My Mistake.

The Deal.

"Kyaaa! Here they come!" yelled one out of the hundred girls screaming outside Audrey's homeroom.

I sighed as I roll my eyes intensely.This happens everyday yet I'm still not used to it. 

These hundreds of girls outside my class always wait for them to walk in our classroom bringing cameras and banners. To be honest, I find it stupid I mean, they're not idols. It'd be stupid if those girls outside even have a glow stick with them.

There I was, sitting on my desk beside the window second last seat at the back row with my friend Scarlette who is currently sitting in front of me admiring them.

Am I seriously the only person in this school who isn't interested in them?!

"Ah... they're so handsome..." commented my friend Scarlette as she stare at the 12 most popular guys in our school walk in our classroom. I looked at her and she was so dazed over them, "Tch, they'll notice you and your creepy stare if you don't stop staring." I warned her. She looked at me and replied, "That's a good thing! That means they actaully notice me... Oh how I want to be their girlfriend." she finished. 

Oh my god, here we go again with the 'I wish I was their girlfriend speech' in three, two, one. "You know," she started, "I wonder if they secretly like someone in our school. I hope they're not the type of guys who has a hopeless crush on a teacher or a noona. I'd do anything for them. Just for them to like me." she finished. 

I don't get it. "What's so special about the 12 of them that basically everyone including you, are getting so obsess with?" I asked.

Seriously, I have to admit that they are good looking and all but I wouldn't go that far. Those girls outside our classroom probably only care about their appearance. Do the girls even know what they truly are? What their true colors are? They just like them because of their looks. I bet they even fantasice them every night in their dreams and- 

Audrey stopped thinking about her thoughts when she suddenly saw Scarlette's expression.

For some reason, my best friend has been staring at me ever since I asked about them. "Why...?" I asked. She had her eyes wide open not blinking with wide open. "Hahaha. Scarlette, a fly might go inside your mouth if you don't close it." I . I turned 90 degrees facing the door and realise that the screaming fans are gone. Finally, the noise ended. I faced the front again and saw my friend still frozen on her spot.

Why isn't she saying anything? And then, she suddenly pointed her right hand behind me. Her hand was shaking as if she had seen a ghost. I turn around and faced at the direction her hand was pointing and- "Oh sh- oot." I exclaimed as I face back to the front.

Damn, I should've known...

The person behind Audrey turn out to be one of the 12 most popular guys in their school. Her classmate, the maknae of the group, Oh Sehun. He had his arms crossed giving Audrey the what-did-you-just-say look. 

She was freaking out inside her head. 

Oh my god! What if he actually- Did he perhaps heard what I just... said? Oh shoot, what now? What should I do... 

Audrey stayed silent facing her friend regretting what she just said earlier wishing it was just a dream. Or perhaps a terrible nightmare.

5 minutes has passed. Audrey was still unsure if he was still behind her since she didn't hear any footsteps. She didn't want to look back thinking her eyes might meet his eyes again for the second time since she never really made eye contact with him or any of the other popular guys before.

She leaned forward and with a whispering voice she asked, "Is he still behind me?" to her best friend. Scarlette, who still has her jaw dropped, nodded.

What?! she said in her head. She pull out her right wrist and checked the time. She realised it's been 5 minutes ever since the bell rang and ever since she said those regretful words.

Sehun, who still has his arms crossed and was looking straight at Audrey waiting for her to turn around, smirked before saying, "I heard that."

Audrey jumped from her seat thinking, Shoot... he heard me again. How embarrassing! But which one did he actually heard? The first one, or the second one? He couldn't possibly hear me the second time. I'm a dead meat.

Sehun thought she felt embarrassed but he didn't care. And so he smirked again and said, "I heard what you said the first time. And the second time too." he confirmed saying it with the deep voice of his.

Audrey remained silent. She didn't know how she's suppose to react. Should she apologize? No. She can't do that. Due to her strong personality she can't be soft and say sorry after saying the words she meant. What said is what's done and she can't undo it.

Author's Message: Hey guys :) How do you like it so far? Please leave a comment about your thoughts in the first chapter. And also, I published my story in Wattpad first and decided I should post it here to :)

Please look forward to the next chapter. Annyeong~ 안넝~