Chapter 3- Something is changing

The Element
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- I should be the one to ask you that - Joon Myeon crossed his arms. So Yoon rolled her eyes, she hated him, she hated he behaved like an authority- It's to late to be at the school.

- It isn't your business - So Yoon said with a cold voice and grabbed Bo Na's wrist leading her to the door.

- Actually it is- she could feel how he was smiling because of her tone- I'm the president of the class and if I see you here at these hours it's actually my business.

- Well - she her feet- We were in a tutoring, ok? Are you happy now, mister president of the class? - she smirked.

- It wasn't that dificult, right? - he smirked back and she wanted to punch him in his pretty face- You should go back to home, guys, it isn't safe be so late in the streets - he talked to them but So Yoon realized how he only looked to Bo Na which bothered her.

- Ok ,dad, we are going straight to home, should i call you when we arrive? - So Yoon said with an annoying tone. 

- Soo Yoon - Bo Na whispered and grabbed my hand- We are leaving now, goodnight Joon Myeon.

- Yah, what are you doing? He is a dickhead, why have you been so nice to him? - she asked her annoyed. 

- Look, he was just worried about us being so late outside, it's ok to be nice to people sometimes, you know? 

- Yes, but not to dickheads, do you like him? - she asked her friend, and she didn't know why but she really thought maybe she liked him and that annoyed her.

- What? - she made a face- Why do you say that? Just because I have been nice to him? - she sounded offended but she laughed.

- Maybe I've exaggerated - she blushed- It's been a exhausted day I think, well, see you tomorrow.

- You should rest well! - she joked. 

But she had seen him, he had looked at Bo Na like he was worried just for her...he had looked at her as they were communicated just between them. Anyway why she care about that? Maybe because she was her best friend and he was just a dickhead, she couldn't be with a dickhead like him.

Yes, it's that. In other hand it has been nice from his side to worry about us, it's true that streets at night aren't as safe as before, it's cute from his side, sometimes he isn't as dickhead as he is...OK KIM SO YOON, STOP. STOP THINKING ABOUT JOON MYEON AS A NICE PERSON. I should go to bed, already. 

 

So Yoon arrived soon to school on Friday,she was happy, she loved Fridays, not just because high school as over but because she didn't work until Monday and also they start the day with English which was one of her favourite subject. She was taking the English and History books from her locker when something caught up her atenttion.

- Why were you doing yesterday night? - she heard the voice of Joon Myeon in the corridor. She culdn't help but listen to him from the corner - And not tell me you were here because of tutoring because I am not gonna believe you. 

- We were looking for the records school - she froze when she heard Bo Na's voice telling him the truth. She leaned a bit to see them, Bo Na was leaning in her locker and Joon Myeon looked serious to her - Look, I couldn't stop her, she wanted to know better about you, nothing wrong happened - she whispered.

- You know she can be in the streets that late! - he warmed her. getting nervous when she saw Joon Myeon every time closer to her friend So Yoon was What? Why can't I? Since when I am a five-years-old girl? - And why the hell she was looking in our records school? What did she think she could discover there? Our grades!?

- Look I know, it's a stupid thing but anything wrong passed  - she sounded ashamed. So Yoon felt hurted, almost mad, why was her friend saying it was a stupid thing? Why did she sound ashamed? She should defend her not to agree with him- I went with her until her home...well something happened. She asked me if I liked you.

- What? Why did she think that? - she saw how he scrathched his head. Her friend shrugged- She isn't a joke, huh? Well it's better if she thinks it that she knows that she...

- Soo Yoona! - Baek Hyun greeted her aloud.

- Baek Hyuna- she run to him to shut him.

- What are you doing there? - he looked at me funny- Are you peeping? 

- What? - she smiled nervously- Of course not, I was in my way to class.

- Oh we can go together! - he smiled to her, he sounded so excited that she couldn't say no- Chan Yeol told me you run - she nodded- Are you fast? Faster than our Jong In?

- Does he run? - she frowned.

- Yes, he is really fast - he smirked- I bet he can beat you! 

- Don't bet too much, Baek Hyuna - she sat at her desk giving him a last smile. Bo Na  appeared at the door- You are almost late - she said to her.

- Yes - she smiled- I just arrive, I have fallen asleep.

-That's not like you - she looked at her with narrowed eyes, she replied with a shrug. Why does she lie to me!? I have seen her, she was with Joon Myeon, why does she lie to me!? We never lie to each other. 

She didn't even pay attention to History's class she was to busy judging her friend in her site. She couldn't understand why she had lied to her, she had been friends since forever and they had never lied to each other even once but now because a boy Bo Na had lied to her, and not any boy but Kim Joon Myeon who was the most repellent boy in the school. She looked at him, he was focusing on his books he only raised up his head once when Chen called him, he looked at what his friend what showed him in his notebook and smiled, he had to cover his mouth because he was about to laught in the middle of the class. So Yoon found herself thinking about how cute he looked when he smiled, his eyes almost disappeared and there were a expression line around his mouth that were pretty cute. She moved her head and turn back to her books, Bo Na looked at her with a curious gaze but she just ignored her. Was she admiring Joon Myeon? 

 

- Soo Yoona! - Chan Yeol called her at the end of the classes- We are going to a pub, do you wanna come? - she looked to her friend, Baek Hyun waved to her as happy as always and Jong In gave her a little smile - Bo Na comes too.

- She comes? She hasn't told me anything -she frowned.

- Oh, maybe it's because we just ask to her. Come with us! - he took her hand- It will be fun.

- Errrh...I don't know, I'm really tired- she lied, she didn't really want to be with Bo Na right now. 

- Joon Myeon hyung isn't coming - he smirked to me- I know you don't like him so there isn't problem. Come on, Soo Yoon, I promise it will be fun! - Chan Yeol gave her that smile she couldn't resist, he knew her well, he had been doing that since he was eight.

- Ooook - she accepted- But only until eleven, I've to get up early tomorrow.

- Yes! - he jumped around her.

 

The pub wasn't really that bad, in fact it was quite cool and the boys were really funny. Since most of them were old enough all of them get their beers, So Yoon had never drunk so when she got her third beer she started to feel a little bit dizzy.

- I thought you weren't coming - Bo Na said to her friend when they stayed alone- But it's nice you have accepted - she smiled to So Yoon and she felt sick because she could only think that her best friend had lied to her.

- And I thought we don't lie each other- she said without looking to her.

- What? - she sounded shocked- Why are you saying that? 

- You weren't late this morning, I saw you talking to Joon Myeon in the corridor - she turned to tell her the truth and she could see in her eyes that she shouldn't have seen anything- Look I don't care if you are dating him. He is a jerk and I don't like him but if you are happy then it's ok to me, why do you need to lie to me?

- What? - she laughed and So Yoon frowned- Do you really think we are dating? - she laughed again- We aren't dating, I never date him for the sake of God.

- Then what were you two doing in the corridor? And why did you lie to me? - she asked blankly.

- Erhhh...look, I-I know you don't like him and if I told you you wouldn't like it, we are kinda friends - she felt like she had been slapped in her face- See? I knew you wouldn't like it - she sounded really disappointed.

- Well it isn't the best new for me but...as long as I don't have to hang out with him it's ok - she saw how her friend smiled a little bit, but she couldn't believe in her words at all...she hasn't sound convicing. And that time So Yoon started to feel hot, very hot- I'm going to have some fresh air, I don't feel very well.

- Do you want me to go out with you? - she saids worried.

- No,no - So Yoon moved her hands but she had to stop because she was really dizzy- It's ok, don't worry.

She took her coat and go outside, the cold air slapped her in the face and it felt really well. Her head was spinning, she felt like she was going to vomit. She tried to give a step but she lost her balance. 

- Hey - an arms took her avoiding her fall to the ground- Hey,are you ok? - In the moment she heard the voice she wanted to vomit even more and not because she was dizzy- Soo Yoon? 

- I-I'm fine- she tried to stand up and let go of his arms but again she almost fall.

- No, you aren't - he held her stronger, he had a really strong arms and the heat run stronger through her body- Come, sit here - he leaded her and ending up sitting her in a bank that was really cold- How many beers have you drunk?

- Just three- she answered reluctantly and with some awkwardness- It's that...well I never drink...

- Then you shouldn't drink that much if  you aren't used to alcohol- She was amazed to not hear mockery in his voice.

-  I won't drink again in my life...why is it so hot?- she took off her coat and she didn't even feel the contrast, she had only a lot of heat, a lot- It's like a fire grew inside me - she muttered trying to get up.

- Wow...that's something new. I've never heard that from someone drunk - he laughed.

- I'm not drunk - she answered annoying- You think you know everything, right? Of course you do, because you are Kim Joon Myeon, the president of the class, the number one. Well, let me tell you one thing - she moved her finger in front of his face- No matter how clever you are, or handsome  you know that you are, to me you are nothing but a cocky and stupid boy.

- Wow, at least I know you think I'm handsome- his words made her feel sick and angry, it made that she had more heat. No, no she hadn't more heat, she was burning inside. It was like something was burning  inside of her-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter