Unknown Feelings.

The Deal.

Author's Message: Was the first chapter short? Look forward to this one because it will be longer and it would be more interesting ^_^ Hahaha.

-

I still have my pride and dignity. Those girls who were just outside 6 minutes ago might've apologized by now if they were in my shoes. But I'm not like the rest of them.

Sehun was getting impatient, waiting for her to say one word. 'Mianhae' Meanwhile the rest of his friends were together sitting at the opposite end of the classroom where Audrey is.

"Yah! Aren't you going to apologize?" Sehun blurted out. He couldn't be patient anymore.

Audrey was shocked hearing him yell from behind her. Which made their classmates stop what they were doing to see what all the fuss was about.

Everyone's eyes are all darted towards us. Their gaze and stares. Why did he have to make a scene over my statement. Well, it was my fault to begin with, I shouldn't have said those words.

"Fine," Audrey sighed. She got out of her seat and stood in front of him, face to face.

Wow he's tall. I'm like 168cm and he's like 182cm or something. *Sigh* Well here goes nothing.

Audrey bowed down 90 degrees and said, "I am truthfully and regretfully sorry about what I said earlier. Jinja mianhae. Please forgive me." apologetically.

The eyes that were observing the two of them disappeared and start to mind their own business.

Audrey wasn't planning on apologizing sincerely since she meant what she said earlier. She did plan to take back what she said but she changed her mind.

Since she was part of the Drama production, she wondered in her head, 'Did he bought it? I'm a pretty good actress after all.'

Audrey held up her head and waited for his reply. She watched him as he stood silently in front of her with his right hand in his pocket.

Tch, what an awful acting. I could've done it better. Now what should I do with you...

Sehun was thinking of ways to do or say to her. In a speed of lighting, it hit him. The perfect idea.

Sehun took a step forward, close enough to go near Audrey to whisper in her ear.

"Meet me at the rooftop near the greenhouse later after school as soon as the bell ring. Don't even think about ditching me, you know what will and can happen to you if you don't show up. And don't make me wait." Sehun warned in a whisper.

Audrey can feel his breath over her left ear as he spoke, which gave her goosebumps. "I don't have a choice, do I?" she asked sarcastically in a serious tone. "Good." Sehun ended. He stepped back and walked down to sit on the other side of the room where his friends were, leaving Audrey speechless.

Right after Sehun sat down on his desk, which is at the very back seat in the opposite corner as Audrey, his friends noticed him talking to a girl from their class and witnessed everything. Sehun's close friend, Kai, who was sitting next to him, who is one of the 12 most popular guys in their school (and is known for making girls faint besides Yi Fan), couldn't help but ask Sehun about what he just saw. He nudged Sehun's elbow and murmured, "What was that all about?" he asked. Sehun stayed silent as if he didn't hear what the person beside him said. "Since when you and Audrey are so close?" Kai asked again.

In case you guys are wondering why Kai, also known as one of the 12 heart throb, is so interested in seeking questions from Sehun is because ever since elementary school, he has been having a huge crush on Audrey. Of course Kai knows that he has a 30% chance of Audrey liking him back. He's very well aware that she dislikes the 'populars' and the 'attention' that's why he was keeping his distance and decided to just watch her from a far. He told no one not even his 11 best friends about his admiration to Audrey. In high school, since he gained more popularity, he became extra more careful at keeping an eye out for her. If his 'fans' notice him looking or even staring at Audrey, he knew that they will try to take charge and ambush her or attack her if they get a chance. So for her safety, he made a wise choice to stop the feelings he has for Audrey but no matter how hard he tries he just can't let go. It wasn't easy for him every time he tries to forget his feelings for her, he just can't. When he makes an effort to take his mind off of her, the more he feels insanely in love with her. Being in the same class as her every year is enough for him. But that was what he thought.

Poor Kai. Well I feel more bad for the 'fans' of his.

"Audrey and I are not close." Sehun answered.

Kai was relieved hearing the words Sehun said. And to know that his best friend and his hopeless crush really don't have that much connection. Although he was sensing something strange from the aura that Sehun was giving him.

*Bell rings*

The 12 popular sophomores went straight to the cafeteria to buy their lunch with their gold credit card.

The gold credit card, also know as the 'GCC' is only given to the principle, teachers, staffs and also students who deserves having one such as the scolars and the top 25 smartest students of each grade. The 12 guys are the top 12 of their class, they are known for their brains and looks. The GCC is only used for school purposes like in lunch, vip pass to everywhere there is. Luckily, Audrey is part of the top 25 in her sophomore grade, she's the 15 out of the 25.

"Uwa~! They made lasagna as this week's special meal in the cafeteria!" yelled Xiumin in excitement as he grabbed a tray and placed a lasagna on top of it.

He was the one who requested the lasagna for lunch this week. Every day, the principle allows students to vote and suggest special meals using their school's website. Xiumin wanted to eat lasagna so badly that he requested it and of course with the help of their 'fans' he got his dream to come true.

"Ooh! There's steamed buns too!" Xiumin declared. He was the first person in line next to his 11 friends holding a tray to put their food in.

Almost every minute, Xiumin swipes his gold credit card to get what he wants to eat non-stop. Every time he grabs a food he had to swipe the card.

"Um, Xiumin... Aren't you on a diet?" Luhan asked standing behind him.

Xiumin faced Luhan with his mouth filled with lettuce wrap making his cheeks look chubby. "Wha?" he asked unclearly.

I guess he was too focused on picking what to put on his tray that he didn't hear Luhan at all.

"Nevermind." Luhan sighed.

The twelve buddies finished getting what they want to eat from the cuisine section. They settled and placed down their trays on the table for twelve in the middle of the cafeteria in front of the cuisine section.

"I don't feel like eating..." Chen moaned as he puts the fork down. "Wae?" Lay questioned. "I feel like my stomach is about to burst from all the pizza from last night." he answered.

Chen's family had a celebration last night inviting his mom's and dad's co-workers. His mom got promoted and is now working hard on her new position.

"Sehun-ah, why aren't you touching your food? Don't tell me you're in a diet too." Chanyeol teased.

'What's wrong with this maknae?' Chayeol thought. He noticed that Sehun has been staring at the cuisine section ever since they sat down.

Before Sehun could even cover his mouth, he made a sudden laugh showing his eye smile.

Chanyeol became even more suspicious after hearing and seeing Sehun's sudden reaction. 'Why did he just laugh? What's he looking at?' he thought. He nudged Baekhyun's arm making him spit out the lasagna that he was about to put in his mouth. Baekhyun raged at Chanyeol, "What's wro-" Baekhyun didn't finish his statement as Chanyeol cut him off. "Ya, look at Sehun. I think he's gone nuts. Just a second ago he made a short laugh even though nothing's funny." he whispered. Sehun was just beside him and didn't want Sehun to hear him.

Baekhyun began to get curious too and suggested, "Let's see what he's watching." he whispered. Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed where Sehun's eyes were directed at and find themselves watching a scene.

Author's Message: Oooh... I wonder what they are looking at. Are you curious too?

Please be patient for the next chapter! 

And please support this story until the end ☻

There will be new characters for the third chapter mwahahaha.

「I just copied and pasted this chapter from my Wattpad Dare? Deal. story」