First day: Part 1

A New Member?
I hopped on the bus and 15 minutes later familiar scenery starts to appear outside of the window. Then I finally arrive at an apartment areas. I pay for the fare and got off the bus. I enter one of the apartment building and ride the elevator to the 6th floor. I got out of the elevator and arrive at one of the door. I rang the door bell and no one answer. So I rang it again and punch in the code for the door and enter. 
 
"Unnie! Are you home?" I took off my shoes and enter the living room and it was empty. Then suddenly a woman with wet hair and a towel on her head appeared from the bathroom. 
"Omo, Sang Hee you're here. Sorry, I didn't hear the door bell"
"It's alright Unnie, I just pretty much let myself in. I miss you~" I walk towards her for a hug. 
 
This is my cousin Kim Chung Hee. She is the only relative other then my parent that knows that I dress up as a boy and use Sang Ki's name to become a trainee in SM entertainment. She is also like my real older sister since she help me a lot while I was in my early trainee days. 
 
"Unnie, how was work lately?" Unnie also work for SM and she is a stylist her job has got her to meet so many SM artist. She also is my supporter if she didn't help me I would have difficulty living with the guys at the dorm. She provide me things that I need for that time of the month also products that can hide my chest. Since I can't buy girl stuff while look like a guy. 
 
"It has been good. I'm going to work in about an hour. Oh Sang Hee-ah I got some new products you can wear." She went into her room and grab the stuff she is going to show me. 
"Ta da! This is called a chest binding and it look like a black wife beater. I also got sport bras that really flatten out the chest. Just to tell you that you shouldn't wear this chest binding when you are dancing because it is really hard to breath in it so make sure you wear the sport bra when you practice. Also remember to wash your clothes here don't forget like last time. You were so close from being find out by your roommate."
"Last time was a mistake~ How should I know that Hyung Ki was going through my closet when I left my sports bra in there to dry. Any way that will never happen again. It was a pain to explain last time."
"Yeah, you had to call me to come and tell them that sports bra was mine because I was sweaty after the gym so I borrow their shower and washing machine to wash my clothes. How I have to leave for work and pick it up afterward. I can't believe they actually believe that. Hahaha."
"Unnie~ If it wasn't for you I would probably be in so much trouble back then. Thank you so much!" I give her a hug.
"Awww. Anything for my dongsaeng. But seriously if it wasn't for your wide shoulder and deep voice  you would be already suspected as a you should be thankful that you and Sang Ki has the similar feature and you have a deep voice for a woman."
"Yeah that is true. If my shoulder isn't that wide I would probably look like a girl with short hair who likes to be a tomboy. Oh Unnie I have a big news for you!"
"What is it?" I took a deep breath.
 
"I'm going to debut!!" When she hear that is wide open.
"OMG!! You did it!! Sang Hee! You did it! So what is the new group called? I haven't heard about this." Now I'm a bit nervous about how she would react since she is also an ELF. 
"Umm. Is not a new group…"
"What? What do you mean that it is not a new group?!"
"Well… I will be joining Super Junior." hang open and she stay like a few seconds. Then she snapped out of it and slap my arm.
"YA! You bad girl! What do you mean that you will be joining Super Junior. Super Junior will be forever 15!!" While she was going to scold me some more she stop for a few seconds. Her widen eyes look at me.
"Wait… you said that you are joining Super junior… that means you will meet all the member and you can ask the manager if I can be your stylist…. that means spending time with Super Junior…" With that thoughts she start smiling and hugging me.
"Aww. Our Sang Hee you did a great job. Make sure tell your manager that you want to request me as your stylist, ok?" I was a bit creep out but,  okay…
"… Sure. I'll do that but I can't guaranty that you will get to work with them though." She softly pinch my cheeks.
"Isn't our Sang Hee just so cute~ Thank you so much."
 
I look up and saw it was almost time for my Japanese class. I told Unnie that I have to go to my class. I left the apartment and hop on the bus. I have been taking Japanese class for a year now. Since I Japan is a big market partner of SM. I arrive at the trainee building and enter my class. After an hour class was finally over. I look at the time and there was still time before the practice with SJ and it is almost lunch time. So I had an idea.
 
I turn on my phone and scroll through my contact list and found Manager Kang Jin Sang's number. I dial it.
"Hello?"
"Hi, Jin Sang Hyung. I'm Sang Ki. I was wondering are you doing anything during lunch time?"
"No, I'm not really doing anything is there something?"
"I was thinking do you want to eat lunch together? Since we just meet and we will be working with each other for a while I was think we should get to know each other."
"Mmm. Ok sure. Then meet me at the back door when it is lunch time."
"See you later. Bye Jin Sang Hyung."
 
I end the conversation. Now I can ask if Unnie can work with me. Right now it is 11:00 I'll watch some of the practice video before meeting up with Jin Sang Hyung. I practice a bit of singing while watching the video. I feel so happy whenever I sing and dancing. I look at the time and it was time for me meet with Jin Sang Hyung. I ride the bus near the company and walk toward the back door. I stood outside and wait while I sent Jin Sang Hyung a text saying that I'm here. After a few minutes I heard the door open beside me and I saw Jin Sang Hyung come out the building.
 
"Hi, Jin Sang Hyung how was work?"
"It was alright. Sang Ki-ah what do you want to eat Hyung will treat you."
"Really Hyung!?"
"Yeah, but just remember that once you start making money you better treat me something."
"Haha. Of course. Hyung, lets eat some Kimchi Jjigae."
"Sure lets go." While walking to the restaurant I though I might start a conversation.
 
"So Hyung how long have you been working for SM?"
"Mm well I have been working as manager for about 3 years now. I used to be a trainee for 5 year. "
"Jin Sang Hyung you used to be trainee?"
"Yeah, but after on not being qualified of be debut for a long time I start to think it was time to give up. I also realize that I want to help other trainees to achieve their dreams. So I will do my best to help you to achieve yours."
"Thank you, Hyung. I'll do my best!" After our talk we enter a restaurant and we made our order. 
 
"So Hyung. Will you guys be hiring more stylist?"
"Yeah maybe. Why?"
"Well my cousin she want to work with me. Is it possible to request her? She is also a SM stlylist."
"Mmm sure I'll talk with the head manager tell her to send me her resume."
"Really? Hyung? Thanks." I give him a high five/ hand shake. The food arrived I reached for the napkins and utensils. While doing that I didn't notice my hand bump into a glass of water. Right away the water splat all over the table.
 
"Whaaaa!" I made a weird noise as I panic and grab a bunch of  napkins and try to clean up all the water as Jin Sang Hyung help me lift up the cup and clean up the mess. As I was cleaning a puddle of water near the pot of Kimchi Jjigae the top part of my hand touch the pot and it burns. 
"Hot! ssssssss"
That surprise me and I draw my hands away from that area and quickly hold it close to me. I squeeze my eyes as I start to feel the pain. 
"Sang Ki-ah, did you hurt yourself?"
"Uhhh… I'm alright Hyung but would mind passing me that water jug?"
"Here." When he hand me the water jug I immediately hold it right next to my burned hand.
"Ahhh. That felt much better." 
"Haha, Sang Ki-ah your quiet clumsy aren't you?" Jin Sang Hyung chuckle while asking me. 
"Hehe. Yeah… When I was little every meal we would have someone knock over water…. Haha."
"Oh, So that means you have siblings in your family? Older or younger?" OH NO! Just what have I done. What should I tell him that I have a twin and my brother is dead? Okay… calm down. Let's think it though. Right now I'm Sang Ki so I should probably tell him that I have a younger twin sister. That's it! I'll tell him that I have a younger sister.
 
"Younger, Actually I have a twin sister that was two minutes after me." I said with confident. I hope he will stop asking after this.
"Really? So are you guys identical twins?"
"Yeah."
"Can I see a picture of her I bet she is pretty." Nooooo don't ask for a picture.
"Um. Let me see if I can find it. I actually haven't been meeting with her for awhile and last time we met I forgot to take a picture of us together." I nervously search through my phone try to find a picture of me wearing girl clothes. Then I found it. Ha~llel~u~jah~
 
 In my head I was sing hallelujah as I found a selfie pic of myself wearing long hair wig in a cute dress.
"Ah. Found it. My sister sent it me to show me the cute dress she bought." I show it to Jin Sang Hyung. This was actually few months ago I went out shopping with Unnie.
"Wow. Your sister is cute and you guys are really identical twins you look really alike. Since you both have black hair." When I heard the word "cute" I bush a little because I haven't heard guys calling me cute ever since I start dressing up like guys. There are times that I miss dressing up in cute clothes and be a normal girl.
 
"Sang Ki-ah lets eat. Lunch time is almost over for me." I snapped out of my though and start eating.
"Thank you for the food Hyung."
"Your Welcome. Come on eat up." We start eating. Then suddenly my phone ring and it was a text message. I pick up my phone and read the text message. It was from Donghae Oppa. My heart skip a beat.
"Who its from?" Jin Sang Hyung ask out of curiosity.
"It's from Donghae Hyung he is asking if I'm coming to practice today since yesterday I say maybe I'll go." I text him back saying that I will be coming to practice. After I send it I went back to eating. 
"So you're going?"
"Yeah." Then my phone ring again. Donghae Oppa replyed saying that he is happy that I'm coming and he will be waiting for me. My heart is fluttering but at the same time I have a bad feeling. I shake off that fluttering feeling because Donghae Oppa is now talking with a guy so there shouldn't be any meaning behind that text. However, I wonder what is this bad feeling. 
 
To Be Continue 
 
Here is another one. Sorry if it feels like this story is going to slow, but I mean a lot of things can happen in one day, you know. I hope I will be able to time skip more so next time it might not be as boring. 
 
Please remeber to Comment. I would appreciate if I get some feedback.