Move in day: Part 2

A New Member?
By the time I finish unpacking it was already 4pm. Everyone seems to be doing their own stuff in the living room or in their room. So I thought I could try to talk to some of the hyungs before the rest of the hyungs arrive. 
 
First, I kinda explore the dorm a bit and by chance I found Kyuhyun hyung's room. I thought about maybe I should try asking him not to tell anyone. So I knock on his door. I waited for a few second and no one answered. I knock again and wait. Still no one answer. I bet he is playing games with headphones on. So I just open the door and enter the room. When I open the door the room has this strong smell of alcohol mix with some other smell that I can't I identify. Which cause the room to be very stuffy. My nose sting from the alcohol smell. The clothes are all over the ground and blanket is all curl up on the bed. You can see on his window there was wine bottle all line up. Lastly, there was Kyuhyun hyung sitting in front of a desk top computer with headphones on clicking on his mouse intensely. He seems really busy with his game so I give up talking to him and close his door. When I close the door and walk back to the living room. Inside Kyunhyun hyung's room Kyunhyun hyung heard something and turned around, but saw no one so he went back playing his game. 
 
I walk back to the living room and Eunhyuk hyung and Sungmin hyung were still watching TV. They were watching a re-run of Running man. So I walk toward the sofa and they notice me. 
"You're done unpacking?" Eunhyunk hyung ask.
"Yeah. I finally finish." I said exhaustedly as I still down on the sofa.
"So what do you think of the dorm?"
"It is actually bigger then I imagine and it is pretty clean for a dorm. My old dorm was so messy no matter how we clean it. It is still messy." They chuckle as I said that.
"Sangki-ah you said your family is from Seoul where do they live?"
"They live in Jungnang-gu."
"Do you visit them often?" Sungmin hyung ask.
"Yeah, I visit them once every two weeks."
"So did they know you are in Super junior?" Eunhyuk hyung ask as now they are more curious of what I'm going to say.
"No, not yet. I only told them that I'm going to debut. I don't want rumors to spread yet. So I just told my parent that I'm going to debut. The only people that I told are my old roommates and my cousin who works for SM. So I trust them to keep a secret."
"Mmm. Good decision. We don't want fans start protesting before we even start promoting."
"So how was work for you guys?"
"Musical has been fine. It is a good thing that there is no work today." Sungmin hyung answered.
"D&E tour in Japan  is going well. Me and Donghae are going back next monday again." Eunhyuk answered.
"Which venue are you going on Monday?" Sungmin hyung ask Eunhyuk hyung.
"Umm if I remember correctly it is the Nitori Cultural Hall."
"Just wondering is it true that the promoting schedule are really tight? Will it be hard to adjust?" I ask about it because I'm worry that I might be a burden for SJ if I can't adjust well.
"Yeah, when it is promoting period it is the most tiring time. Sometime other then filming broadcast we also have to practice for concerts. There are some other members still have other schedules even during promoting period. Some of these schedules can be adjust but some can not." Sugnim hyung answer.
"But I think our managers did a good job arraying the schedule it is just that some member's schedule can't be change because the job ask to be at that time." Eunhyuk hyung answer.
"I think you will adjust in no time. Even though there are members still getting used to you, but you can always ask us question don't drag on and let the problem become bigger." Sungmin hyung advice me.
"Thank hyungs I'll do my best and work hard."
Eunhyunk hyung and Sungmin hyung smile a little as they hear that.
"You better do as you promise. I'm still not accepting you yet." Eunhyuk hyung cold warn me as he got up from the sofa and walk into his room. It is the same as I thought Eunhyuk hyung still doesn't like me.
 
Then a voice whisper right next to my ear. "Don't worry about Eunhyuk's words he maybe saying that, but he is actually happy that you are working hard. He will accept you soon."
Which made me very suprise on the inside. It was Sungmin hyung trying to cheer me up as Eunhyuk hyung is still near by.
 I start to feel my ears are getting warm after hearing his deep and smoothing voice whispering right next to my ear. No matter how other member said that he is cold toward guys, it is wrong. Sungmin hyung maybe manly, but he just has this natural ageyo that he does that he doesn't realize. Right now I really want to hug him, but I stop myself. I try to keep my itching hands to myself.
I turned to Sungmin hyung and whisper back to him. 
"Thank you hyung." 
After I say that, I was wondering if I did too much. Because guys don't really do these kind of things. I turn back to watching TV, but I didn't notice that Sungmin hyung was acting different.
 
 
 
Sungmin's POV
 
"You better do as you promise. I'm still not accepting you yet."
After Eunhyuk said that to new kid Sangki and left the living room. I thought Sangki might feel sad and left out. So I leaned towards him to cheer him up, but Eunhyuk is still around so I whisper to Sangki.
"Don't worry about Eunhyuk's words he maybe saying that, but he is actually happy that you are working hard. He will accept you soon." After whispering that Sangki turned his head toward me and seems to be startled. Then I saw that his ears are red. I thought it was nothing so I turned back watching the TV. But right then Sangki lean toward me and whisper to me.
"Thank you hyung." For some reason after hearing that my heart skipped a beat, then started racing. Why do I have this feeling of wanting to protect him? I only have this feeling when I'm around girls. But Sangki is a guy. That voice, it gives me shivers down my spine for some reason. As I was thinking that my hand automatically holding the ear that Sangki whispered in. I snap out of my mind and ignore what just happen and went back to watching TV.
 
 
Normal (Sangki) POV
 
We were watching TV and suddenly there was beeping sound and the sound of door opening. 
"Hey guys we'er here!" Someone yell from the entry, so I went there to see who is here. 
It was Donghae, Ryeowook, and Heechul. 
"Welcome hyungs" I greeted them. 
"Oh Sangki congratulations on moving in. So I guess we will be neighbors now." What is Donghae hyung taking about I thought only Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun hyungs live here. As we talk we start to walk into the living room.
"What do you mean by that hyung?"
"You didn't know? Heechul hyung, Ryeowook and me all Iive on the 12th floor. There is also Leeteuk hyung who is in military right now but he is coming back soon."
"Really? You guys live up stairs? I know there are members that live upstairs, but I didn't know it is you guys."
"Haha now you know, so come visit us when you are bored."
"I will."
We walk to the living room with Sungmin still on the sofa watching TV. Then Kyunhyun hyung finally came out of his room.
"Why are you guys are here.?"
"You guys are the one who call  us to come here. So what are we here for today?" Heechul hyung ask as he slouched into the sofa.
"Uh? You didn't know?" Ryeowook hyung respond
"We are here to celebrating Sangki moving in with us. So we will have a  Jajangmyeon party" Sungmin hyung explain. 
"Ahh~ So that is why you guys are here." Kyunhyun hyung exaggerate then he remember something. 
"Sungmin hyung, remember last time you where dieting and you can't eat Jajangmyeon?"
"Aish."
"HeHe last time you were the one who said you won't eat  Jajangmyeon since you are on a diet, but starres at me with your mouth open the entire time while I was eating  Jajangmyeon."
"You did it on purpose last time you purposely order Jajangmyeon and eat it in front of me! Now I can eat Jajangmeyon all I want and you can't tease me any more."
"Haha I remember seeing that as i walked pass." Said Donghae hyung as he laugh at the scene of Sungmin hyung staring at Kyunhyun hyung with his mouth open while Kyunhyun was eating Jajangmyeon in front of him. 
Then Eunhyuk hyung also came out of his room. 
"You guys are here. No wonder it is so noisy."
"Look at the time. I think we should order Jajangmyeon now so it will arrive when rest of us are here." Sungmin hyung said that and got up with his cell phone in his hand. He called the restaurant and ordered a lot of stuff.
"Yes, can I have 14 Jajangmeon and 4 sweet and sour pork."
 
After Sungmin order we just wait and chat. Suddenly the door is open again. This time is Shindong, Kangin, Henry, and Zhoumi came in. 
"We are here!!"
"Hi hyungs." Some of us respond.
"Hey, Sangki congradualtions on moving in." Kangin hyung shook my hand as he congratulated me.
"Thanks hyung."
"Hehe hope you will sleep well with Sungmin's loud snoring." Shindong hyung told me some very shocking news right now. I turn all my attention to him and ask.
"Just how bad is it?"
"Hey! It is not that bad, I only snore loudly when I'm stressed!" Sungmin hyung defended.
"Yeah right~ As your old roommate,  half of the time you snore loudly until I throw stuff animals at you to make you stop." Kyuhyun hyung started to spill out secrets.
Sungmin hyung now is embarrassed, but can't say anything to denial the truth. However, Sungmin didn't stop either.
"What are you talking about you are much worst then me. You even sleep with no clothes on and ask me to take a picture of you curlled up in the blanket while playing games. So you will have something to talk about on the show."
WHAT! Now I'm glad the I didn't share a room with Kyuhyun hyung. I think that will be very bad for me.
"Now I'm glad that I didn't share a room with Kyuhyun hyung." Wait did I just said that out loud?
 
Now everyone was surprise and Kyuhyun hyung has this smile on his face. Which I feel like I have a bad feeling.
"Ah, Kyuhyun hyung I didn't mean it by that way…"
"mm~ Well I probably didn't want to share a room with you either. I mean I probably wouldn't want to share a room with someone who would hand me his boxer when we are meeting for the first time."
Oh gosh he did not just tell them. I froze there as he said that, I was speechless.
"What do you mean by that?" Shindong ask as now everyone is curious.
"Hehe well when Sangki here was putting his stuff away. I though I would greet him so I went to his room. At that time he was putting his boxers away. I greet him and offer a hand shake and Sangki shook my hand. Then the next thing I notice that his boxer still in his hand and he shook my hand with his boxer"
After hearing his explanation everyone burst into laughter. The speechless me covered my face because of embarrassment. 
Eunhyunk hyung who was sitting next to me looked at me while laughing.
"Hahaha you really did that? Ya Sangki-ah." Then he shook me as I wasn't responding.
"Ahhh! That is right! I did do that. What am I going to do! Kyuhyun hyung suddenly came to my room when I'm organizing my boxers." I exploded, I was embarrassed, but I know they are joking so I didn't take it to the heart. So I kinda whined about it.
Then I heard a really loud laughter that was from Heechul hyung. 
"Anyway, while we wait for the Jajangmyeon, how about we teach Sangki about variety shows." Shindong hyung suggested
 
What?
"I'm up for that! Let's do that!!" Someone said.
Wait they are moving on way to fast.
"Ok, Sang ki." Shindong call my name as I turn my attention to him even though my brain still don't know what is going on.
"You got to remember in variety shows you got to let yourself go. You got to have fun, and forget about all the sunbae and hobae relationships, but after the camera is off you better be responsible for what you do." Shindong explain.
"Ok."
"Ok, you get that now, right? Now we should see your talent and help you find something to be funny on shows. Do you guys have any idea?" Shindong ask everyone to brainstorm.
"Sangki what are you good at? Like Henry can show his violin and Eunhyuk can show his dance." Donghae hyung ask.
"Umm well dancing is what I'm best at."
"I know with his pretty face he can do a girl group dance." Heechul hyung suggested.
"But isn't a girl group dance your specialty hyung? Ryeowook hyung said.
"Ai~ I'm getting too old for that stuff besides, Shindong dance better the me."
"Or Sangki should do aegyo since he is the maknae now." Sungmin hyung suggested.
"Hyung, I know what you are doing, don't try to get way from your role." Ryeowook hyung said.
"You guys know I'm trying to quit doing aegyo so why not Sangki take that role." Sungmin hyung said.
Now I'm really nervous of these suggestion because I can't do either well. That is right, I'm a girl and I can't do girl group and aegyo that well. Well that is what I think, but Unnie keeps on telling me that my aegyo is the best.
"Well Sangki what do you think?"
"Umm, I think I'll try girl group dance first. Since dancing is my specialty."
"Ok, then lets test you on some recent songs." Heechul hyung said it with a smile.
I only know some, but I'm so nervous I never danced a girl group dance in front of someone before. No focus you can do it.
 
Then the music starts playing. It was Girl's day Something.
I hurry and sit down on the ground I turn my head with the music then snap my fingers and wait for the part to get on my knee. From my memory I think I'm suppose to get on my knee and spread my legs and move toward the ground. Then put my hands on the ground after that I  have my stomach to make an arc then snap back down. When the part came, I got on my knees and did the arc snap.
"Ohhhh." All the member were making that sound and cheering me on.
I did the first intro. I continue the dance. I was feeling a bit shy with all the movement that I'm not used to do but I try my best to be y like how the song suppose to do.
Everyone keeps on cheering for me and I don't know why, but I have this feeling that I want to be more y for their attention as I dance to this song. I don't know my expression and how I did, but from the guy's cheers I guess I did ok.
Then the first verse of the song is done. Heechul hyung switch the song to Mr. Chu by APink.
It was my favorite song out of the recent girl groups songs. I happily dance to it. I thought I should tease them a bit so I wink at them when the Mr. Chu part came up. All of them where all focus on my dancing and were speechless. The song is over and I stop dancing all of them are still sitting on the ground staring at me. I don't know what to do then I remember I need to do aegyo too. I shyly put a finger near my chin and said.
"O…Hyungs~ Do you like it?" When I said that I tiltted my head. That was close I almost said Oppa, then that will be super awkward. I'm already doing aegyo to guys already which is not very common even between a couple. 
 
When I said that, everyone was shock and snapped back to reality. 
"What do you mean by that?" Ryeowook hyung as he chuckled happily. Seems like he really enjoyed my aegyo. 
"Huh? Didn't you guys tell me to do aegyo after doing girl group dance?"
Everyone's face was making this expression like they are adoring me or something. Just what are they thinking.
"You dance really like a girl!" Henry hyung said impressively. 
"It was better then Heechul hyung." Zhoumi hyung give me his approval. 
"Should I be happy about that?" I questionably ask as right now, I'm a guy and if I was a guy I probably would take that as an insult. 
"You should. Now we know you can do aegyo and girl group dance, but that is still not enough. These talents are all too common." Heechul hyung said.
"We should start another kind character setting for Sangki, like how Kyuhyun has the title of Evil Maknae." Eunhyunk hyung suggested.
"That is a great idea!!" Heechul hyung said.
I'm kinda scared what kind of character are they thinking about. I start heading back to my seat while focusing on them talking among themselves. However, I didn't notice there was someone's leg in the way so I end up tripping and face planted the floor with a bang.
"Oww." I think I hit my nose. I slowly turn myself to face up as I was still in pain.
"THAT IS IT!!!" Heechul hyung yelled excitedly. "Sangki can just be the clumsy maknae who does aegyo and girl group dance well."
I think my nose is red from that fall. I finally sit up, but really. What is Heechul hyung is taking about? Then I realize the person that made me tripped was Kangin hyung. 
"Yah. Watch where you are going."
"Ah. Sorry hyung." Kangin hyung told me with harsh words, but his tones was different. His voice sounds softer then before. Which I find kinda weird. 
Suddenly, someone's phone started ringing.
"Oh it's mine" Eunhyuk hyung walked away with is phone and answer it. 
"Ne, who is this?"
After a few second Eunhyuk hyung's tone change and he sounds more happy and excited.
"Hyung! How are you? Everyone is here. Wait let me put you on speaker." 
Just who is it? Eunhyuk hyung came back over to us while still taking to the person on the other line.
"Who is it?" Kyuhyun hyung ask.
"Eteuk hyung." Eunhyuk answer and everyone immediately swamped around the phone. 
"Hey kids, how's it going?" Eteuk's voice was filling the room as everyone stayed quiet and listen to his smoothing voice.
"Hyung, we are doing well. How are you?" Sungmin hyung answer.
"I'm doing well too. It is pretty quiet over there are you sure all the kids are there?"
When everyone heard this they all starts to make noises.
"All right! All right! I know everyone is there!" Leeteuk hyung shout though the phone.
"Hyung did you know how much we miss you ever since the last time you called?" Donghae hyung said
"I miss you guys too. Don't worry I'm almost done I'll be back soon."
"Oh, Eteuk hyung we have a news for you." Eunhyuk hyung said. 
"We have a new member added to our group." When Eunhyuk hyung said that I was very nervous. There was a silence on the other line. Eunhyuk hyung continue.
"Lee Soo- men sungsangnim said this is all decided already and just to tell you that the new member is added to SJ and SJM."
After all the silence no one dare to speak a word until Eteuk hyung did.
"I see." 
"Right now we have the new member here. His name is Kim Sang Ki." Eunhyuk hyung told Eteuk hyung about me.
"Introduce yourself." Eunhyuk hyung told me.
"Annyong-haseyo, I'm Kim Sang Ki. I hope I will be able to see you soon in person. Leeteuk sunbaenim please don't worry no one is getting replace so I'm in your care. Please continue to work hard at the military." I was very nervous as I start talking I start to feel at ease again. I heard that Leeteuk hyung has a hard time to adapt to new people. Also I suddenly join the group I think any one will have a hard time to accept that person. The Super junior hyungs are already very nice to accept me that quickly. Which I'm very grateful for. 
"Nice to meet you too. Ya kids make sure you guys take care of him. I will see you guys soon. I need to go now."
"Bye hyung!"
"We miss you!"
Everyone said good bye to the phone. Then the phone went silence after a click. Everyone is very quiet as they all know how Leeteuk hyung must have felt with this news. As everyone is also feeling the same thing as having a new member in the group. However, because of past experiences they got over that feeling quickly. 
 
Then the door bell rang. It was the Jajangmyeo delivery guy. 
"Finally!! It's here." Sungmin hyung went to the door with his wallet. 
"Oh Sungmin is going to treat us today?" Shindong hyung ask
"OHHHHH!!!! Sungmin. You're the man!" Everyone cheered for Sungmin hyung. We can have a definite guess how pricy the bill must be. However, Sungmin hyung offer to pay for us which was nice.
 
All of us dug in the Jajangmyeon and Sweet and sour pork. It was delicious. I notice there was 3 extra bowls. Later I found out that Sungmin hyung was eating the second bowl so is Eunhyuk hyung. The last bowl was just sitting the middle. By now everyone is finish with their food and they are all pretty much full. Suddenly there was two people fighting over the last bowl of Jajangmyeon. 
It was Sungmin hyung and Eunhyuk hyung. I can't believe they actually can eat that much. Just one Jajangmyeon already filled me up. 
"Sungmin hyung you should let me have this. You always eat Jajangmyeon shouldn't you get sick of it by now?"
"Eunhyuk ah. You should let hyung have it you know how much I love Jajangmyeon."
"Hyung, do you want to go back to the Jajangmyeon diet again? If you eat too much then you will get fat again. Then you can't eat your favorite Jajangmyeon~"
When Sungmin hyung heard this he starts to hesitate a bit. 
"Haha now this is mine." Eunhyuk hyung took the Jajangmyeon while Sungmin hyung wasn't paying attention. Eunhyuk hyung start running toward his room. When Sungmin hyung saw this he also got up and chasing after Eunhyuk hyung for the Jajangmyeon. Everyone who is watching are all cracking up with this situation. 
"Hyuk!! Come back!! Give me back my Jajangmyeon." Sungmin hyung yelled after Eunhyuk hyung.
"No!! It is mine!" After saying that he shut the door of his room and locked the door. 
Sungmin hyung try to open the door but there is no way to open it. Sungmin hyung looks like he gave up.
"Ya! Lee Hyuk Jae! You will be dead when you come out." I guess not. I wonder what is Sungmin hyung planing to do?
Everyone else just relaxed and talked to each other. While Sungmin hyung keep on waiting around outside of Eunhyuk hyung's room. After a 10 minutes later there was a click and the door opened. Then it was follow by a thump. Everyone turned around to see what is happening. We saw Sungmin hyung tackle down Eunhyuk hyung with Sungmin hyung's leg around Eunhyuk hyung's arm while Sungmin hyung pulled his arm toward him as he torture Eunhyuk hyung for taking his Jajangmyeon.
"Ah! Ah! Hyung! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Eunhyuk hyung started to yell out of pain. 
Then Sungmin hyung stopped and got up. While Eunhyuk hyung is on the ground holding his shoulder as stay there quietly in pain. 
"You better think next time before you take Jajangmyeon again." Sungming said with a scuff and bite his lips afterward. Then walk toward us and sat down.
Donghae hyung went over to Eunhyuk hyung and see if he is ok. 
While everyone else laughed about the situation. 
The night goes on and it starts to get late. Every other members starts to leave and go back home. Now the dorm become quieter as the members that live in this dorm all went to do their own stuff. I sit on the sofa and look around the dorm while Sungmin hyung is in our room. I didn't want to disturb him since he already gave out his room for me to share with him. 
So I decided to stay in the living room and watch TV. I just can't believe I'm actually going to live here starting today. Time passes and it was pretty late so I when back into the room. I knock first then open the door and I saw Sungmin hyung look up from his laptop. 
"Hey, What's up?"
"Nothing it is just that it is getting late so I thought to come and grab my stuff to wash up."
"I see."
I don't know if it is just because we just met? But it seems like Sungmin hyung seems to be calmer and quieter compared to before. I just continue and grab my stuff then head towards the bathroom. 
 
I close the door behind me and set my stuff down. Just when I was going to take off my shirt I heard the door open behind me. It was Eunhyuk hyung! I hurry and put my shirt down. Gosh! Why did I forget to lock the door!
Eunhyuk hyung look up and notice I was in the bathroom.
"Oh sorry, I didn't know you were in here." Eunhyuk hyung said calmly like there is nothing wrong. 
"No, its okay. My fault that I forgot to lock the door." 
"Don't worry I guess I will go use the other bathroom." Then Eunhyuk closed the the door. I ran to the door and lock it. Gosh! That was so close. I went back to what I was doing and washed up. I didn't really talk to everyone else since everyone was tired from the Jajangmyeon party. 
I headed to bed and so did Sungmin hyung, but I can't believe that we are already sleeping at 10pm. Normally I could stay up later, but I was so tired from today. Sungmin hyung also told me that no matter what happens he will try to fall asleep at around 10pm to have a good habits that is why we all went to sleep. I lay on the bed that now belongs to me, and close my eyes as my mind drift into dreamland. 
 
To be continue… 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you everyone for being paitent with me. I finally finish Ch.7!!! 
Sorry, I just started school recently and there are so much things going on. I will try my best to post as often as possible.
credit to Charlot1081Thank you for being my beta reader.