Describe The Night

[Exo Scenario] When They Trick You To Go Clubbing With Them (Version 1)

Setting down his empty glass, Sehun let’s out a sigh. “I’m getting hungry, wanna go eat somewhere nearby?” He suggested. “Yeah, I don’t wanna be here when it turns ugly. You know how Suho hyung gets with Kris hyung and Kyungsoo hyung.” Tao reminded them. Leaving the club trying not to fall over their feet, the trio found a small restaurant across the street down a few blocks. After ordering their food, Baekhyun noticed a small group of girls walk in discussing their favorite artists. “Aishh, of all people to show up.” He covered his face making sure they didn’t see him. “Hyung, what’s wrong?” Tao questioned him as he tried to look back at the group. “Don’t! Don’t turn around!” Baekhyun pulled on his arm. “Ow oww! Waeyo?” He rubbed his arm. “Do you not recognize those girls!?” He whispered harshly. Tao shook his head “No, why?” “Hyung! It’s those crazy fans from yesterday!” Sehun informed them. “Keep your voice down! Do you want to be caught!?” Baekhyun scolded the maknae. Once the food arrived, the three of them sat quietly eating making sure they weren’t seen, hearing their crazed fans talk obnoxiously loud about how handsome exo were and how they wanted to date the majority of the group.

Back at the club where everyone was still drinking and dancing away, you were sitting at a table with Luhan. “So how are you feeling now cutie?” He shouted over the loud music. “I’m… pretty good handsome.” You reply with a wink and a laugh. “You sure? Because you look very drunk to me, like.. you’re about to fall over.” Luhan sat closer to you with a wide grin. “Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself? You are the one that looks wasted.” You rest your chin on your hand. “Me?! Wasted? I’m not wasted.” He widened his eyes feeling shocked by your words. “If not wasted, then what are you?” You asked him waiting patiently. “I’m.. in love.” “In love?” You asked puzzled. Luhan nodded excitedly with a cheesy smile. “You, I’m in love with you.” Luhan revealed easily. “This confession is for you, and I want you to like me back.” Luhan paused then continued “This love I have for you is greater than Xiumin’s, Tao’s, Lay’s, and Chanyeol’s put together!” He declared. Luhan stood up as he helped you stand up. “I can prove it!” He announced. Luhan leaned in for a kiss until he fell back down into his seat passed out. Standing there confused and surprised you called over Kris to help you with Luhan. “Well, that was unexpected..” You tell yourself quietly.

After that interesting incident you saw Chanyeol walking out of the club with keys in his hand. You knew you had to stop this tall drunk. How could he think that he’s able to handle a steering wheel in that state? You weren’t going to stand and watch. There’s no way in hell that you were gonna let him drive away! Catching up to Chanyeol you snatched the keys out of his hand and put them down your dress. “Hey, what the hell __________!?” Chanyeol glared at you. “Why are you being like this!? You know you can’t drive Chanyeol.” You rebuked him as you swayed a bit. Chanyeol could only laugh at your behavior. “It’s not funny Chanyeol! Stop laughing, I’m being serious.” You tell him in annoyance. “__________, I wasn’t gonna drive anywhere, I wanted to hang out in the car for a bit.” He told you with a giggle. Feeling slight embarrassment, you press your lips together looking away from him. “Oh..” That was all you could say. “Mind if I join you?” You ask hoping he would let you off the hook. “Sure, but I’m gonna need those keys back.” He pointed at your chest. Looking down your dress you let out a sheepish laugh. “Unless you want me to reach in and grab them.. or something else on accident.” Your face began to turn red, this ert would say something like that. Reaching down your dress you pull out the keys and smile. “No thanks, I got them.”

Baekhyun couldn’t take it anymore. The past twenty minutes were agonizing for the three boys. Praying none of the fangirls would notice them as they ate their meals. It was too intense for Sehun and Tao since most of the girls kept talking about just the two of them compared to the other members. “Hyung, I need to use the restroom.” Baekhyun turned his head to shoot a death glare at Tao. “Really!? At a time like this!? Can’t you wait until we leave?” He complained in frustration. “I can’t hold it any longer.” He crossed his legs squirming in his seat. “Fine, fine! Go quickly! By the time you come back we’ll be walking out the door.” Tao nodded and shot up from his seat putting on his hood running towards the washrooms. “What’s up with that guy?” One of the girl turns to look over. “He probably ate too much.” Another replied. “Well I need to use the restroom as well.” The other fangirl announced walking to the ladies room.

Exiting the bathroom area, Tao walks over to the table where s were but stops when they’re nowhere to be seen. “Where did they.. oh yeah! They’re probably outside.” Tao turns around in a hurry however, he bumps into another person causing them both to almost lose their balance. “Sorry, I’m sorry… sorry.” He apologizes bowing quickly. “No, I should be the one apologizing. I’m so sorry, I was-” Looking up at Tao the girl gasps recognizing the idol. “Y-You.. Y-You’re-.. E-Ex.. Ex..” Tao gasps with widen eyes shaking his hand denying. “OMO! IT’S EXO!” The girl shrieks running to hug him. All the girls in the booth turn their heads to Tao as they charge at him with open arms. “No I’m not! No I’m not!! Don’t do this!!!” Tao ran out of the restaurant seeing Sehun and Baekhyun as one of them hands him a bag. “Run, run, run!” He shouts at s pushing them forward. “Dammit Tao!” Baekhyun growled at him. “It’s not my fault, okay! I was just using the restroom an-” “No, it is your fault you had to use the ing bathroom didn’t you!” “You guys shut up and run! Righ now it doesn’t matter if Tao caused this or not! Just run!” 

The trio were only a few blocks down from the club and they would be free from the crazy fans. “C’mon guys, we’re almost there!” Sehun told s as he controls his breathing. Crossing the street, Tao loses his balance and almost trips, however, he drops his bag as all the food spreads on the cross walk. “F- No! Crap!” He cries out stopping in shock. Sehun sees no longer running from the fangilrs and turns back to get him. “What the are you doing!?” He yelled to . Grasping his wrist, Sehun pulled Tao along down the side walk catching up to Baekhyun. 

Relaxing in the car with Chanyeol, you turn on the radio at a low volume as he talks to you about his schedules. Sharing a few laughs with him, you begin to tell him about your week and how you felt about work. It was pretty tiring for you, yet you enjoyed your job. “So now that you’ve finally let loose for once, maybe work won’t be as stressful as it use to be.” He told you as he reclined in the driver seat. “I guess you’re right about that.” You answer him turning the volume up a level. “I need to tell you something __________.” Facing Chanyeol you nod listening intently. “Ever since the day I invited you to our practice room, I liked you. I know it’s only been six months but.. I really like you.” You were silent. Another confession in one day, how is that possible? You know you liked one of these boys but how were you going to let down the others carefully? Staying quiet will do no good. You need to speak up and tell him how you really feel. It’s a shame you weren’t able to tell Xiumin or Luhan but right now, you can tell Chanyeol. “Chanyeol, I’m very shocked to hear this but.. I think I-” “HAJIMA! Stop chasing us!” A voice cried out from the side of the parking lot. “Is that.. Baekhyun?” You step out of the car to search for the young man then catching a glimpse of the three boys running towards you and Chanyeol. “Run Chanyeol hyung! It’s our crazy fans! Run now!” Sehun pulled Chanyeol along with them. Tao on the other hand hid behind you as the screeching girls passed by the both of you. “That was close.” Tao sighed.

Sitting on the hood of the car, Tao explained what happened to them in detail. “Jeez, I’m surprised your still in one piece.” You put your hand on his shoulder. “I know right? But the sad thing is I dropped my food as I ran plus Baekhyun is blaming me for this.” He hung his head pouting. “Don’t listen to him, he’s just jealous that the fangirls recognized you faster than him.” Tao laughed at your words feeling comforted. “Thanks.” Giving him a small smile you lay down on the hood of the car staring at the sky. “You know this feel like?” You ask him. “What?” “A scene out of a movie.” You laughed silently. “It does, all we need is a romantic confession.” He added. Your expression changed, “How about some ending credits.” You commented in a serious tone. “I don’t think ending credits are good. I prefer a confession, like this one.” Eyeing Tao in confusion you suddenly feel him take your hand in his. “__________, I am confessing my feelings for you. I know it may not be as romantic as it could be but, I hope my true feelings are more than a romantic setting for you.” You didn’t know what to do anymore. This was getting out of hand. It’s purely insane how these guys were expressing their love to you. It was becoming overwhelming and you decided to not tell any of them how you felt on this night.

Returning to the VIP room with everyone, Kyungsoo suggests they should all stay at a hotel close by. “I think most of us are done for the night.” “Yeah, let’s call it a night.” Baekhyun responded. “I heard you guys were chased by fans, are you okay?” “Yeah, we’re fine. Just extremely exhausted that’s all.” Sehun bluntly told Kihyun. Misoo laughed at Kihyun and Sehun. “Suho hyung and I will go dance some more!” Kris called out. “No more dancing! We need to go to the hotel hyung.” Kyungsoo stated. “Fine, but they better have a karaoke machine there.” Suho sternly told all the members with a glare.

Gathering everyone into the cars, You sat silently in between Kihyun and Misoo. “Yah, what’s wrong with you__________?” Looking up at your friend you fake a smile and tell her everything is fine. “I think the alcohol drained you out, huh?” Kihyun commented with a smirk. “What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked turning around in the passenger seat. “When __________ drinks, she becomes a different person. Like she will be very naughty and all!” Kihyun laughed. “But it’s worse when she’s wasted. She’s just-” “Shut up!” You cover . “Yah, stop it! I’m just trying to warn them okay!” She teased you. “You may think she’s a bit drunk right now but she’s close to being wasted. You should be prepared… it’s not pretty.” Misoo added more.

Checking in to the rooms, you head to the elevator with Misoo, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Tao, and Luhan. Of course, it had to be these members. Misoo was the only one conversing with the boys until you reached the floor you were all staying on. It wasn’t awkward for them but it was very awkward for you due to all their confessions. Standing in front of the room, Misoo swipes the card and opens the door. Chanyeol walks in first and turns on the lights observing the room. “This is pretty nice.” He admits. Once the rest of the group comes up, they open their room that is linked with the other. “Hey Xiumin, look.” Kris opens the linking door walking into the other room closing it. Xiumin laughs then knocks on the door. “Who’s there?” Kris shouts from the other side. “It’s Lay.” “Ha, very funny Xiumin.” Kris re-opens the door seeing a laughing Xiumin. “This is really fun!” Xiumin continues to laugh with Kris. “Omo! They have a karaoke machine!” Suho yells out to everyone. “Let’s go! C’mon everyone! Let’s go sing!!” Suho runs down the hall into the karaoke room. “Don’t you think we sing enough?” Baekhyun lazily walks over. “Yeah, we do it almost all day. I also need to rest my voice. I am Exo’s main vocal!” Kyungsoo expressed. “You’re not the only main vocal!” Chen tells Kyungsoo feeling offended. “Mian..” Kyungsoo smiles in embarrassment rubbing the back of his head. 

Starting a song, Suho holds up his mic and begins to perform for everyone in the room. “Ah, this hyung. Did he really have to sing our song?” Kai shook his head slowly. Halfway through the song Chanyeol grabbed Kai and a few more members joining the little performance. Watching the boys perform was fascinating. They way they sang and danced so freely made you admire them for their hard work even more. To be honest this performance was the best compared to seeing them on stage as professionals. More songs were played as some members danced and sang to you or your friends. Soon it became a battle after Xiumin challenged Tao and Lay. “If I win I get to sing a duet with Kihyun, Misoo or __________!” Chen scoffed at s and shook his head, “There’s no way you will win, I am exo’s main vocal remember?” Kyungsoo shot up from his seat and glared. “I would say something about your comment but strangely I’m rooting for you.” He sat back down talking with Baekhyun and Kihyun. “I wanna have a duet with Chanyeol!” Misoo called out. Chanyeol turned to look at her with a shy smile then glanced over at you.

After the long battle, Chanyeol won. “Since I have won, I would like to know if..” Chanyeol looked at Misoo and Kihyun then you. He didn’t want Misoo to feel bad, but she shouldn’t since it’s his choice. “Will you sing a duet with me __________?” He asked you on one knee with two mics. “Eyyy so cheesy!” Baekhyun shouted. “Aishhh it’s so cheesy! This is cringe worthy!” Sehun and Kyungsoo joined in. You really didn’t want to go up and sing yet you didn’t want to disappoint either. it up, you grabbed a mic and stood next to him. The duet wasn’t so bad, you both harmonized well! You even got encouraging cheers from your friends and a hug from Kihyun to loosen your nerves. “You were great!” Chen complimented you. “Thanks.” You replied shyly. “I think she’s able to take any of your places, you were really good __________.” Kihyun nudged Kris. “Shut up Kihyun! Don’t say that!” “But it’s true!” Misoo stated. “I agree, maybe you could be our thirteenth member!” Xiumin joked as s laughed in agreement.

Four in the morning and you were all still singing songs. Realizing the time, Kris told s to wrap it up since they had a busy schedule in a few hours. “Aw, fine.. have it your way..” Suho put the mic away and turned off the machine. Heading back to the room, everyone was talking and laughing away. The loud commotion almost woke up other guests causing you to tell a few boys off. “Shhh, you guys are being too loud.” You scold them in a whisper. “Mianhae.” Lay whispered back.

Sound asleep in the rooms, practically three of you would share a bed while one would be on the couch. This night was pretty out of control but you didn’t mind it one bit. Tonight was actually a night that you will treasure for a long time. There were some ups and downs but it turned out okay, right?

Returning home, you were on the phone thanking Kihyun and Misoo for the night out. “See, you needed this!” Kihyun told you happily. “I’m glad you had alot of fun but I told you so.” Misoo responded. “I know, I know. Yes, you were right. Well, I’m gonna let you go now, see you soon!” Hanging up your phone, you go into your messages and open up the chat room you had with the exo members. -Just wanted to say thanks for tricking me last night, it was fun~- Laying down on your bed you let out a quick sigh and close your eyes until a vibration was heard. -No problem! :3- -You are welcome __________!!!- -Told ya it was gonna be good- All the boys sent in their replies along with a small conversation between one another about their next fansign and performance. Leaving the chat room, you wanted to wait to tell him in person but, you knew it was going to take too long. Knowing some of the members confessed to you, you eventually made a decision on who you wanted to tell your feelings to. You’ve thought about this non stop, contemplating whether to say it or not, or just not do anything about it. I guess you finally made a conclusion since you didn’t care anymore and you really liked him. Typing in your confession, you hesitated to press send but you did after mustering up the courage to do so. Seconds go by and your phone vibrates. It was a call.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

/Applauds/ Last part of this Special Exo Scenario!!! I’m so proud haha ^^ It turned out pretty long but not long where it’s like "oh god no."  I REALLY hope you enjoyed reading this! Whether it be 6 of you or 40 of you! Also what are your thoughts? Did you figure out who the 3 members were before reading this chapter? Was it your bias? hehe XD(Now that this Version is complete BE PREPARED for my 2nd Version! Also, go check out my Luhan Scenario for an alternate version of the "Club Scene" lol~) /hugs you all/ :3