And So It Begins...

[Exo Scenario] When They Trick You To Go Clubbing With Them (Version 1)

"Are you sure this is okay?" You pull the bottom of your dress down covering your exposed thighs. You usually don’t wear dresses this short but Misoo kept urging. "Stop pulling it down! It’s suppose to be at that length. And it’s not that short __________.” “Fine… I’ll wear it for you.” Misoo let out a gleeful chuckle running to the living room. Observing yourself in the mirror again you let out a quick sigh exiting the bathroom.

Sitting on the couch checking the time, the door bell suddenly rang. “It’s twenty minutes pas- oh, It’s just you Kihyun.” “Wow, what a nice way to greet your best friend.” Kihyun glares at you walking over to the kitchen. You smile from your minor accident rubbing the back of your neck. ”Sorry, I thought it was the guys.” Misoo came over to you to tell you something important, until loud honking came from downstairs. “Finally! Let's go, they're here.” Misoo announces walking out the door. Kihyun grabbed a cardigan and left as well. Checking your outfit for the last time, you grab your keys and lock the door hearing honking again. “Alright, alright! I’m coming!” You shout out to the car. Bet you anything it was Chanyeol that was rushing you. This was one of the things that annoyed you the most. Being rushed. Opening the car door for you all, Lay goggled at you without blinking. ”What?” You looked down at your dress examining for anything out of place. “N-Nothing, I was just .. day dreaming, that’s all.” You wondered why he was acting weird but ended up ignoring it. “You look really.. pretty.” Chanyeol expressed slightly nervously as he locked his eyes on you through the rear view mirror. “Thank you!” Misoo replied back to him. “He didn’t mean you Misoo, it was obviously to me.” Kihyun flipped her hair. “I’m flattered Chanyeol.” Lay closed his mouth tightly trying not to let them hear his laughter.

Once the car was parked, everyone stepped out walking up to a building. “Oh, look! They’re over there.” Chanyeol pointed to s. Lay ran up to high five one of them except they walked right by him heading over to you. “__________, it’s been so long! I missed you!” Suho was about to hug you until Luhan pulled you away. “Me first!” Luhan held your hand leaning in. “Sorry, maybe next time?” Kris shoved Luhan aside easily and hugged you tightly. “Hey guys.” You waved to all of them still in Kris’s arms. Kai took you into his arms next and hugged like no tomorrow. “Oh! Meet my friends Kihyun and Misoo.” You directed the young men. “Uh, Kai.. you can let go now.” “S-Sorry, it’s been a while since I saw you.” He moved back a bit with a shy grin. Opening your arms to give Sehun a hug, someone covered your eyes making you guess who they are. "There's too many of you! How could I possibly know who it is!?" You tried to turn around pulling his hands off your eyes, however you felt yourself being lifted off the ground. "Hey! P-Put me down! Hajima!!!" "__________! I missed you so much! More than every member here! Did you miss me as well?" Tao spun you around in a tight hug attacking you with all types of questions about you and him. "Yes, yes, okay! I missed you as well Tao, now can you please put me down?" Setting you down gently he pulled you in for another hug. "Man, they really miss you __________." Kihyun was surprised from all the hugs they kept giving you. Misoo on the other hand felt a bit jealous, but what could she do? It was only natural. Plus today was your day to spend time with them. "I'm so pumped for this club! I can't wait to dance and drink!" Suho told Xiumin with a wide grin. "Wait.. what? A club?" You asked furrowing your eyebrows at Lay and Chanyeol. "Uhhh.." Lay went blank. He couldn't think of an excuse to make it sound better. "Chanyeol you better tell me what's going on!" You sternly tell him. "It-It's not as bad as you think __________, y-you see, we wan-" "Listen __________, Your friends have been suffering from their stressful lives and so have we. Now just this once, how about we all have fun tonight, yes?" Misoo admitted firmly. Feeling lied to, you turn to Chanyeol and punch his arm then punched Lay on the shoulder. "Okay, fine. But don't ever trick me again!" "Thank you!" Kihyun hugged you and ran up to the entrance with a few members. This might be good for all of you, yet you have a gut feeling something might go wrong.

Lights flashing all over the place you try to search for Misoo but she was no longer in sight. She was always like this in parties. Even in stores, she would just take off without saying anything. Unlike Kihyun who always stays by your side. "I got us a booth." Kris shouts over the music. "What? Say that again?" You raise your voice leaning closer to him. "I got us- Never mind." Kris decided to take your hand showing you to the tables along with everyone else following right behind. It was pretty dark inside but you can still see your friend's faces sort of thanks to the lights bouncing everywhere. You sit in the booth taking out your phone putting it on vibrate since leaving it on the loudest volume won't do justice in a club. "How are you __________?" Someone asks. Looking across from the table, you notice your friend Yeojin. "What are you doing here!?" Taken aback from her unexpected visit, you slide over to hug her. "I heard there was a "party" going on from Kihyun." Yeojin air quoted. "You were in on this as well!?" Yeojin nodded. "What are you still sitting? Go dance with your friends!" She urged you. "I at dancing." "Lies. Don't start that with me! You know you can dance! You just haven't showed your full potential." She smiled scooting out of the booth. "Well if you aren't going to dance with them, then I will.. if you don't mind." "Go right ahead. They're probably tired of dancing with the same ." Yeojin looks out into the dance floor and sees Kai and Suho dancing with each other while Misoo tried to get in between them. "Yeah, sure."

Still sitting at the table you laugh at how Chanyeol, Chen, Tao, and Kris are taking shots of vodka or tequila every time they would cuss. "Did you guys order all of these shots?" You notice all the small glasses that begin to pile up in the center. "Well, I was suppose to pay for it but Misoo and Kihyun kept insisting." Kris responded leaning very close to you. Of course she would do this. She wanted to get everyone drunk. Well there's no going back since almost all the boys are already reeking of alcohol. "Speak of the devil.." You jokingly say to yourself. Misoo walked over with Suho holding onto his waist. "You guys! C'mon, let's dance! Tao, let's go and find Sehunnie!!! He needs to dance with us!" Tao stood up almost loosing his balance. "Woah.. , okay, just sayin' I am not  drunk guys!" Chanyeol widened his eyes "Yah, take a shot! You just cussed!" Tao grabbed a glass and left with the pair.

The bass from the music vibrated the floors as everyone was dancing or conversing drinking away their problems. Slowly going into your thoughts, Chen pulled you right out of them. "You're not gonna drink?" He scooted over to you. "No, well.. I don't know.. probably not." Chen stretched his arm over your shoulders and sat even closer. "Just drink 2, the maximum. You don't need to get drunk or anything, but try loosening up. You look kind of stiff to be honest." Well, he had a point. You were a bit tense and maybe a few small drinks wouldn't kill you? The boys watched you down the first shot and cheered loudly. "So _________ does drink, but can you hold your liquor well?" Chanyeol teased you. "Shut up Chanyeol! I'm actually a pretty good drinker compared to my friends over there." You gestured with a nod. "You sure?" He grabbed another shot filled to the rim sliding it over to you. "I think he just challenged you." Kris commented with a smirk. "Bring it."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Muahahahahahaha IT'S GETTING GOOD! lol idk if it is tbh hehe ^^; 2nd part is up /cheers/ Thank you for waiting patiently~ (tbh when I write stories like this I just want to publish the whole enchilada haha but no, I need to take it slow. I can't just throw this whole thing right in your faces! ~_~)