Chapter 6 - A really real nightmare.

The Element
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Sir - Heinan bowed to his sir when he entered the room- The girl has escaped and...she has met EXO.

A dull thump made Akan shook inside but he kept his serene face.He was an old man with white hair and his red eyes were wells where you could fall if you looked too long and the paleness of his skin just reflected the cold in his veins. He had been in this world for thousands of years, pursuing each of the elements that had resurfaced on Earth since the second half of the Joseon era. He had lost the final battles against the element because of that group of masters who protected her, but the last time was not the same, in the last final battle he was about to kill the element was an oversight, because of a carelessness, a carelessness by the Guardian, however, was the master of water who prevented him to take advantage of that oversight and because of that bitterness and anger had increased over the years in the cold and dark heart of Akan. Akan  his chin and let out air letting out a guttural sound.

- How could you let her escape? - he said with a serious tone. 

- One of the EXO members appeared - he said trying to kept his voice calm - It was Kai, he came out of nowhere. She took the girl away and now all of the them are protecting her, there's always one of them with her.

- Has a 18 years old boy beaten you? - Heinan could feel how Aka lost his nerves through his voice, the old man held the arm of the chair moving his finger- Was it so difficult to take the girl in that moment!? Are you so useless? 

- N-no sir - his voice trembled and couldn't look up from the floor- I had the girl but that boy appeared by surprise, I didn't expect that. 

- Are you telling me you aren't able to stay one step ahead of that bunch of brats!? - Akan stood up and stared as his henchman. Heinan felt as a hands pressed his neck, he couldn't breathe correctly, he looked to Akan asking for mercy but his sir was totally mad, he narrowed his eyes in response until Heinan didn't breathe anymore - I don't want useless people in my army. - He turned around and headed to others of his henchmen - Tell the rest to be ready, at some point EXO will lose her sight. We can not miss any opportunity. 

- Yes, sir - the man bowed, he started to leave the room but retraced his own steps and headed to Akan- Sir, we have been following the girl lately - Akan rose his head to him- There's always one of them with her and that boy, the master of the water, he never leaves her, even when she is accompanied by any of them.

- Great, the story repeated again - he raised the corners of his lips in a fearful smile- You can go now - he said without looking him, the man bowed again and left the room- I will catch you, So Yoon - Akan narrowed his eyes- and I will kill you, I don't mind if I have to kill those boys, I will end with you. It's my time 

 

So Yoon finished picking the last tables that were dirty from past customers, recounted the cash register and enter to change to her school uniform again. She got her  headphones and selected her favorite song, she always did that after leaving work because it was what made her disconnect faster. She was closing the door when she almost die by surprise.

- Finally! - a familiar voice surprised her. She was so startled that almost got hit against the closing because of the jump- I thought I went to die waiting for you to come out.

- What the f... - she yelled but cleared up and calmed herself- What are you doing here? I thought Xiu Min was going to be my tonight.

- It was but he was busy with his own things so...

- You ended up being the only one available - she finished for him- Well, let's go then. 

- And of - he said shrugging his noise- You are not the President, you know?

- I know, I am the element, the only one who can save the world from the hand of the evil, Akan - she said with a solemn voice and smiled mockingly.

- Oh, so you have already accepted your destiny - he joked. The girl laughed and shrugged.

They walked in silent through the almost empty streets. Joon Myeon walked a few steps besides her with all his senses put in everything around them. He felt it, he already knew they wasn't alone but he also knew whoever were wouldn't be able to attack her when he was there, he didn't just control water, he was a master of water, the last master of water and he was the best, after Bo Na, to protect her. He wanted to protect her, in fact he wanted to be the only one who could stay alone like that with her because of that he had arranged for Xiumin to grant him his turn to walk So Yoon to home. Joon Myeon looked at her and saw her trying to untangle her headphones, which looked as a really hard work, he couldn't even hide his smile. So Yoon was, by fast, the most fascinating person he had met, she could be cold and talk with as contempt of the world and nonetheless be the sweetest person and have that smile that make any man go crazy. Maybe was that what caught his attention for her or maybe was the feeling of a fire growing up in the pit of his stomach every time he looked at her or the fact that he wanted that fire to burn him alive whatever was he already knew something towards her was developing inside of his heart.

- Do you want to eat something? - he proposed when they were half an hour from her house- You must be hungry. 

- Ok - she said before hesitate, she couldn't deny she was hungry, her stomach had spoken a few times and for some reason she couldn't understand she didn't want to go to home so soon- Where should we go ?

- Oh, there's a good street restaurant near here - he pointed out to the street - Maybe you want to...

- Yes, it would be cool - she nodded accepting the offer. 

The walked to the street restaurant that was incredible near to So Yoon's house but because it was in the opposite street she took to come back from her work she hadn't seen it before, there were a few people inside, the majority of them business men who had left their job at that time. They sat down in a table near to the ajumma's kitchen. 

- What do you want to eat? - he said taking off his jacket. He was wearing a grey sweater that fit perfectly in his muscles. 

- Mmm - she had to think very well because was so hungry that actually could eat whatever the ajumma served them- Kimchi jiggae. 

- Ok - he nodded and rose his arm- Ajumma two bowls of kimchi jiggae, one of stew rice and spicy chicken legs, please.

- For who is the spicy chicken legs? - she asked 

- For both, don't you like them? - he asked in response faking a nervous tone. 

- Yes, yes, actually it's one of my favorite dishes - she said with an astonished voice. She never thought she and Joon Myeon could have something in common. 

- Good - the boy smiled. 

She until she felt full, everything was so delicious she could die of happiness. And the most amazing thing was she had laughed a lot talking with him, he could be a funny person and tell interesting stories. She found herself looking at him as he were the best discovery of her life, she barely could look away than his face, she studied his face as it was a work of art, he has a really pale beautiful skin and a natural pink lips that were a really full lips, his eyes were big enough to perfectly fit in his face and she liked how they dwindled when he smiled or the cute little dimple that appeared in his right cheek when he laughed. She didn't even care how thirsty she felt because she didn't want to stop look at him. 

- So, are you going to tell me what happened in the bathroom? - he asked when they were finished their dishes- When  I saw you on the corridor the day of your training - he clarified when he saw her not understanding what he was saying- And I knew something happened because I heard Min Sung's screams so don't try to lie to me. 

- Nothing did happen - she said with a serious tone, there wasn't more laugh in her voice- She said thing she didn't have to say and  yelled at her as she yelled at me - she lied moving her chopsticks in her almost empty plate. 

- Are you sure just happened that? - he inquired more- If you don't trust us we couldn't help you, So Yoona - he said with a compressive tone- You know I just want to help you, if Min Sung is bothering you you can tell me - He leaned over the table to look into her eyes- Not as the president of the class or the master of the water but at his friend, you know that? 

So Yoon looked at him for a moment, in his eyes. Look at him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter