To England

Siblings and In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

 

 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that we all will be going to England next week.” Step-dad, or rather dad, announced on dinner table. Him and mother came back home without notice this morning. Funny how everybody panicked, distracting them so they’ll take a long time entering the mansion, and then immediately hid all the stuffs that dad banned at the mansion.

 

 

 

“So, after dinner, make sure you guys start getting ready.” I wonder why it is so important that we all go though, that they even came back home all of a sudden. Well, it’s not like I don’t want to go but…

 

“Wait what? Next week?! Father, that is like the day after tomorrow!” Sunggyu hyung complained from the other end of the table, with his hands raised in the air. He must be so surprised about the sudden announcement that his actual eyes are actually showing.

 

 

 

“Yeah, dad. Isn’t that a little too soon and you are just telling us this now??” Woohyun hyung second the motion, with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

 

Mother cleared , making us all turn our attentions to her. “Well, an old friend of his has kindly invited us over. And we will all be spending a whole week at a castle, as far as I remember.” She sent a knowing smile to dad before taking another spoonful of food.

 

 

 

“Whoa! A castle? For real??” Sungyeol hyung asked, with an obvious excitement in his tone.

 

 

 

“I bet it’s only rented!” Woohyun hyung joked, but unfortunately, only Dongwoo hyung laughed about it. As usual~

 

 

 

“Woohyun, sadly you are wrong. My old friend owns that castle.” Dad spoke again and all of us looked at him with mouths wide open. Because seriously??? His friend owns a castle???

 

 

 

“Well, he remodeled it actually and told me that he wants to spend some time there.” Dad surely knows a lot of amazing and remarkable people. And he’s proving it yet again right now.

 

 

 

“That’s right.” Mother spoke this time. “By the way, it won’t only be us who are going to be there. He also invited another old friend of his and his family. So you kids better behave alright?”

 

 

 

“Eh?!?!” Suddenly, everybody began whining and cheering and making any possible noises.

 

 

 

“I thought we all are going to be alone in the castle! Sigh…”

 

 

 

“I wonder if the other family has a beautiful daughter~”

 

 

 

“Finally! I will finally get to see new surroundings with other people around!”

 

 

 

A loud tapping of the table was heard. It was dad, silently telling everybody to keep quiet and continue eating. “After dinner, you all have to get ready.”

 

 

 

I raised my hand and motioned for me to go on. “Uhm… What about school, d-dad? A week in school is already worth hundreds of knowledge and school works.” Well, it’s really not because I don’t want to go to England but I’m just worried about my academic status. I don’t want to miss that much lessons.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry about that, Sungjongie. I have already talked to the school principal. And you’re going to be excused from the home works and school works on that week.” Dad smiled at me. “Though you have to keep up with the lessons.”

 

 

 

“Then-!”

 

 

 

“I, as the student council president, already worked on that so I have all the lessons you might miss on that week.” Myungsoo hyung cut me off, taking me aback because he managed to do things in advance without me knowing. Like he already knew that this trip was going to happen.

 

 

 

“Good job, Myungsoo. Well, there you go, Sungjong. No more worries. Now go get ready.” Mother told me brightly as she gave a pat to Myungsoo hyung.

 

 

 

I bowed my head down and muttered a “Thank you” to Myungsoo hyung before I continued eating again.

 

 

 

“Kekeke Jongie, you shouldn’t be so stressed about school. Just look at me!” I heard Sungyeol hyungs speak me until a smack on his head happened.

 

 

 

“YAH! Sunggyu hyung! What was that for?!” He yelled in pain.

 

 

 

“That’s for being a bad influence to our baby angel.” Sunggyu hyung replied without even sparing Sungyeol hyung a glance. I saw Sungeol hyung roll his eyes and continued eating.

 

 

 

“By the way, Sungjongie.”

 

 

 

“Yes, mom?”

 

 

 

“You have to go out with me tomorrow. We should buy new clothes for you, no?” She told me excitedly, her hands clasped together and making beautiful eyes gestures at me. I pouted.

 

 

 

“But mom, I don’t want new clothes…” I replied. I still have a bunch of new clothes and I haven’t even wore half of them. And not to mention mother bought more for me and gave them to me this morning.

 

 

 

“That won’t do. If the youngest son shows up in old clothes, it might ruin our image!” She whined at me, still trying hard to convince me to go with her.

 

 

 

“Mom, Sungjong still has a bunch of new clothes. Plus, didn’t you just bought him new clothes?” Woohyun hyung spoke on my behalf and mother sighed as she just remembered.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah. Ugh fine~” And with that, dinner has ended and everybody went to their respective bedrooms to pack up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sungjong, are you all packed?” There was a knock on the door before a head peeped in and completely came inside. Myungsoo hyung walked in with a tired expression as I watch him approach while I’m seated, reading a book a few moments ago.

 

 

 

“Well, I packed some change of clothes into my suitcase. All that’s left is…”

Please log in to read the full chapter