Meeting Super Junior

A New Member?

Thank you for your patient. Here is Ch. 2. I think I added too much detail, but I want to see what you guys think about my writing style. So please comment.

----------------------------------------------------
"Well let me tell you what happen, Yesterday." I started to describe what happen to me.
"So after practice yesterday Manager Hyung ask me to talk with him privately, and I though I was in trouble for something. Then it turned out that I was going to debut. Hyung told me that we are going to go meet some people to go over some paper work at the main building. So we hop on the car and went to the main building."
 
Flash back…
 
After going through the main entrance of the SM building we went to the front desk. Manager Hyung told the front desk lady that we are here to meet up with the  Manager Song who is in charge of trainees that are debuting. The front desk lady called Manager Song and ask us to wait in the waiting room. We did as she said and enter the waiting room. I was amazed by the waiting room it was a white room with red furniture and shelf with SM artist's work and posters. After waiting for about 10 minutes a man enter the waiting room which I assume is Manager Song. 
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Song Chang Ho. I manage the trainees that are going to debut." He held out his hand for a handshake. I took his hand with both hands and shakes it.
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Kim Sang Ki. It is a pleasure to work with you. Please take care of me Hyung." 
"Let's go up to my office and I will tell you what we have plan for you." 
"Well,  I guess I will see you later Sang Ki. Please excuse me I have some where to go." Manager Hyung left the front door as I follow Manager Song to upstair. We went to his office and he took out a bunch of paper works and we filled it out.
"So our plan is to add you into an already form group as you are the only trainee that is ready for debut right now."
"May I ask why is there only me? I thought there are bunch of other trainees that are qualified to debut and they are already in groups that are waiting to debut."
"Well the thing is that those groups are all already signed the contract so it will be troublesome to add another person in that group, but this group is made for line up changes and it is the first time for us to add a new member in the group. We are also experiencing this and seeing how the fan will respond."
Does that mean I will be the lab rat? Ok, I think I can see that the fans hating on me now. Gosh… Deep breath I can handle this no matter what huddle I'm going to achieve our dream, Sang Ki. 
"Which group will I be joining in? It sounds like you are planing to put me in a group that is already popular."
"You will be joining Super Junior." When I heard that I will be joining the King of Kpop I thought I was going to faint.
"HYUNG!! Your are not joking right?! I'm going to join Super Junior? Me? A rookie is going to join these great sunbaenim?" 
"Yes, this is is serious. Lee Soo-man sungsangnim decided that we are going to do what Super Junior was meant to made for. If you didn't know Super Junior was suppose to introduce the concept of line up changes of members in a group to the Kpop market. Super Junior has been around for almost 10 years and the fan base is big and steady. So Lee Soo-man sungsangnim think it is time to put new members in Super Junior. Right now only you who doesn't have a group so we thought you will be the first member that start the line up change in Super Junior."
 
After listening to Manager Song I thought this will actually help me make Sang Ki's name popular. It might be hard for me to deal with all the hates from members and the fans, but I think it is worth it. 
"Kim Sang Ki do you accept this offer?" With only the though of the fame that I can bring to Sang Ki's name I put down my fear and panic. I made up my mind but, the nervousness and excitement made my hands curl up into fists. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. 
"I accept this offering." Uggg now there is no backing down now. Kim Sang Ki you better watch me I will let everyone know your name.
"Ok, good please sign over here and here and here and here and here." Wow that is a lot of signature. While I was signing the contract something caught my attention.
"Wait, this contract is a 8 year contract ! It also said that I can't leave the group no matter what happen! What if my life is in danger!" Right now I'm having a MTBD (mental break down by CL). 
"Haha your life won't be in danger. Trust Hyung you will be perfectly fine. So we don't have a problem right?" I begins to panic a billion of thoughts went through my mind. What if someone find out that I'm girl! I don't the money to bill myself out!! Ahhh~ I already signed the contract. I'm ruin. I'm doomed. My mind is a blank and I felt so frustrated and scared of what is going to happen, but in the end I snapped. AAAAAAHHHHHH I don't care any more since I signed it already might as well go along with it. I lift up my head after thinking and look at Manager Song's eyes and smile.
 
"There is nothing wrong Hyung, but may I look at this contract more closely?"
"Sure, go ahead." I hurry and took the contract and look through it but all I see is bunch of words that confuse me. Until I saw that my salary will be coming from 50% of what I earn on my own and 8% of what the group earned. What 8%? Super Junior is going to earn a bunch of money and I only get 8%? Also SM entertainment gets 6:4. So Super junior only gets 4 and I get the 8% of that 4. After getting an estimate of what my salary would be like after splitting between about 10 people. I can get the idea that this 8 year contract is going to be a long journey. Why did I sign it without reading it through~
"Since you signed the contract. Might as well let you meet them. It seems like they are almost done with practice." Manager Song check his watch while I sulking about signing the contract without reading it through. 
"Let's go meet your teammates." Wait, what? His words made me snap back to reality. We are going to meet Super junior Right now? Like Now NOW?
"Excuse me, Hyung you mean that we are going to meet Super junior sundae right now?"
"Yeah, since you signed contract you should meet them and at the same time I will tell them about this new plan that we are planing to do for their comeback in August. Right now is April so why not tell them now? It gives you time to interact with the kids." What!! Super Junior doesn't know the plan yet? Whaaaaatttttt OMG just what is going on. Wait, I'm going to meet Super Junior?! OMG the dream of every ELF! I'm an ELF for those who doesn't know. Forget about those contract condition when I can be with Super Junior almost 24/7!! Hehe.
 
"Lee Soo-man sungsangnim everything is done here we have a new member for Super Junior. Yes. I will called the Super Junior's manager to tell him there will be an emergency meeting. Is meeting at 4pm okay for you sir? Yes. Yes. See you at 4." Manager Song end the phone conversation with Lee Soo-man sungsangnim. Right now it is 3:00pm and I remember I enter this building around 1:00pm. Wow time past so fast. I'm glad that the practice and class end early today or else I would probably come here at really late time. Manager Song pick up his phone again and call someone again.
"Hi, Hyung Super Junior doesn't have anything at 4 right? Well Lee Soo-man sungsangnim is calling for an emergency meeting today at 4. It is about the new plan for the comeback this August. Yes, please tell them that. See you later." After Manager Song finish his phone call he turned to me.
"You stay here Sang Ki I need to call up more people and get some  paper work for the meeting." After he said that he left the room. I was in the room all by myself. It was like a tornado that just passed by my mind is still in a mess. Then I suddenly realize that I'm going to have a meeting with Super Junior. The corners of my mouth turned into a big smile just thinking about meeting them made me felt like melting. I must look really weird because when Manager Song returned to the room he has this weird look on his face when he saw me half way melting down the chair with a big stupid smile. I awkwardly laugh and sit back up in my seat like nothing ever happen. Lucky Manager Song ignore that and told me that we should head down to the meeting room. 
 
We went to the 4th floor and enter a meeting room. When I enter the meeting room I saw two or three people was already there I greet them. 
"Sang Ki sit here everyone will be here soon." I was bit clueless of what I'm suppose to do but I just follow whatever instruction Manager Song told me to do. 
After 5 minutes a flood of people came in and it was Super Junior. I stood up immediately and bow to them. When they saw me they have this curious look on their face. They are probably wonder who am I because I was the only who was wearing t-shirt and shorts besides themselves. Once every one was seated and waiting for Lee Soo- man sungsangnim there was an awkward silence. The staffs where looking through papers while Super Juniors who are sweaty from their practice are looking at their phones and talking to each other quietly. 
 
Suddenly, the silence was broken by the sound of open door and Lee Soo- man sungsangnim walk in. Right at that moment everyone stood up but I was so nervous that I didn't realize everyone stood up. It was really embarrassing people who sit cross from me are all focus on me and I quickly stood up. I must be have a stiff expression because a few Super Junior members notice me. I saw Shindong look away as he trying not to laugh. While Sungmin who sat next to him lift his eye brows with a confusion look. Then there is Kyuhung and Zhou Mi giving me a weird look. I couldn't even lift up my head because of the embarrass. Lee Soo-man sungsangnim nodded to everyone's greeting and walk toward the chair that was in the center of the room.
"It is nice to see you guys all working hard, you may sit down now." After he said that one by one everyone start to sit down. This is actually the second time I see Lee Soo-man sungsangnim the last time I saw him was being accepted on becoming a trainee that is ready to debut.
"I called everyone for this meeting because there is new plan that we are going try in our comeback. We will be adding a new member to Super Junior and Super Junior M." When he said that everyone was shock. I was shock as well I didn't know I will be also be in SJM. Well I'm fluent in Chinese and other languages. 
"Wait! Sungsangnim, why are we doing this? Are you going to replace the members?" Eunhyunk ask in worry. Lee Soo-man sungsangnim chuckle and shook his head.
"No. No one is going to be replace even Kibum. I'm just adding a new member to the group to keep it fresh. Do you guys remember when I first told you about Super Junior ? That this is a group that is going to introduce the concept of line up change in a group to this market. Right now I'm going add a member and see what will happen."
"But didn't you have enough evidence when you add Kyuhyung, Henry and Zhou Mi?"Ask Heechul with annoyed tone. Ahhhh what I'm I going to do the members are definitely hating the idea. I mean who would want to have to feed another mouth when they already have a lot of people to divide their share of their salary. With all these thoughts I couldn't even raise my head to look at everyone. 
"Well Henry and Zhou Mi are in SJM not the main group SJ. As for Kyunhyung was added to SJ instead of Shinee which broke the chance to introduce the rotational concept so now I want to bring back the rotational concept by testing the water by adding a new member. Since fan's respond for Kyunghyung, Henry and Zhou Mi was not bad because fans start to love them after awhile. There is no more discussion about this because it is already decided. This is your new member Kim Sang Ki." While I was in train of negative thoughts Lee Soo-man sungsangnim suddenly called my name. I snap back to reality and hurry and stood up and bow.
 
"Nice to meet you I'm Kim Sang Ki, 23 years old. It is my pleasure to work with everyone. I hope you will take care of me" Then I bow again but this time I was too nervous that I didn't control myself and I end up banging my head on the table. With the shock of pain I hold my head where I was hit and stubble backward but I tripped on my foot and land on my which hurt a lot.
"Owwwww." Everyone saw this and burst into laughters you can especially hear Heechul's howling laughter. Even Lee Soo- man sungsangnim was laughing too it was so embarrassing that I felt my face has turned super red. Then I realize that the tension in the room was gone and I couldn't help myself and join in the laughing chain. I sit back in my seat.
 
"That is it for this meeting." The meeting ended and every staff made their way to the door after Lee Soo-man left the room.  I stood up and wait for everyone to leave. Then I saw someone walk toward me and it was Donghae.
"Hey, Sang Ki, right? It is nice to meet you." Donghae show his hand for a hand shake. Wow rumors is true about Donghae being the nicest person when it comes to meeting new people. 
"Ah, Yes. It is nice to meet you Donghae sundae-nim." I shook his hand while answering him. 
"Call me Hyung. Will you be coming to the practice tomorrow?" 
"Um. I'm not sure, but I think I will be doing that. What time is the practice I will be sure to be here."
"Well the practice is at 3 tomorrow. If it doesn't change. Do you have a phone? Give me your number it will be easy to contact you if we change our practice schedule."
"Yes, I have my phone. This is my phone number."
"Here is mine." While trading our phone number the rest SJ greeted me with a simple nod and left. It is a good thing that they at least acknowledge my present,  but I wonder if they will accept me. A man walk up to me and introduced himself.
"Nice to meet you Sang Ki. Hope we will work well together. I'm one of the SJ manager Kang Jin Sang. From now on I will be your manager."
"Nice to meet you. May I ask how old are you?" I don't want to offend if he is older than me.
"27."
"Wow, Jin Sang Hyung you look so young you don't look like 27. It is my pleasure to be working with you. Please look over me."
"Here is my card. Can I have your phone number?"
"Thank you Jin Sang Hyung. Here is my phone number. So Jin Sang Hyung what is SJ practicing right now?"
"They are practicing for their concert SS6 that is going to come up. I would suggest you practice with them even though you are not appearing on the concert until after new comeback. However, before that you will not be revel to the public."
"I understand Jin Sang Hyung. Also I'm wondering if I can have the recoding for SJ songs. I want to hurry and learn all the songs and dances even if the dance routine might change."
"Yes, we do have it in the company let me find it for you. Come with me." With that I follow him and he took me to the file room and give me bunch of copies of SJ songs. After receiving the DVDs I went to the practice room. The practice room was big and it look exactly like the practice room that appears in the dance practice videos of all SM artist. I can't believe I'm really doing this and I'm finally near my goal.
 
With that thought my heart was filled with passion.  I put the DVD in the computer and I start practicing the songs. I stayed at the company and practice until 9pm. I didn't even notice the time until the security guard told me that he need to close the building. Then I headed home by riding the bus.
 
Back to present…
 
"That is what happen yesterday. I can't believe I'm going to work with SJ sundaenim."
Everyone was still shock by my story. I just continue eating my breakfast since I need to go meet up with someone. Everyone just stared at me like they are a freeze screen. I finish my breakfast and gather my stuff as I start to head out of the door. 
"See you guys later! I got to go meet someone!" Then I shut the door behind me. That is when I heard everyone freaking out.
"WHAAAAATTTTTTTTT THE HECK!!!!" 
 
To be continue.....
 
Please comment and tell me what you think. Is this chapter too long and detail? Is it confusing?