Kim Sang Ki

A New Member?

Beep... Beep...

I was woken up by the alarm. I struggle to open my eyes  and sit up on my bunk bed that I share with my roommates at the trainee dorm. Right when I was going to climb down the ladder I bump my head really hard on the ceiling that made me I jump down from the ladder and end up landing on one of my roommates that was sleeping on a mattress on the floor. 

"Ow." I hold on to my head but I didn't notice my angry roommate/best friend/ guy with anger issue plus a hot head, Park Hyun Ki was crush under me.

"UG!!YA!!! KIM SANG KI! What is up with you! First thing in the morning you are crushing someone? Don't you know you weight a ton! Fatty! " Oh! he did not just called me fat. I shift my weight on my knee and start put pressure on his chest.Make him sufficating.

"Ah~ where you here the whole time? I thought no one was here sorry~ you're just too short  that I didn't to see you."

"What do you mean short! I'm 168 cm and I'm still growing!!"

"Haha keep telling yourself that your 21 and you still haven't grow for years."After I about his height I start to make my way out of the room. Then I heard other members that live in the dorm start to wake up and complain about the noises that Hyun Ki was making. I hurry to the closet and grab my clothes and stuff and head to the bathroom before someone does. Suddenly Hyun Ki was right behind me. 

"YA! Sang Ki! Don't you dare hog the bathroom right now! I need to pee really badly!!!" Is he asking a flavor after he called me fat? I walk right in the bathroom and shut the door right in his face. 

"You can go to the other bathroom." You should have seen his pathetic disappointing face. It was hilarious. Right when I go in the bathroom I make sure it is lock. I start taking off my shirt and then I saw myself in the mirror with my chest all bandage up with skin color clothes. I start to lost in my thoughts while my body keeps on doing the routine. 

I just can't believe this just happen. I can't believe I'm actually debuting, but I'm debuting as Kim Sang Ki….. Just how long have I been living as a boy? Was it 10 years ago? I remember back when I was thirteen me and my brother was kidnapped and during that incident he was killed. Even back when he was a boy  he love to sing and his dream was to become a singer. While I was talented in my dance and my dream was become a dancer, but my sing skills has gotten better over the years. We promise that we will become a popular group idol like H.O.T and Shinhwa. However, ever since the death of my brother part of me felt missing and my family couldn't accept the reality. So I started to dress like my brother to ease my parent's pain and since then the real Kim Sang Hee has disappear and I became my twin brother, Kim Sang Ki. 

 

I actually didn't mind that people treat me like a guy so in the end I pretty much live as my brother and end up signing up the trainee program as Kim Sang Ki after I won the audition for SM entertainment. Mom was worry at first, but since my figure is actually not feminine and I insist on going because it is both me and Sang Ki's wish to become idols. So she had no choice but to allow me. I miss my brother so much... my goal right now is to let everyone know the name Kim Sang Ki before I go back to being Kim Sang Hee. I'm so glad that I'm finally achieve our dream, Sang Ki. A few tears roll down my face as the tears mixed with the showering water and lead down the drain. As I finish my shower I quickly bind myself with cloth and get dress. I thought to myself. Seriously, after living here for three years no one find out that I'm a girl if I have to compare I would say Amber Seonbae is probably have the same body type as me. That doesn't mean I'm completely FLAT. If I'm flat then I wouldn't need this binding.

After finish my daily routine I start prepare breakfast for everyone as others are busy with their morning routine. 

"Hey. Sang Ki where did you go after practice yesterday? You came back pretty late, last night." Hyun Ki ask as he help me set the table as I made some soy bean soups and rice. 

"Wait for everyone and I will tell you" I smile happily.

As I finish making the soup and the rice was done all the starving trainees gather around the table to eat breakfast. 

"Everyone, I have an announcement. I won't be living with you guys anymore because it is decided that I'm going to debut as a new member of Super Junior." As expected everyone stop eating and look at me like I was an alien or something. 

"What did you just say" Hyun Ki ask with eyes that looks like it can pop out almost any time. 

"I said I'm going to debut." I want to see their reaction so I tease them a bit.

"NO! I Know that you are debuting! What did you say after that!"

"Mmm~ What did I say again?"

"Come on tell us!!"

"Oh! I said that I'm going to debut as a new member of Super Junior."

"JUST HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!"

"Well let me tell you what happen. Yesterday..."

 

To be continue

Please leave your comment ~