Love Doctors.

The Deal.

Sehun got out of his shiny blue car slouching his back with dark circles around his eyes. He is half asleep.

After what happened last night with the family dinner Sehun had to attend to with some investors, as always he managed to look mature and well-mannered. His parents always drives him to meetings and dinners like last night. They planned their only son to take over the company as soon as he finished his studies. Ever since Sehun was a little boy, they trained him to be the way he will be in the future, a successful businessman. They want him to run the company they built for the past twenty years as soon as their son finished college.

"Hey!" Luhan called out to get Sehun's attention from behind. He ran up to Sehun who was facing his car, putting his car keys in his pocket. Sehun turned around to see who it was with his eyes halfway open. From the moment Luhan saw Sehun's face as he turned around- "Woah dude! You look like you haven't slept in years. What happened?" Luhan asked, looking surprised and disgusted at the same time. "...I pulled an all-nighter last night." Sehun admitted, walking weakly beside Luhan, still half asleep. "I studied for the test tomorrow late last night after my family dinner with our new investors from our company. Also, I finished my..." Sehun paused, yawning. "Your what?" Luhan asked. "My contract." Sehun finished his sentence. Luhan didn't bother asking what he meant about the contract he mentioned. As they walk down the hallway, groups of girls waved at them and greeted them good morning as usual. Luhan didn't want to be rude and so he waved at them too with a smile. On the other hand, Sehun, was too tired so he just kept walking straight ignoring those girls. "Why do you look so ugly today?" asked Luhan sarcastically. "Shut up." Sehun growled. They walked to their locker and crack their combination. They placed their backpacks in their locker and took out the things they needed for first and second period. "Ugh, we have math and history first thing in the morning." Sehun complained, taking out his math textbook and his two notebooks. Luhan looked at Sehun's bloated face again and thought, "You're really ugly today. Like legit." he teased. "Can you stop calling me ugly?" Sehun complained again, "You're just making fun of me because I'm tired. I'm sure I don't look that bad." he re-assured. "Are you sure about that?" Luhan questioned him.

Sehun and Luhan walked to boys washroom carrying their stuff. As soon as they reached the door, Sehun halted facing the mirror. "Oh god, you're right. I do look ugly!" Sehun exclaimed, "Wait. Are these eyebags?" he asked Luhan poking the bottom of his eyes, looking at his reflection. Luhan laughed, "I told you you look terrible." Sehun looked at him, "You said I was ugly." "It's the same thing." Luhan corrected him. "What now... I can't go outside looking like this." Sehun whinned. "Don't worry, I got you covered." Luhan took out a small cylinder shaped from his pocket. "Is that a lip balm?" Sehun asked, looking at the object. "Tada! It's a concealer. To cover up your blemishes." Luhan teased, holding it up. "You're a life saver." Sehun praised him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun came in to school early. They stayed in homeroom and chatted, waiting for their friends to show up. "I wonder what interesting things will happen today." Baekhyun told Chanyeol excitedly. "Haha me too." Chanyeol agreed, "It's a good thing we came to school early. At a time like this, there are only a few students hanging around the hallway. And if we came here at the usual time then we'd be surrounded by girls again." he explained. "That's true. Although speaking of yesterday's lunch... It was fun watching Sehun." Baekhyun chuckled, showing his eye smile. "Yep, I can't believe he didn't even tell us that he has someone he likes now. We had to figure it out ourselves." Chanyeol muttered. "Who knows, maybe he's going to tell us today. But speaking of that girl that Sehun likes... I have a feeling I've seen her somewhere before..." Baekhyun replied. Baekhyun stare into space thinking when and where he saw her. He has a strong feeling he encounter her somewhere before but he just couldn't point his finger at it. "No duh, she's in our class. You see her everyday." Chanyeol stated the obvious proudly. Baekhyun looked at him, "I know that. I meant somewhere besides that." he said with a sigh. I know I've seen her somewhere before... I just can't remember when! Baekhyun said to himself. "Hey," Chanyeol called out. Baekhyun looked at him, snapping out of his thoughts. "You wanna help Sehun with his love life?" Chanyeol grinned, raising his brows. Baekhyun nodded with a smile, "We can be the love doctors." he commented. Chanyeol laughed, "Yeah. It's official, we are now love doctors." he claimed. "Our first mission. Get Sehun and that girl together." Baekhyun announced. Chanyeol's eyes open widely, "I have an idea already!" he declared. "That was fast. What is it?" Baekhyun wondered. "Just follow my lead and start thinking of good excuses." Chanyeol instructed, standing up from his seat. With that, Baekhyun followed his action and he stood up from his seat as well. Chanyeol walked up to their teacher while Baekhyun followed him from behind. What's he planning to do? Baekhyun thought. "Good morning Mr. Lee." Chanyeol greeted their teacher with a big smile. Mr. Lee, who was marking their assignments, looked up and saw his two students. "Well good morning Chanyeol and Baekhyun. What can I do for the both of you?" Mr. Lee asked. He knew his two students, Chanyeol and Baekhyun needed something from him.

"He what?!" screamed Scarlette, loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear. Audrey covered her best friend's mouth before she can even say another word. "Shush!" Audrey warned her, "We're not really going out." she confirmed. Scarlette heave a sigh of relief, "Thank god." Audrey removed her hand from Scarlette's mouth knowing she has calmed down. "So you guys are just faking it?" asked Scarlette as they make their way to their homeroom. Audrey nodded, "Yeah, basically, and keep your voice down." she cautioned her. "Oh... For how long?" Scarlette asked. Audrey stayed silent for a little while, "I don't know actually. I haven't really given much thought into it." she answered honestly. "I wonder why he chose you." Scarlette asked herself. "Huh, I'd like to know the answer to that as well." Audrey mumbled. They entered the homeroom and just like everyday, the classroom at this time is half empty. They sat in their assigned seats and waited for the bell to ring. "Be careful." Scarlette warned Audrey. Audrey was confused, "What?" she asked, "What do you mean by that?" Audrey asked again. "Nothing." Scarlette chuckled. I meant be careful not to fall for him, Scarlette said to herself.

"Now that I've think about... I think you guys are right." Mr. Lee agreed, "I'll start working on it now." he added. Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged grins and headed back to their desks.

*Bell rings*

Audrey groaned as she cover her ears. She can hear screams and loud voices from a distance. She has a very good hearing after all. Here they come in again in three... Two... One. Audrey thought. Just right after her countdown, the fangirls appear right outside our homeroom yet again and entered Kris, Luhan, Sehun, Xiumin, Suho, Lay, Chen, Tao, Kai and Kyungsoo. "Ah... They're so perfect!" Scarlette fangirled. Audrey looked at her best friend who has her jaw dropped yet again, Just like everyday, she thought. "Scarlette, close. Your. Mouth." Audrey commanded.

Mr. Lee began teaching math. The subject that no one really likes to learn. It may seem fun to do math in pre-school and elementary but as you get older, it gets more complex and when letters starts to appear... Good luck passing.

The teacher explained a new formula in their class. As he was speaking, he was writing stuff on the board and of course, they had to copy it down. Everyone was writing on their notebook except for Yi Fan. The person sitting next to him, Suho, noticed that he wasn't writing anything at all. "Why aren't you writing?" Suho whispered Yi Fan. "Tch, I bet this won't be added in a test." Yi Fan hypothesized. Mr. Lee finished writing on the board and discused the topic. "...And that's it. This will be included in your math test tomorrow. Make sure you guys write this all down and study for tomorrow." Mr. Lee adviced everyone. "." Yi Fan quietly said, frozen on his seat regretting his decision to not copy off the board. He panicked and started writing on his notebook quickly. Suho controlled his laughter from laughing at his friend. It didn't take long when the class ended.

"Chen, can I copy your notes?" Yi Fan asked, knowing Chen has the neatest writing. "Sure." Chen replied, passing his math notebook to him but Suho took it out of his hands before Yi Fan could even get a hold of it. "Hey!" Yi Fan yelled. "Haha, why do you need to borrow Chen's notes? I thought you said this won't be added to the test." Suho snickered. "This will be a battle between a giant and a migit." Xiumin whispered to Tao. "I'm looking forward to see who wins." Tao giggled. Yi Fan got up from his desk and ran up to Suho to get Chen's notebook but by the time Yi Fan got close, Suho already threw the notebook in the air, passing it to Luhan. Yi Fan turn around and found Luhan holding Chen's notebook. Yi Fan ran up to Luhan but Luhan passed the notebook back to Suho. It was almost like they were playing monkey in the middle. Everyone was enterainted by watching the two of them bully Yi Fan.