Who?

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dark. That was all she could see. Her eyes were blinded by a piece of cloth. She quietly observed the situation. This situation was cliché; her hands were tied behind her back while her feet were also tied. She started to feel around her quietly, she started to overhear what felt like men talking in front of her.

“That girl’s it. She’s not waking up though,” Eun Mi held her breath. The man continued,

“Judging by her clothes, she’s poor. Hah, she’d now be blessed now after being looked down on.” They continued, she tried to conceal her boiling anger. Who the hell do these people think they are dissing? Though there words are true..though..what were they talking about? The car came to a sudden stop; the force brought her body forward. There were sounds of the car doors opening and shutting. Suddenly, she felt a cold gust of wind run against her body. Suddenly, she felt what was restraining her loosening; her eyes were no longer blinded. As she opened her eyes, there were two men whose faces were closely leaning in. Once her vision regained, she looked at them right in the eyes, one of them had black, shaggy hair, whose face had a youthful appearance. The men then pulled her out surprisingly more gently, there and then, is when she saw a mansion. The house was enormous, it was eye catching, fancy, suffocating. It looked like the owner had nothing more to do with their money and overdid everything. The men lead her up into the place; she followed without any complaints or questions. Of course the questions were internal like: Where was she? Who are these men? Who owned this place? Why would she be tied up? Why..was she following these men silently? They could be part of the mafia for all she knew. It was there and then that she knew that she needed to get out. Slowly, she stopped walking and started running towards the direction she had come from. She ran with all her might, she ran like she never did before in gym class. Sadly, men started running towards her direction, they were coming from all sides, she couldn’t do anything. She tried strategizing just like in those movies she’d see, all of a sudden, an elderly man’s loud voice shut everyone else.

All of their heads turned to his direction, her first impression of him was.. “strict”. The man’s eyes looked at her instantly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter