a deep breath.
"*cough* *cough* I'M KIM SANGKI. I'M THANKFUL FOR BEING PART OF SUPER JUNIOR!! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME!!" After that I bow. Everyone clap and cheer for me. Then Siwon hyung and I starts to head back to our seats. Everyone went back doing whatever they where doing. While on my way of heading back to my seat my body feel so heavy and my stomach feel even worst. I put a hand on the wall to keep me walking. My head is so dizzy I took another step but I was off balance. After that it happen so fast that I didn't know what happened. My body slam against the wall and fall down to the floor hard. Everyone was startle by the sound and froze from their seat and stare at me. While I was having a hard time breathing while my eyes are still half open. Siwon hyung who was in front of me snap out of shock first then rush toward me while other managers also rush toward me. 
"Why is he like this?"
"What is wrong?"
"Sangki-ah"
"Ya! Sangki are you ok?"Jin Sang hyung, the manager that I'm close with ask in worry as he check on me and flip me on my back.
"What is going on?" 
Everyone surrounding me in worry. However, my condition got worst the pain in my chest hurts and I keep on coughing and my breathing pace has change as I was breathing faster trying to get air in my lung. My vision starts get blurry. 
"Called an ambulance! Called 119!" Henry hyung yell from what I'm hearing.
"Hello? 119? My friend passed out and he is having difficulty breathing." From the voice it sounds like Sungmin hyung. 
"Yes, right now he is on his back. We don't know why he is like this he just suddenly passed out and starts coughing and having a hard time to breath." Everyone is worry and in silence while Sungmin hyung tell the 119 our location. 
Then I couldn't keep my conscious any more then I saw darkness and black… 
 
To be continue.... 
 
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys for the late update XP
School has been killing me I shouldn't have taken Math and Chemistry at the same time TAT 
So this is a warning for other students DON'T DO THAT!!!! Or you will have the turtoring center as your second home.