Chapter 2 - They are just good boys

The Element
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them were at Joon Myeon's as always. He was sitting in his chair and the boys were sitting in the sofas, Xiu Min was leaning against the wall with his hand in his chin as he always did when he was thinking. No one of them speak after Chan Yeol told what he had felt while being with So Yoon. He could feel the pressure, all of them were thinking the same but no one could talk. 

- We already know - Xiu Min was the first to talk, everyone, less Joon Myeon, looked at him- We know who is the one chasing So Yoon...

- Maybe is Bo Na - Chen said trying to calm their minds- Maybe she is the one So Yoon feels after her, she doesn't know all maybe it's for that...

- Chan Yeol, you have said you felt it too, right? - Joon Myeon talked to him but he didn't look at him, he was serious with his chin resting in his crossed hands as he was focussing in something that was in his desk. Chan Yeol nodded- Then it wasn't Bo Na, Chan Yeol had known it was her and he said he felt someone was there. 

- It wasn't as when Bo Na is near - Chan Yeol affirmed looking to his friends- The presence...it was different.

Then the door opened and Bo Na entered in the room with her hair all over her red face, she came running all her way to Joon Myeon's house.

- I'm here- she said tryign to catch air.

- Finally! - Chen said with an annoyed tone.

- What's happening? - she asked after looked all their faces, ignoring Chen - What's wrong?

- Were you looking after So Yoon tonight? - Joon Myeon asked  looking straight to her eyes.

- I wasn't - she shook her head- I knew she was with Chan Yeol so I guessed she was well.

- Well , she wasn't- Chen added.

- HAS SOMETHING PASSED TO SO YOON!? - she almost yelled then Yi Xing looked at her and we could feel how everything calmed down. 

- Nothing, nothing - Chan Yeol said trying to calm her- She is ok but I felt something tonight like someone was there with us...and it wasn't your presence. 

- Oh My God - she took her hands to as she had realised something.

- What? - one of the boys said.

- I though she was just tired, I though the one she felt was me...I really thought it was me - she looked frantic, she moved her head and her eyes were red.

- What? - Jong In said- What's up? Why did you think it was you? 

- So...So Yoon told me...she told me that she was feeling like someone was chasing after her but I though that what she felt was me because I always follow her in her way to home or when she's running.

- Why haven't you told us before? - Chen approached to her. 

- I told you - she yelled to him-  I thought it was me but I guess I wasn't...

- No, you weren't - Joon Myeon said, although Chan Yeol was about to lose his temper Joon Myeon seemed so calm that made him even more nervous- We already know who is after So Yoon...

- Akan - Kyung Soo whispered and then he looked at them realizing all of them had listened to them - Is it Akan, isn't it? 

- Yes - Joon Myeon nodded- He has discovered where's the element is.

- How can you be so calm!? - Chan Yeol exploded and yelled to him and Joon Myeon looked at him with his eyes open- We have to do something! We can let him approach to her more!!

Yi Xing approached to Chan Yeol and put his hand in his shoulder but he got rid of him and approached to the desk - We can't let something happens to So Yoon - he put his hands in the desk and looked straight to Joon Myeon- I can't.

- We aren't gonna let something happen to her, Yeol - it was Baek who talked trying to make him calm and Chan Yeol let Yi Xing act on him- It's our mission. 

Joon Myeon rose and came to the center, he put his arm in Chan Yeol's  back and this one took breathe. 

- Let's start acting - he said- We have to approach to her, we can't take care of her being away. 

- I'm sorry to say that -  Bo Na talked, she looked tiny, she looked afraid, and Chan Yeol could see how Chen looked to her from behind, as he was taking care of her just looking at her -, but she hates all, all of you. I think you can't approach to her so suddenly. 

- Yes, of course- Joon Myeon said with a bitter smiled- Chan Yeol, you can sit with her for lunch? - he looked at me.

- Yes, yes - he said happily even when he was so worried, the idea of eat with So Yoon again made him happy. Bo Na smiled and nodded to him.

- Great, you can take Baek with you, we are starting from there.

- I need someone to help me - Bo Na said- She is too fast for me, I can't keep up when she is running - she blushed.

- I can do that - Jong In rose his hand- I'm fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter