Discontentment

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

 

Even now, I still can’t believe that we like each other…

 

After all…

 

He’s so cool!!!

 

 

That’s what has been going on in my mind all throughout ‘president’ Myungsoo’s speech, distracted as I stare at him lovingly with admiration.

 

The way he stands there with the aura of power all over him and the way he delivers he speech.

 

 

He’s so perfect.

 

 

I sighed. Yeah he’s perfect. Too perfect.

 

That many girls want him.

 

Actually not many.

 

ALL girls would want him.

 

Including me.

 

Of course.

 

Except that I am not a girl.

 

 

 

And luckily, he actually likes me back too.

 

 

I sighed for the second time at that. Honestly, he only told me those words on that very day.

 

 

The day when I was the one who confessed to him.

 

 

Resulting into us being lovers.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo hyung and I were lying on the grass after having our usual family Sunday afternoon picnic with our other hyungs. It’s just the two of us left after eating because the other hyungs were too excited to play with their self-built kites.

 

 

And excited to boast to each other.

 

 

From a distance, I can hear Woohyun hyung  declaring with his loud voice that his weird and unexplainable red heart-shaped kite is the coolest among all of their kites. Earning him a couple of trash talks from others, mostly from Sunggyu hyung and Sungyeol hyung, like “How is that weird thing even cool? That… is ugly and really weird!” or "That's for girls! How is a heart kite even cool, man? My airplane kite is obviously cooler duh!"

 

 

I giggled and shook my head at them and their childishness. They invited me to play with them but I said I don't have a kite and I don't know how to make one. Sungyeol hyung quickly cut in saying, "I could have built one for you, you know?" I thanked him for the offer but I really don't want to play kites with them.

 

 

I wanted to spend some time with Myungsoo hyung.

 

 

Speaking of him, I turned to my left to take a glance at Myungsoo hyung who has his eyes closed, most likely sleeping.

 

 

I smiled as I watch him sleep. He’s truly handsome when you face him up front. But his side profile is just as handsome.

 

 

At first, I thought it was just pure admiration that I have for him. When I found out that he was the one who owns that handkerchief that was left lying on top of my head, I can’t help but be thankful for him. But he unconsciously pushed me away that moment we were introduced to each other.

 

 

I was really hurt by him coldly introducing himself to me before walking away from me. So I decided to stay away from him then as far as possible.

 

 

I was really surprised that he actually came up to me to talk and confront me about it and apologize. From then on, my feelings of admiration has turned into something different. Something that I fear that might or will separate me from him forever.

 

 

 

“How can you be so real? I’m scared…” I murmured and didn’t even realize my hand that is unconsciously reaching out to touch his face.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” That voice startled me and I came up face to face with a now awoken Myungsoo hyung. His questioning eyes were staring right at mine. It took me a few seconds to snap out of it and took notice of my hand that was pressed on his cheek.

 

 

 

“Oh oops!” I shrieked in alarm and took my hand back, sitting up and looked away from him. I gulped when I felt him sit up as well and moved closer to me.

 

 

 

“So you were really touching my face?” He asked me playfully and I turn to glare at him.

 

 

 

“No I wasn’t! There… there was… a mosquito on your face!” I lied and he laughed at me.

 

 

 

“Sure~” He replied coolly, obviously not convinced about my reason. I was hoping he will already drop the topic but unfortunately he didn’t and grabbed me by my waist, forcing me to lie back down with him on top of me.

 

 

 

“Yah hyung! S-stop! Get o-off!” I yelled as I tried to push him away and to stop him from tickling me, but to no avail.

 

 

 

“I won’t stop not unless you tell me why you were caressing my face!” He replied stubbornly and continued tickling me.

 

 

 

I didn’t remember caressing his face though. I was about to lose it and luckily I felt him getting off of me. Well, with the help from Hoya hyung.

 

 

 

“Yah Myungsoo! What do you think you are doing with our maknae?” Sunggyu hyung began scolding Myungsoo hyung as Dongwoo hyung helped me up.

 

 

Myungsoo hyung then got the longest nagging and scolding of a lifetime.

 

 

I tried to keep away from him that night so I stayed in my room for the most of the night. I was afraid that he might send me death glares and goes back to treating me coldly like in the past. So, I choose to not come out for dinner even though Woohyun hyung cooked me my favorite meal and tried to coax me with it. When I didn’t come out, I imagined him sulking after yelling “Fine! Suit yourself! I won’t cook for you anymore!”

Please log in to read the full chapter