The Bet Is On.

The Deal.

"Fine by me." I agreed to his bet, "Let's change my reward. If I get a higher mark than you then I have to make you my personal assistant." Audrey said confidently raising a brow at him. "Huh, fine by me." Sehun scoffed.

Sehun is far most the most remarkable student in his class. Without doubt, he always ace a quiz or a test and always get above ninety percent. His high marks never drop. In fact, he is confident enough that he is going to win the bet for sure. On the other hand, Audrey, is also intelligent. Just like Sehun, she's also part of the top 25. The only difference is that Sehun works hard to keep up with his grades to stay in the top 25 while Audrey is just chill. She can effortlessly get a hundred percent without having the need to open a book or review. All she has to do is listen to every lesson their teacher explained every class and that's it. She has a strong memory and she has no difficulty in memorization. Yes, she is that smart.

"Hey, take out something to write with." Audrey commanded Sehun. Sehun was confused but he did what he was told. "Why?" he asked her, giving away a clueless expression. Audrey smiled in return and gave herself a piece of paper and handed him a piece of blank sheet of paper for him. "What's this?" he asked again. Audrey sighed, "You ask waaay too many questions,"

But I only asked two questions. How is that waaay too many? Sehun questioned himself.

"Anyways, right now, let's plan a contract." Audrey announced happily. "A contract? For our fake relationship?" he asked her. Audrey nodded, "Yeah. Let's write down seperately all the things that we should and shouldn't do when we act as a couple in front of everyone. For example, if you write down holding hands while walking as one of the things you want to do while we're acting as a couple then we have to agree on it before we add it in the finished contract then we both sign it. Right now, we are just doing a draft seperately.. So let's start jotting things down." Audrey explained joyfully. Sehun understood where she was going with this. Although he can't help but curve the ends of his lips to form a smile as he watch Audrey scribble things down with a bright smile on her face. Why is she so happy all the time? was what he thought. As he was eyeing her, Audrey felt as if he was looking directly at her and so she slowly lifted her head to meet his eyes but by the time she held up her head, Sehun was writing on his paper. Was I just seeing things? Audrey thought. Sehun looked up, "What are you looking at?" he asked, making a direct eye contact to her. "Oh, uh, nothing." Audrey replied unconsciously. That was a close one. Sehun sighed. I swear I felt his eyes gazing at me... Audrey said to herself looking confused.

The sun that rised a few hours ago is now setting.

"Hey... it's getting dark already." Sehun pointed out, looking out the glass window. Audrey looked at the direction where Sehun was looking at and said, "Oh yeah you're right. We should probably get home." Sehun made an I-almost-forgot face, "Shoot. I almost forgot, I'm suppose to be getting ready for a family dinner at eight." Sehun checked the time on his phone and heave a sigh of relief. He still has an hour to go home to get ready. "Hey, uh..." Sehun looked at Audrey and Audrey looked at him. "Do you need a ride?" Sehun asked, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay. My house isn't far from here." she finished. Sehun grin, "Okay. Then I'll see you tomorrow. Be careful not to get rapped okay?" Sehun warned her sarcastically as they got out of the café. He walked to his car and unlocked his car door and enter inside, starting the engine, leaving Audrey with a terrified face because of his comment.

Audrey waved goodbye before she crossed the road heading home. Without her knowing, Sehun hasn't moved from his spot. He watched Audrey walk on the sidewalk from the side mirror of his car. Later on, he tracked her with his car and observed her five meters away.

What am I doing? Isn't this stalking? Sehun asked himself as he smack his head on the stirring wheel. I'm suppose to be driving home now that it's almost eight. My parents are going to ask me series of questions when they find out that I'm late for our family dinner tonight. he thought.

Sehun decided to follow her until she crosses the road once more before he head home for his family dinner.

• • •

Sehun stopped the car as he come across a guard that works for his family before entering the gate. Before letting anyone pass the gates to enter the Oh's mansion, the guard always checks who's coming in and out. Sehun slid down the window only revealing his eyes and whispered to the guard looking at him, "Don't tell my parents I just got back." he cautioned. The guard looked confused, "Is that you Mr.-" "Yes it's me. Now open the gate." Sehun silently whispered. The guard nodded as a sign of approval and press the green button that unlocks the black gigantic gate in front of Sehun. "Thank you." he finished as he drove his car pass the gates only a few meters away from the mansion.

Sehun parked his car, sneak in the back door, tip-toed up the stairs to his room in the dark when suddenly, the lights . "Look who's late for the family dinner." a middle aged woman spoke as she the lights. "Mom." Sehun replied as he got caught red handed. "How many times do I have to tell you to-" Mrs. Oh got cut off as Sehun continued the sentence for her. "Never be late for family dinners." Sehun smiled as he walk up to his mom to kiss her cheek. "Go up stairs and get dress up. We have visitors."