Childhood Friend

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

 

 

“A-ah… M-Myungsoo h-hyung…” I moaned helplessly. I am currently pinned on the wall by the said hyung, his hand slowly wraps around my waist in a secured manner, not to mention that one of his legs is occasionally forcing my legs apart.

 

 

 

“Y-you can’t… If I don’t get back downstairs, I will get in troub- !!“ I tried to say in between of his roughness. But all of a sudden, he took the chance to plunge his tongue inside my mouth and deepen the kiss. I can’t help but moan non stop and feel good. However I’m beginning to feel faint, so I violently pushed him away.

 

 

 

“Yah, hyung! I said that’s enough!”

 

 

 

“But what’s wrong with touching the person you like and misses the most?” He asks after a few minutes, after he rubbed his face, and I sigh. It has been a week since our trip from England. Right when we got back, Myungsoo hyung suddenly became so busy with the student council and father's company, that I barely see him in the mansion anymore. Or to be more specific, I haven’t seen him nor his shadow in the mansion at all.

 

 

Not until now.

 

 

 

“You’re my lover, aren’t you?” He asks, his arms tightening around my waist, and his face leaning in too close on me. I don’t know how and when it happened, but right now I just realized that we are in a position where Myungsoo hyung is seated on the sofa, while I, uhh well, am seated on his lap, hugging me close and tight to him real easy.

 

 

 

“But I’m working right now!” I quickly pushed his face away again. I just found out the fact that Myungsoo hyung actually becomes very, very clingy and over-affectionate after a number of days of not having a glimpse of me, aka being very, very busy.

 

 

 

“You know, I was supposed to help Woohyun hyung in the kitchen for tonight’s Christmas party but it seems like I won’t be able to help him at all…”

 

 

 

Myungsoo hyung just shrugs and placed a kiss on my head. “It’s alright. There are enough maids who can assist him already anyway.” He assures me but it just made me feel worse.

 

 

 

Not wanting to feel more bad for promising to help Woohyun hyung, I decided to change the topic. “But you know, I still can’t believe that this other mansion is just father’s second residence.”

 

 

 

Myungsoo hyung hummed. “Well originally, it was a hotel, but we remodeled it. Well, the family only uses it once a year to have a Christmas party.”

 

 

 

I can’t help but gape at him. “Only once a year?!” Myungsoo hyung raises an eyebrow at me.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah. It’s your first time to witness the family hosting a party since joining the family right? Well, let me inform you that other than the mansion where we live and this second mansion, there is also one for a vacation, New Year’s vacation, and some more in foreign countries.”

 

 

 

I can’t help but pout.

 

 

Truly, rich people are on a different dimension.

Is it really okay with a person like me…?

 

 

Deep in thought, I felt Myungsoo hyung suddenly grabbing my right wrist and before I knew it, he has already effortlessly placed a ring around my ring finger.

 

 

!?

 

 

“This…” I examined the ring and apprehended that it is a Cartier Trinity ring, a diamond one at that.  Yellow, white, and rose gold interlocking rings, with pavé set diamonds at white gold band. I once read it on an article that I have stumbled upon on the internet while looking for a gift for my mother, that the three different colors of the bands of the Trinity ring depict fidelity, friendship, and love.

 

 

 

"It's a little early, but it’s actually my Christmas present for you.” Myungsoo hyung explains with a smile so I stared at him in disbelief.

 

 

 

“But! I feel bad! I can't accept such an expensive looking thing…!”

 

 

 

“It’s okay. Just accept it.” He smirks while he slowly turns me around to face him. I can’t help but grow more embarrassed of our current position. Him sitting on the couch, me on his lap and his legs are now between my parted legs with my knees resting on the couch. His hands are still tightly wrapped around my waist and mine are placed on his chest. Our eyes locking with each other.

 

 

 

“I will be troubled if you return it.”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I haven’t even prepared your present yet…” I said as I nervously looked away from him.

 

 

 

He flashed me a meaningful smirk. “Oh. That’s okay. I have already decided what I’m going to get from you~”

 

 

 

“Eh?” Why do I feel like he wants something like that night in England?

 

 

 

“Well then, even right now~” All of a sudden, I felt a pair of hands swiftly making their way down and precariously fumbling my behind.

 

 

 

Knock, knock.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo-yah, are you in there?” It was Sunggyu hyung’s voice. Quickly, I jumped off of Myungsoo hyung’s lap so that the both of us are able to stand up.

 

 

 

Well, that was dangerous.

 

 

 

“It’s time for the meeting so come downstairs immediately.” We waited for the sound of his footsteps, however, it didn’t come. Seems like hyung still has something to say. Myungsoo hyung frowned and went to approach the door before opening it. “What is it?” Myungsoo hyung frowned at Sunggyu hyung in which he got a glare as a reply. He moved to scan the room and looked taken a back upon seeing me.

 

 

 

“Oh? Sungjong, you’re here?” I smiled rather awkwardly at him, though he seemed to have directed the question to Myungsoo hyung rather than to me. “I think Sungjong doesn’t need to do anything anymore.”

 

 

 

“But Gyu hyung what do you mean why-“

 

 

 

“That means don’t absolutely leave this room until the par

Please log in to read the full chapter