To England - Part 2

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

 

“If you have decided, let’s go get some food. So, where do you want to go?” Myungsoo asked me and I thought about it for a while.

 

 

 

“Hmmm, I want to go to the general store in front of the station.” I told him excitedly that I unconsciously jumped up from my seat. “I heard it’s new and I haven’t been there yet.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo gave me a smile before nodding slowly. “Alright. Let’s go there after we have eaten our lunch then?” I nodded in reply. “Don’t hesitate to tell me if there’s anywhere else you want to go, alright?” He sounds like he really wants to spend this day making me happy. Or perhaps making it up to me about the other day? But whatever. I get to spend this day with Myungsoo hyung anywhere I please, he said.

 

 

 

“…Okay. Thank you, Myungsoo hyung.” And off we go to officially start our so-called 'we are not siblings today' date.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, isn’t this cute?” I asked Myungsoo hyung as I pointed to a well... a really cute male doll. The doll looks really handsome to me actually. And familiar~ It has a permed hair and it was smiling brightly. The doll also has a dimpled like eye smile. And not to mention that it was also wearing a cute green coat with a floral polo shirt inside (Myungsoo MiL, guys). It truly looks cute! And I guess I shouldn’t mention this to Myungsoo hyung, but it actually reminds me of him. That's why it feel and looks rather familiar.

 

 

 

“Cute?” Myungsoo hyung scoffed at me. “If you think an ugly doll like that is cute, I’m going to have to doubt your sense of beauty.”

 

 

 

I pouted at his reply and turned away from him. I mean, how can he call a doll that looks like him ugly? Pssh. “You just don’t get it.” I told him off and pointed to the cute slash handsome slash ‘ugly’ doll again. “The 'ugliness' is what it makes it cute.”

 

 

 

“Ugliness is cute? What are you talking about?” I glanced back at him and I saw him roll his eyes a bit at my statement. I glared at him and he caught on that but continued mocking me anyway. “Is the world ending or is it just me?”

 

 

 

I gently took the doll from the shelf and just stared at it. From beside me, I can tell that Myungsoo hyung is giving off expressions and a look like he really doesn’t understand. I sighed at him. “My hyung just can’t understand this kind of cuteness.” I then began caressing the doll’s head and fixing its permed hair a little before putting it right in front of my face. “Even though you’re oh-so-cute, right~~?”

 

 

 

“Yah, Sungjong. Don’t talk to the doll.” Myungsoo hyung scolded me and tried getting the doll away from me. Of course I didn’t let him. “Hey, it’s painful for me, you know?” He said before looking around for sights of people, acting all embarrassed of me and my actions.

 

 

 

I chuckled and poked at his stomach. “You don’t seem like the type to seriously think that way.” I continued poking his stomach and it looks like he’s starting to get annoyed. “Hey, it was just a joke!”

 

 

 

“I know.” He chuckled as well and began looking around again. But this time he was looking around at the shelves. “The stuffed animals are cute though.” He said as he took one and handed it to me. “Look, here’s an orange kitty.”

 

 

 

I looked at the stuffed animal he was handing and I have to admit it does look cute. With the huge blue ribbon nestling by its ear. And it's really fluffy looking too!! But then again…

 

 

 

“Hyung, how old do you think I am huh?” My feelings suddenly grew mixed when I realized that he held out a stuffed animal meant for children to me. He retreated his hand back and raised both of his hands, while still holding the kitty.

 

 

 

“I wasn’t giving it to you seriously. It was a joke!” He placed the stuffed animal back to where he got it and then took the doll from my hand before walking in the opposite direction of the registrar.

 

 

 

“Yah, h-hyung?” I called out to him in wonder and he replied with a “What?” as he turned to face me again with a serious and scrunched up face. I instantly shook my head. “It’s nothing…” I murmured then bit my lips.

 

 

 

“Do you want this ugly doll?” He asked me but I didn’t reply and zipped my mouth shut as I just continued staring at him. Then all of a sudden, he smiled at me. “I’ll get it for you as a present.” I was shocked for a moment, with wide eyes and open mouth and all. But luckily, I managed to pull myself together fast and turned my face back to normal.

 

 

 

“…Thank you! I’ll cherish it and think of you.” I bowed and snickered internally as how can I not think of him when that doll really reminds me of him. "And probably name it after you too..." I murmured in a really really really low voice. Heck it is a mumur so I'm pretty confident that he won't hear that last part.

 

 

 

“And Sungjong?” He called and I stood up straight up again, raising an eyebrow at him.

 

 

 

“I know what you are thinking. Please don’t associate me with this doll. Treat the doll as a doll that it is.” He spoke like he was annoyed, then walked towards the registrar.

 

 

 

I guess he also realized that he looks like that doll…

 <

Please log in to read the full chapter