Manipulators

[Exo Scenario] When They Trick You To Go Clubbing With Them (Version 1)

"Did you bring the dvd’s?" You asked Misoo as she walked in the living room with a pillow and a messenger bag. "Of course I did! I wouldn’t forget!" She replied with a frown. "Just making sure because you forget alot of things." Kihyun reminded Misoo as she put her hands on her hips glaring. "Do I?" You and Kihyun look at each other then back at Misoo nodding. "Fine, you win this time.." It was a Thursday night, none of you had work on Friday or the weekend so you decided to spend a few days with your best friends. Kihyun has been your friend since fifth grade, she knew you very well. Misoo met you at a concert a few years back and you both connected so quickly. You could say you were more close to Misoo, after all she clearly lives within walking distance from you while Kihyun had to drive atleast two hours to your house. “So how was today Kihyun?” You ask grabbing a handful of popcorn. “Hectic. I really dislike our team leader, he doesn’t even know what he’s doing!” Kihyun shook her head thinking back on what happened earlier today. “Yah, I thought you were going to quit that job as soon as you got your last pay check.” “I know, but as soon as I was about to tell my boss, they shoved another assignment down my throat.” You nod your head understanding your friend’s difficulties then continued to eat popcorn watching the movie.

Popping in the last movie, Kihyun was out like a light after forty five minutes as you and Misoo talked about your conflicts in life. Taking small glimpses at the screen you listen intently to Misoo as she let’s out all her frustrations. “I don’t understand life anymore, I just want to sleep forever and forget about work and bills and- ugh!” She covers her face with a pillow and sighs. “Yeah, same here. I don’t understand why money and jobs are so important. Look at the cavemen before us! They didn’t have to pay for anything!” You complained quietly. “You’re right with that one, but they did teach themselves… some things.” “True, but you know what I mean, right?” Misoo nodded and turned to the t.v seeing the ending credits scroll down. Grabbing the remote lazily, she turned off the dvd player then the television. “I think we should wake up Kihyun and go to bed.” You suggested with a yawn.

The next morning Misoo woke up abruptly hearing a vibration go off. She rubbed her eyes looking around the lit room. “Ughhh what time is it?” She scratched her head feeling around for her phone. Finally finding it under the blankets she the screen and read 6:15am. “Who the hell is calling at this time?!” Getting out of bed carefully, Misoo searched around the room for the sound. Inspecting your side of the bed she saw your phone light up and vibrate again. Misoo looked at the caller id and furrowed her eyebrows. “Who the heck is dorkyeol?” She tilted her head puzzled. “__________, wake up!” She shook you. Pushing her hand away you groaned and pulled the covers over your body. “__________! Someone is calling you, wake up!” She shook you harder then slapped your . Sitting up quickly you turn over and give her a death glare. “Stop doing that and answer your phone!” She stated. Reaching for your cell you press the green button. “What do you want Chanyeol?” You tell him in a raspy tone. “Oh, did you just wake up? I can tell by the tone in your voi-” “What do you need.” You repeat your question in annoyance. Chanyeol knew you weren’t the best in the morning. That’s why he would always call you in the afternoon, but right now, it was important. “Mianhae, I wanna know if you want to hang out with us after practice.” “No, I wanna sleep.” You yawn loudly hearing Chanyeol laugh at your state. “C’mon __________ I haven’t- I mean, we haven’t seen you in a long time! How long has it been? A year?” “..eleven months..” You correct him beginning to doze off. “See, that’s alot!” You sigh lightly rubbing your eyes. “Mian, call me back in five hours.” “__________ wait! I nee-” Hanging up the cell phone you drop it next to your side trying to sleep once again. It’s not that you were mad at him for calling, you just really wanted to sleep.

Twenty minutes passed and you were finally falling back into a deep sleep until a vibration went off next to your arm. “Dammit Chanyeol..” You pick up the phone and see a message from Chen instead. -Did you receive giraffe boy’s call?- Squinting your eyes you type -Yes- and hit send. Closing your eyes you hear another vibration seconds later. -So are you coming?- “I just wanna rest.. that’s all!” You whine to yourself. Hesitating to answer another message pops up. -__________… __________!! Come visit us! Pleeaasee? *pouts*- Running your fingers through your hair you simply put -…- then re-closing your phone. Only three minutes go by and out of nowhere a strange long vibrating sound comes from your phone… again. You sit up weirded out and see tons of messages send in from almost all the members. “What the hell?! Why is it like this!?” You stared at it for a minute seeing all the texts pile up. Opening your cellular one last time you realize you’re in a chat room with all the members. “No wonder.” You read all of them and you still weren’t convinced. Some of the members even used aegyo and called you cute nicknames and it didn’t change your mind one bit. Before you could type to tell them that you aren’t coming today, Xiumin sent a message to you outside of the group chat. -If you don’t want to come over it’s okay, but I think you should… they miss you alot. I miss you __________. ^_^- You smiled and saw another show up. -Plus I’ll buy you food. (and me :D) We can keep this between you and me, okay?- Dang it, he knows your weakness very well. It was always Xiumin that could get you to do things so easily. Damn him and his food!

"Hey, i’m going to visit my guy friends, you wanna come along?" Misoo and Kihyun were already dressed for their trip to the mall, however they didn’t mind hanging out with your friends as well. "Sure." Arriving in front of a building two blocks down from their company, you show your friends how to sneak in from the side without being seen by fangirls. You watch them cautiously and see a tall boy open the side door for them. "Phew, that was close." "What was close?" Jumping from a young man’s voice, you turn to see Xiumin smiling at you. "Yah! You scared me half to death Xiumin!" You punch his shoulder pouting. "Mianhae, but look what I got." Xiumin put his hand out from behind his back revealing a bag of food. "Oh, these are my favorites! You know me too well." Taking the bag, Xiumin finds a cafe to sit in front of far away from the company building. "Yah, why are you dressed like this? You’re usually in your cool airport outfits or whatever." Xiumin laughs at your question watching you eat Kimchijeon. "If I wear that I’ll sweat too much in practice. Plus fangirls will notice me easily." "Ohhhhhh I see." You nod stuffing your face with the kimchi pancake. The corners of Xiumin’s mouth curled up little by little at how you ate, he thought it was kinda cute. Taking out chopsticks he joined you continuing the conversation.

In the practice room Kihyun and Misoo introduced themselves to exo and observe the area. “It’s kinda small in here.” Misoo bluntly says. “Yeah, but you get used to it.” Suho replies politely. “So where is __________?” Sehun questioned the girls. “I don’t know, she was watching us from afar making sure we didn’t get noticed by your fans.” Kyungsoo casually walks in typing on his phone. “Has anyone seen Minseok hyung? I can’t find him and he isn’t answering my calls or texts.” Chanyeol looks over to the girls then back at Kyungsoo. “I think I know where he is.” He nods his head slowly figuring it out. “Where?” Kyungsoo sits next to Chanyeol waiting for his response. “He’s obviously with __________ right now. I bet they went somewhere to eat!” “I doubt that, Minseok hyung already ate with us two hours ago.” Chen added. “Still, it’s Minseok hyung we’re talking about.” “True.” Misoo cleared and smiled. “I have a question; if you guys are idols, have you ever been to a club?” All the boys go silent glancing at each other. “I’ll take that as a no.” Kihyun said in a low tone. “Well, we almost went to a club.. like, we walked by one..” “That doesn’t count.” Misoo returned quickly. “Well, we do want to go to a club atleast once this year.” Kai sat on the floor playing with his hat. “Yeah, I wanna let out my stress at a club.” Luhan complained. “Oh really?” Misoo smirked.

Sitting in a circle in the dance room, all the members deprecated about they’re daily routine to Misoo and Kihyun. “Wow, that’s really tough. I didn’t know it was that bad for idols.” “Yeah.. it is.” Chanyeol commented. “Well, how about this, tonight we should all go out to a club.” “Tonight? Are you serious?” Kris asked in excitement. “Yup, so are you free?” “Heck yeah I am!” Chanyeol shouted in thrill. The members shushed him making sure they kept this on the down low. “Sorry.” He apologized in a whisper. “Are all of you able to go?” Jihyun asked the boys one last time. “Of course!” Baekhyun answered for all of them. “Wait! What about __________? She doesn’t like going to clubs.” “Really?!” Tao widened his eyes shocked. “She says it’s not really “her thing”.” Kihyun air quotes. “I know, she’s stressed out as well and I want her to come along.” Misoo sadly confesses. “Don’t worry, we’ll get her to go. I have a plan.” Chanyeol reassured her.

Coming back from spending time with Xiumin, Chanyeol and Lay are the only members inside the practice room. Greeting your friends with a wave, you sit next to them asking if Kihyun and Misoo went home safely. “ No need to worry__________, they’re fine.” “That’s a relief. So where are the other members?” You look out to the empty hall. “Schedules.” You nod understanding. “__________, are you doing anything tonight? Lay asks you with a with a grin revealing his dimples. “Probably just relaxing at home, why?” Chanyeol clears his throat. “Because… there’s a party around 10pm and um.. it’s one of our good friends. He let us invite a few friends of our own.” You sit there wondering why they’re telling you this until it clicked. “Wait, you.. are inviting.. me?” You point to yourself surprised. Lay laughs at your silliness. “So are you coming? It’ll be fun!” He tells you sweetly. Thinking on the request you actually rather stay home, but you haven’t been to a party in a long time. “Alright, i’ll go.” Chanyeol held down his evil laugh trying not to ruin the plan. “Great, we’ll pick you up at 9.”

________________________________________________________________________________________

/Dances/ I'm so happy I finally get to post this!! I've been working on it NON-STOP! I feel so proud of my work hahaha sorry >_< anyways, I wonder if you can kind of tell who is ONE of the main guys muahahahahaaaa!!! ignore my evil laugh. Comment if you know who or just leave your thoughts on this for me! I like hearing what you have to say! Hopefully your Monday wasn't so bad after reading this or other stories ^_^/