Chapter 5 - The new power [EDITED]

The Element
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was incredible how they looked like a big family, the chaos was even entertaining. Kyung Soo and Joon Myeon were the ones who made the breakfast, and the rest, one by one, arrived at the kitchen with their sleepy faces that were pretty funny because they didn't look as incredible as in school. So Yoon sat on a stool, spectator of the morning, watching them stealing food to each other or  Chen teasing the maknae. Jong In sat besides her and gave her a good-morning-smile that she couldn't help but return.

- Yah - Joon Myeon said looking to his bowl- We really can't have a calm morning, can we? 

- Tell Chen to stop teasing me - Se Hun complained pointing to a smiling Chen.

So Yoon held her laughed watching the scene, they really look like a family. She finished her bowl and apart it from her.

- Noona you should eat more - Se Hun put more rice in her bowl- You have to work hard today, you need energy.

- Thank you, Sehunnie - she smiled to him accepting the rice. 

So Yoon got frozen for a moment when she heard her own voice tone, she had sounded happy as she were talking with her real little brother. She looked to his bow and took a big spoon of rice. 

- Where are we gonna start? - she asked when we reach the training room.

- Should we check which are your powers? - Min Seok asked me. 

- I don't think I have powers - she scratched her arm awkwardly.

- You must have some, you have the mark - he pointed to her wrist- Take it easy, let it flow. Joon Myeon you should...- he moved his hand and Joon Myeon understood in a moment.She stared at him. He made a water ball and placed it infront of her- C'mon, Soo Yoon, concentrate on it.

She stared at the ball, as if the pressure of her gaze could break it. She let out the air when nothing happens and the ball fell to the ground. 

- Told you, I have no powers- She with a miserable voice.

- You aren't letting anything to flow- Yi Xing spoke up- You aren't contracted, I can feel it. 

- Soo Yoona because you look intesively to the ball it's not gonna change - Chen shouted.

- I'm trying, ok? - she looked to him a little angry- Again - he gazed to Joon Myeon and he nodded creating another ball. 

She tried to concentrated, but this time she didn't put pressure she followed Yi Xng's instructions and tried to relax himself without losing her focus on the water ball, she cosed her eyes and let everything flows throught her veins. 

She did as he told her, she imagined that she put her hands on the ball and break it in two, slowly and softly as it was a normal ball and not a water ball. She could feel something, something electric running through her veins and reaching the tips of her fingers. Then, as he knew it from years, she opened her eyes and with a movement of her hand she broke the ball in two. 

- Oh My God - she shouted when she opened her eyes and saw the two bags floating in the air. Water was scattered on the ground when she lost her focus because of excitement- Have you seen it? - she smiled to them pointing to the wet ground. 

- Well done noona! - Se Hun cheered at her.

- You will have to train with Xiu Min then - Joon Myeon said to him. So Yoon nodded looking to Xiu Min who answered her smiling slightly and lifting the thumb.

But in that moment Xiu Min moved his hand and throwed her ice splinters.

- Yah what are you doing!? - she moved her hand as she could protect herself. She hallucinated when she turn the splinters in form and it fell on the ground- What the...

- Amazing -  one of them said. 

- Again! - she said with her voice an octave higher.

 

- ENOUGH! - So Yoon tried to shut but she was so tired that her voice broke at the end. She looked to Xiu Min lying on the floor.

- Are you tired? - he asked her with a softly voice, she nodded pouting and patted her shoulder- This is just the begginning - he smirked.

- You must be kidding - she yelled- We have been tryining for three hours all my body hurts! 

- You should train the dual, we have only four months noonna - he tried to lift her up the ground but she forced refusing to get up- Yah don't use what Kyung Soo hyung has taught you - he complained. 

- I'm not even doing force  she talked with a childish voice teasing him- Xiu Min, let's rest a bit. 

- How is everything going here? - she heard the voice of Joon Myeon who entered into the room.

- So Yoon doesn't want to train anymore - he pointed her complaining. 

- My body hurts - she pouted patting my legs.

- Maybe you shuld rest a bit - Joon Myeon proposed- Soo Yoon has been training a lot today.

- Yes, you should listen to him - she murmured leaning on the floor.

- I surrender- He rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

- Tired? - Joon Myeon looked at her. So Yoon sat up and nodded- You have done well today. 

- Xiu Min is right, I should train more - She stretching - But it really hurts...

- Not today - he shook his head- Here you have - he thrown her a bottle of water. She drank almost everything in a once.

- You are really thirsty, aren't you? - he said smiling. 

So Yoona nodded a bit embarrased. She realised they were alone in the room who now looked too small. She tried to fix her hair  so she tied up in a pony tail in order to not look bad, she felt silly when she realized she actually cared about to look good in front of him. She cleaned her throath and drink what remained in the bottle.

- Xiu Min has really made me work my off - she said looking to the stairs to check if she could see Xiu Min.

- Don't push yourself too much - Joon Myeon answered with a low voice- You heard Yi Xing, you are doing really well in these three days.

- I should do better, we have only six months.

- You can't do better if you are that tired plus you have to lead with school too, take it easy, Kim Soo Yoon.

She froze, it was the first time he called her by her full name and it sounded so well. She suddenly feel uncomfortable and she looked away starting to strech

- Do you need help? - he stood up and before she could answered he was behinde her - Give me your arms- Hesitating she stretched my arms back and he caught them with his hands- Pull yourself forward - he said with a softly voice.

She got goosebumps when she felt his breath on her neck. Joon Myeon begun to stretch her arms and she dd what he had told her. It really helped her to stretch and relax herself, it helped him relax except the moments she remembered that it was he who was helping her and she was aware of the feel of his hands, which made the heat of her body increased one hundred degrees but she couldn't help, her hands were so soft, she couldn't imagine that a guy could have such a soft hands. What are you thinking, So Yoon!? Don't think like that, concentrate on stretching, yes.

- Soo Yoona! - she heard Chan Yeol's voice from the stairs.she quickly got rid of Joon Myeon's hands and stood blushing when she saw Joon Myeon's confused look- So Yoona we have to go now, I want to be at home early. Oh - he said surprised and looked to Joon Myeon who was standing behind the girl- Hyung I didn't know you were here.

- I was checking if Soo Yoon was doing ok - he shruged and took the bottle- See you tomorrow at school then - he pressed his lips into a line an moved his hand - Send a Kakao when you reach home - he pointed to Chan Yeol before go upstairs.

- Let's go? - Chan Yeol looked to her friend who was stading looking to the other boy. 

 

- Ah...it hurts -she complained to herself while going through the corridor. All her body hurt becasue of the trainings, she even had bruises on her legs and arms and it wasn't cool because it looked as she had fought in the streets- I hate Jong In and Xiu Min, I hate them. 

- Noona!- she heard Se Hun's voice from behind and before she could turn to him he had already thrown his arms around her shoulders- Good morning! 

- Se Huna - she pulled him away and massaged her shoulders- Look I'm really happy to see you but please be careful, my whole body hurts.

- Wae? - he looked at her as she had told him something really surprising.

- Oh, I don't know, maybe because I've been three days receiving beatings and testing my new incredible powers - she made a are-you-serious-face to him.

- Come on, noona - he held the door for So Yoon letting her in,all the girls of the class started to whisper when the two friends entered talking amusingly- Don't complain that much! You look fit but you are really weak, huh? 

- Yah! - she hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter