The Results

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan opened up his book. He remembered the days when they would always share their favorite books and talk about it was about and why they liked it. He slightly smiled, such dorks. She liked to read romance, adventure books. He liked to read sci-fi most of times, he knew that she hated those types of books yet she still read it since he liked it.

“Hyung!” Zelo yelled as he entered the classroom.

Zelo

Age: 15

Cute, tall and popular of course, his looks fool, he’s the heart wrenching player who dates another girl each week. No girl has been able to last more than a week.

Himchan quickly closed his book and stood up. He cleared his throat, “Yes?”

“I’m failing my Science class; I need your help,”

“I’m not doing it for you,”

“Yeah, yeah, I know I just don’t understand this formula,” They sat down as Himchan started explaining the content.

Kim Himchan

Age: 17

Handsome, Smart, popular, (Just like he built his reputation) Girls would always follow him. He had the cool uniform. He’s the perfect nice guy.

Himchan looked up, of course there were the girls. There were the types of girls who would be gazing at him, the ones who secretly like him but pretended they didn’t, the ones who actually are on his level to talk to him. He knew everyone liked him, they can’t deny his charms. Yet, where is Eun Mi? Ever since the incident, she’s the only one who sincerely shows no concern on who he was anymore. He started scanning the room to find her; he glanced at his watch, hm? There was only 20 minutes until school started, that’s weird. She’s always there and early at school?

“Yah, hyung, just teach me, come on, I got a meeting in 5 minutes, heh, a hot one too,” Himchan shook his head, he was secretly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter