The Deal.

The Deal.

Audrey opened the door wide open and the first thing that caught her eyes was him.

Sehun had his elbows rested touching the handrail with his feet in front of the other looking at the view. As soon as he heard the door making a creeking sound, he turned his head discovering who the person was. It was Audrey.

Audrey saw him gazing at the soccer field and couldn't help but make a 'pfft' sound. "Why do you look so dramatic? Are you shooting a music video or something?" Audrey joked. "You're late." Sehun growled. He check the time at his watch and revealed, "You're 10 minutes late. Didn't I tell you to come up here as soon as the bell ring?" he continued. "Hakuna your tatas, okay? I'm sorry I was 10 minutes late but you didn't have to nag like my mom, gosh." Audrey complained as she shut the door behind her.

What is he so mad about?

"Okay, fine." Sehun surrendered. He faced Audrey who was walking towards him. "So what's the reason why you wanted to see me?" Audrey asked. Sehun clicked his tongue, "Tch, don't make it sound like I'm interested in you because you're not my type." he taunted. "Aha, excuse me, who said I'm interested in you? I'm only here because you threatened me to." she defended.

Why would I like someone like him? Clearly, I'm not into jerks or playboys.

"So why did you ask me to meet you here?" Audrey asked once again. Sehun placed his right hand in his pocket. "Simple, be my girlfriend." he answered.

Audrey took a step back with her back touching the wooden door. "Be your what?" Audrey repeated.

What?! Did he just asked me out? But he said I'm not his type? And I don't like him either. I guess I have to reject him.

"I'm sorry, but you see, I know that I'm you know," Audrey shrugged, "Pretty and all but-" Audrey ended her say when she saw Sehun's grin. "Hahaha. You really think I just asked you out to be my girlfriend?" Sehun accused. He laughed shortly, short enough that a tear appear for him to wipe it off and he did. Audrey was confused. 'What?' Audrey thought. It didn't took long when Sehun finished his laugh. "You didn't let me finish Miss Park. What I wanted to say was that I want you to be my girlfriend but a fake one." he corrected.

Oh that was so embarrassing! But a relief. And to actually think that he likes me, I must be crazy.

"So you want me to be your pretend girlfriend... why exactly?" Audrey asked. "I don't want to be followed around everyday. And also, I have my own private life but those girls keep stalking me wherever I go ever since middle school and I'm sick and tired of them. With your help, if they found out that I'm already dating someone a.k.a you, then they'll stop." he explained.

Audrey reflected about what he said. She thought before that he and his friends actually like having their 'fans' around but she was wrong and now she feels bad for them but...

"What's in it for me?" she asked raising a brow at him folding her arms. Sehun sighed, "You're tired of those girls screaming outside every morning right?" Audrey nodded. He continued, "Well, if you want those girls to stop coming by our class, if we start dating then maybe those girls will go away." he finished.

Audrey liked where he was going with the plan. No more loud dolphins making squealing noises... No more crazy fangirls... This is my chance to finally live a quiet high school life. she thought.

"So what you're saying is that if I agree to your sneaky little plan then you get what you want and I get what I want?" Audrey asked, confirming his scheme. Sehun nodded, "Yep, it's a win win for the both of us." he admitted, "So will you accept my proposal?" he pulled out his hand.

If I shake his hand then it'll be a 'yes' and start our fake relationship as a couple but if I leave him hanging then it's a 'no' But then again... I hate the populars... but I hate the noise more therefore-

Sehun waited for Audrey's decision confidently because let's face it, he knows that Audrey wants his offer so badly more than he does.

"Deal?" Sehun smirked. Audrey glanced at his hand that was waiting for her's to shake. "Dea- wait." she said as she almost shaked his. "What now." Sehun complained. "I have one condition." "What is it?" "Treat me bubble tea later." she demanded. "Ugh, fine." Sehun forfeit. "Then it's a deal." Audrey vowed smiling as she shake Sehun's hand firmly.

They both let go of each other's grip after a moment. Sehun gently opened the door, "Ladies first." he said like how a gentleman would. Audrey smiled cheerfully as she walked towards the door but Sehun jumped in front of her before she could even pass the open door. Sehun slightly turn around to face Audrey, "Just kidding." he blurted out sticking out his tongue. Audrey's bright smile has now disappeared and replaced with a glare.

Ah, how childish of him. And how stupid of me to think he would actually hold the door for me.

"Oh right, of course you were talking about yourself when you said ladies first." Audrey teased making a comeback. Sehun didn't reply as he silently walk down the stairs. Audrey knew that Sehun was pissed by her comeback.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"So are we walking to Tea Café?" Audrey asked in excitement. "Walk? It's like five blocks from here. And I'm too classy to walk. We're going to get there by my car." he sassed. "You have a car?!" Audrey questioned in shock.

Audrey failed the drivers test several times. By several times I mean more than eight times.

"Yeah, I passed the test for just one try and then I got my drivers liscence." he explained. "Oh. Well, then, good for you." she commented awkwardly.

I'm jealous...

With Sehun leading the way while Audrey was behind her following him, they walked to the outdoor parking lot. She was eagerly excited to see what Sehun's car would look like when finally, Sehun stopped, standing in front of a blue convertible sports car. He took out his car keys from his pants pocket and pressed the unlock button. "Get in."

Audrey's mouth formed a huge O shape in surprise. She thought, As expected from a rich kid.

Audrey opened the car door behind the driver seat but before she got in, Sehun held onto the handle where Audrey's hand was in. "I'm not your chauffeur. Go sit in the front." he commanded as he closed the car door and opened the driver seat's.

Audrey scrunched up her nose. "Tch, you just want me to sit next to you." she said under her breath as she walked to the other side.

Unfortunately for her, Sehun heard her short comment. "What did you say?" he hissed giving her a glare. Audrey shook her head, "Nothing."

After they fastened their seatbelts, Sehun started the engine and began to drive.

A moment later they arrived at Tea Café.

Sehun parked his car in front of the café in one go that made Audrey's jaw drop. She looked at him and thought it was impressive of him.

Sehun stepped out of the car and waited for Audrey to come out before he lock his vehicle.

This girl is seriously giving me a headache... Wait, why isn't she coming out?

Sehun walked over to Audrey's and knocked on the window. "Ya, come out. We're here." he called out. Audrey pressed the button that made the window slide down. "What were you saying?" Audrey asked making Sehun repeat his words. "I said, we're here." he sighed. "Obviously." she mused. "Then what are you still doing in there? Get out." Sehun ordered. Audrey made a fake cough, "Are you forgetting something?" she asked. Sehun looked at her confused. Audrey heave a sigh, "Don't you have any experience or at least watch any dramas? Since we're a couple now, aren't you suppose to open the door for me and be all romantic?" asked Audrey. Sehun looked at her, I can't believe this girl. he thought to himself.

"Didn't you forget Miss Park? We're outside of school, and we're only doing the deal because of those girls." Sehun reminded, "Now get out of there before I drag you out by force." he threatened. "Ugh, fine." Audrey scoffed as she got out of the car and accidentally stumble. Luckily Sehun was there to catch her on time making her fall onto his arms. Audrey looked up to meet Sehun's eyes, "Sorry." she giggled. "Be more careful next time." Sehun cautioned as he held her up. "So clumsy..." he spoke under his breath as he walked away. "Ya! I heard that!" Audrey shouted. "Good, cuz it wasn't suppose to be a secret." he replied coldly.

Aish... seriously. This guy is so- ugh! I can't even tell what's on his mind. He is so rude.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The bells attached from the door jingle and made a chiming sound as Audrey and Sehun entered the café. "Hello," greeted the server wearing a professional uniform. "Table for... two?" he guessed as he looked at Audrey and Sehun. "Yes please." Audrey answered. The server smiled, "This way please." he directived.

They shadowed the waiter as he guided them to their table walking at a normal pace. "Here is your table." he presented. Audrey and Sehun took their seats facing each other. The waiter grabbed the pen and paper from his pocket as he spoke, "What can I get for the lovely couple?" he asked flatteringly. As soon as the two heard the waiter's flattering words they both looked at each other awkwardly and then turn away to look at a different direction. "We are not dating." Sehun pointed out. "Hey... you don't be so shy about our relationship." Audrey aegyoed to Sehun.

With her words, she made Sehun froze on his spot speechless.

She eyed the waiter, "We just started dating today." she smiled. "Oh, is that so? Well then, what can I get for the couple?" asked the polite waiter. Audrey and Sehun scanned the menu. "I would like the melon bubble tea please." Audrey ordered. "Certainly," approved the waiter as he wrote down her order. "And for the gentleman?" "Uhm... I'll get the chocolate bubble tea." Sehun answered. The waiter wrote down his order, "Is that all?" he confirmed looking at the couple. "Oh, and can I-" Audrey gestured the waiter to come over to her side to lend him his ears. The waiter bended his knees. "Can you put additional pearls for mine?" Audrey whispered. The waiter chuckled as he stood up, "Of course. Well then, I'll take my leave." the waiter bowed.

"Ya, what did you say to the waiter?" questioned Sehun curiously. Audrey smiled, "Nothing important. Why? Are you perhaps jealous~?"

He's definitely jealous.

Is she crazy?

Sehun glared at her, "It's called curiosity Miss Captain Obvious." he pointed out. "Haha, I was just kidding." Audrey admitted.

Minutes has passed after their last conversation after the waiter left and they are still silent, awkwardly sitting facing each other.

"Sehun." Audrey called out to get his attention breaking the silence. "What?" he answered looking at her. "Um-" Audrey was about to say what's on her mind when Sehun cut her off. "You should start calling me oppa." he informed her. "O-oppa?" she repeated, he nodded in reply. "Why oppa?" she asked, "What month are you born on?" Sehun questioned her. "September 12, and you?" "April 12. That means I'm older than you." he argued. "Yeah, by months." she argued back. "Still. If you don't like it then let's make a bet." he suggested. "What kind of bet?" "We have an upcoming test two days from now right? If you get a higher score than me then you won't have to call me oppa but if I get a higher mark than you then you have to call me oppa."