Accident & Jealousy.

The Deal.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to step on your foot!" Audrey apologized as she continuously bow to the person behind her. "It's okay, you apologize too much." the guy behind her chuckled.

The person's foot she accidently stepped on just told her that she apologized too much but she still kept on apologizing so she tried to stop herself from doing it and she just laughed it off.

"Haha, I'm Mark by the way." the person behind Audrey introduced himself as he smiled showing off his dimple.

'He's pretty cute.' Audrey thought.

"Oh, hi Mark. I'm Audrey." she replied introducing herself as well with a smile.

"Mark can you- oh." the person behind Mark interupted and was surprised as he leaned and saw that his friend was talking to a girl he has never encountered before. "So who is this beautiful goddess you're having a chat with?" he asked raising a brow eyeing at Audrey as if he's interested in her. Mark blushed, "Ja-Jackson, this is Au-Audrey." he finished stuttering and covered his tomato red cheeks. "So her name is Audrey huh." Jackson recalled bitting his lower lip. 'This is getting awkward...' Audrey thought.

Sehun wittnessed everything that just happened. And so did Baekhyun and Chanyeol. And surprisingly, Kai too.

"Ya ya, Chanyeol-ah, kekeke look at Sehun's expression." Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol's pointy ear. Chanyeol glanced at the maknae who seemed to be having a displeasing facial expression. Chanyeol also noticed Sehun clenching his fist. He tapped Baekhyun's beautiful hand to get his attention and pointed his finger towards Sehun's clenching fist. Baekhyun looked at the direction his friend was pointed at and saw it. They were both giggling.

'First, he was laughing his head off, and the next thing you know he's looking pissed.' Chanyeol thought.

"This is getting interesting." Baekhyun whispered as he return his attention to what Sehun was looking at.

"Now that I've think about it, isn't that girl in our class? The one who apologized to Sehun earlier this morning?" Baekhyun wondered. "Shhh! Just keep watching." replied Chanyeol.

Since Baekhyun and Chanyeol doesn't know Audrey's name, they decided to call her "that girl"

Kai on the other hand, was watching his two hyungs giggle and gossip. Kai thought they were being secretive yet obvious if you know what I mean since Kai was observing Audrey in the cuisine section as well. He thought his two hyungs look like one of those old ladies in the movie who talks behind the main character's back.

"Chanyeol, do you think that-" Baekhyun didn't finish as Chanyeol nodded as a reply. "Yup." Chanyeol agreed.

The two of them were thinking the same thing after they saw the maknae's reaction. They thought that finally, the maknae likes someone. You can see that Baekhyun and Chanyeol think alike but this rarely happen. Normally they would have different point of views just like when Chanyeol dated this girl named Go Ah Hye. Baekhyun thought that Ah Hye was a flirtatious unappealing girl who has a huge flat nose, had a squared face and picks her nose with her thumb, which is true, like who does that? How can someone pick her nose with a thumb? That's just weird. Chanyeol couldn't see through her but Baekhyun can. It didn't take long when they broke up.

"Well then, I'll go ahead. It was nice meeting you Mark and Jackson." Audrey smiled as she looked into their eyes and bowed. She took her tray and walk pass by them.

Audrey looked around the room finding her best friend and as her eyes turn to the left, she found her best friend taking selcas with her phone. Audrey walked towards her and sat down across from her. "It'd be better if you'd do a duck face." Audrey suggested as she placed her tray on the table. "Ya... hahaha. You actually think I'm taking a selca?" Scarlette asked. Audrey was confused, 'Then what was she doing?' she thought. "Turn around." Scarlette commanded. 'Turn around? What does she want me to look at?' Audrey thought as she turn around.

Of course. It was them she was taking pictures of.

Audrey rolled her eyes as she faced to her best friend. "Really?" she asked sarcastically. "Yes, really." her best friend replied. "When are you going to stop obsessing over them?" she asked in an annoyed tone. "How about never." Scarlette replied. "Yeah, keep doing that. It's not like they're going like you back." Audrey joked. "Ya! You're so cold~" her best friend pouted. "More like miserable. One of the 12 guys you are currently addicted to just asked me to meet him later after school." Audrey sighed. "Lucky~! Take me with you!" Scarlette insisted. "You are so unbelievable. You know how I feel about the 'populars' and the 'attention'." Audrey reminded her best friend emphasizing the two words she dislike.

What does she see in them. Obviously those guys are just spoiled rich kids who has the looks. Of course anyone would want to date them.

*Bell rings*

After three periods, the day has finally ended.

"Ugh... Why does this day have to end early!" I complained to myself.

Audrey waited for everyone in her class to leave including her best friend.

"Annyeong Audrey~!" Scarlette waved goodbye. "Ne, annyeong." Audrey replied weakly.

WHY! I hate the populars... Thinking they own the school. They are so full of themselves.

She wore her backpack as she stood up from her seat and walked out of the classroom.

As Audrey walk up the stairs, she felt unsettled, something was troubling her and she did not know what it was. She has almost reached her destination. There she was, in front of the door. All she has to do is twist the door knob to enter the rooftop, and there, she will meet the person who asked her.

She held the door knob, took a deep breath as if it was the last time she's going to breathe, and finally, she bend the knob and pushed it open.

"You're late."

Author's Message: The suspense! Haha. The maknae's jealous... I decided to add 2 Got7 members in the story XD. In the next chapter, you guys will know what Sehun wants from Audrey.

It might take me a week to finish and to update the next chapter but please keep supporting the story :)

I'm just new here in Asianfanfics so I'm not really sure how to do some things :)