Beginning

Protect Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking home in the rain, she didn't bring an umbrella. "Aish.." She'd go on the bus, but then it'd be full by now with the rain and all, also filled with nasty old erts who want to be squished with a bunch of high school girls. Night began as it got darker and darker each step Eun Mi took. School ended and she as walking towards her apartment. It was small, but suitable for only one person. She had turned 18 in the first month of school resulting into her getting her own place, now it was the phrase of part time jobs to pay the rent and her food costs. 

"Eun Mi-ah!" She turned around to see a large, overweight boy in big glasses. Himchan was running over to her with an umbrella that was pulled back by the force. “Eunmi-ah!! Why are you out like this in the rain! You could catch pneumonia! *GASP* You could DIE!!” A gentle smile spread across her lips. She felt relief that there was someone there for her and caring for her wellbeing. “Why? I’m okay,” she pulled her arms out and showed her “arm muscles”. He scrunched his face and then he piniched her arms.

“AH! That hurts!” she screeched.

He pushed his glasses up and looked at her straight in the eyes. “I thought that it wouldn’t hurt,” he stuck his tongue. She gave him a mean look.

The two continued walking down the street in harmony. While he was walking her home, he secretly stole glances when she wasn’t aware. Beautiful. She was beautiful, how could she be so pretty just by the side? He was mesmerized.

“What are you looking at?” She caught him staring.

He blushed, “Nothing.” He wondered if she ever had romantic feelings for him as he did for her. He secretly was trying to lose weight, to match up and look perfect for her. Once, he starved himself, but she caught him. She has told him that she liked him for no matter what he looked like. If he wanted to lose weight, he’d have to do it in a healthy way.

 

“Hyung! Wake up!” A tall boy was shaking him, hardly, in fact. Himchan’s head rose up. Why did Zelo have to wake him up? Aish, it was a good dream too. He fell asleep during lunch, now class was start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter