Rejection Or Confession? Such A Tease..

[Exo Scenario] When They Trick You To Go Clubbing With Them (Version 1)

Kyungsoo came out of the restrooms and saw Yeojin and Baekhyun across the way laughing closely with each other. "So the flirting starts." He casually blurted searching for Luhan, Xiumin and Lay. Hearing his name being called out, Kyungsoo looks out to the side of the dance floor and notices Lay stumbling over to him. "I was just about to look for you and the others." Lay stays silent then smiles. "Really? I love you. I love everyone, okay?" He hugs Kyungsoo dragging him back to the dance floor. "Oh no you don't, you're coming with me. Let's sit down for a while." Passing by Baekhyun and Yeojin, Lay sees Xiumin dancing over to Suho and Sehun pushing Kai out of the way. "Hyung, really!?" Kai complained leaving the crowd of dancing bodies deciding to spend time with Baekhyun.

"So I was wondering Yeojin, wanna go out some time? Maybe on Tuesday?" Baekhyun leaned against the wall trying to act cool. Sadly for Yeojin, she was already drunk swaying back and forth. "I'm sorry.. but... I have a boyfriend so... bye." She apologized wandering over to Misoo. "O-Okay then... whatever." Not exactly excepting the rejection, Baekhyun turned to grab another drink until he met Kai in front of his face. "Dammit Kai, don't do that! You made me jump." "Yeah, yeah, you'll get over it. So what should we do?" Kai leaned on the wall silently. "Let's go to the bar, I need alot of drinks" Baekhyun ordered. "I noticed." Kai commented.

Back at the booth Kris was up and about with Tao checking girls out while you were downing shots still.  "Give up?" Chanyeol asks drinking two shots quickly. "Nope." You grab a shot. Experiencing this weird feeling brings back memories, memories your friends didn't want to be reminded of. It made you more relaxed yet excited. You don't know how to explain it.  Chen sat there drinking beside you however, he was starting to worry for the both of you. He wanted your challenge to end yet he was amused at the same time. Sehun came up from behind Chanyeol and put his phone down on the table. "Hey, scoot. I wanna sit." He pushed Chanyeol making room for himself. "So what's going on here?" Sehun asked Chen. "They're having a challenge." He plainly said with a smile. "Can I join?" He reached for a shot. "Aniyo!" Chen raised his voice at the maknae. "You're no fun." Sehun made a disapproving expression taking a shot into his hand anyways. "Yah, how many have you had?" Chanyeol questioned the young boy. "Calm down, it's only my third." "Alright, just making sure." He eyed Sehun. After having a good time, Suho and Kihyun suggested heading to another club. "Well I know I can drive us, but who's gonna drive the others?" Kyungsoo asked Kihyun. "I will drive us!" Chanyeol shouted standing up. "No you're not! You drank too much!" You shot him down. "Well you can't either." "I never offered pabo!" You glared lightly at him. "I guess I can drive since I didn't drink." "Yet.." Chen told Kai walking by. "Then it's settled. I'll lead the way, okay?" Kyungsoo walked out of the club with his group heading to the car as Kai followed along taking out his keys.

Inside a bigger club, more drinks were brought out. "Dude, how did you get us into a VIP room?" Suho grabbed a fancy menu off a small coffee table skimming through it. "It wasn't that hard, plus I know a friend who works here." Kris sat down on the huge black sofa satisfied. "We even get a nice view of the club." Kyungsoo stood in front of the huge glass window watching everyone dance. "A few of us are already down there, but if anyone gets down right wasted they need to stay here with supervision." Kris stated in a serious tone. Everyone nodded understanding.

"Dance with me!" "No, dance with me __________!" "Shut up you guys, she's dancing with me tonight." All the boys were asking you for a dance yet you weren't sure who to choose. "I think i'm gonna sit a bit longer." You back away slowly finding an empty table. "Fine, but i'm coming for you in a bit!" Luhan shouted. "Not if I get to her first!" Baekhyun and Tao yelled out to Luhan in unison. Sitting alone at the table, Yeojin came up to you almost losing her balance. "_________ why are you sitting here!? Dance with me!" Yeojin took your hand trying to pull you up. "No, I don't want to Yeojin." "Pleaseeee __________." If you don't, you need to drink with me." Thinking about it you would rather drink since dancing isn't one of your best traits. "Let's drink."

It was the tenth shot and Yeojin was seriously wasted. You sat up swaying getting ready to take her up to the VIP room. "Crap, __________ get a hold.. of yourself!" You held on the the side of the table as you help Yeojin stand on her feet. "Yeojin, you need to walk as well. Don't make this difficult." Finally entering the room where Kyungsoo was keeping an eye on Lay, you laid her on the couch and put Kihyun's cardigan on her. Viewing the dance floor you suddenly had an urge to dance. It's probably the alcohol taking over, or maybe not? Seeing all the people have fun made you want to be part of the action as well. It might be good for you to let go and be wild for a bit.

Leaving the VIP room you search for your friends in the dancing crowd. You begin to dance to the rhythm as you lock your eyes on your friends having a mini dance battle. Feeling great and energized, you start to dance with Misoo as the boys go wild seeing you. Suho pulls you to him and rests his hands on your hips. Getting jealous Tao takes you away from him and brings you even closer to his body. Halfway through the song, you can feel Tao's hands move down to your slowly. "Someone is trying to get some ." You tell him straightforwardly. "Should I?" He whispered in your ear. You widen your eyes as you feel him grasp your . Your temperature starts to rise as your heartbeat pounds with the bass. Moving away from Tao you dance over to Kris who was previously dancing with a random girl. "So, you've decided to join me." He announces cockily.  Nodding with a smirk you press your chest to his torso and turn your back to him dancing. He never seen this side of you. It was entirely different from the sober you, and he liked it. "You know you look very y in a dress. You should wear them often." He suggests speaking close to your ear. "Maybe." You answer him loudly. "Or nothing." He added in a lower tone moving his hands up on the sides of your waist.

Moving to a different area you find Misoo and dance with her closing your eyes feeling the music. A set of hands unexpectedly take a hold of your waist making you wonder why Misoo was doing that. You didn't mind but it was a little strange. As the song transitions into another track, you feel her pelvic area press too close to your . Something was off, what was she up to? Was she trying to turn on your guy friends with this? Turning your head you see Kai smirk as you both danced. Feeling relieved in a way you thought it would be nice to give him a hard time. You began to grind on his crotch and giggled when his hands would tighten on your dress. Boys were so easy. Kai couldn't handle it anymore, if he stayed with you any longer he would end up with a . You patted your shoulder as he left the dance floor trying to calm himself.

Wiping the sweat off your neck exiting the dance floor, someone grabs your hand pulling you towards the side. "What do you think you're doing!?" You push the stranger. "__________, it's me! Jaehyun!" Recognizing your friends boyfriend, you quickly apologize then asked him why he was here. "I actually got a call from Yeojin but she wasn't saying anything. She was mumbling or I don't know. The point is, I was worried so I called to ask her friends and now I'm here." "She might of dialed you but let me take you to her, she's in the VIP room." Showing Jaehyun to the VIP room, he wakes up Yeojin and takes her home. After telling Kyungsoo who the guy was since he was keeping an eye on Lay in the room, Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "That's her boyfriend?" Kyungsoo closes the door once the couple left the room. "Yeah, why?" Kyungsoo giggled to himself shaking his head. "Baekhyun definitely can't compete for her." Ignoring Kyungsoo, you walk over to Lay gesturing him to take out an ear phone. "Here, I brought you coffee or water with honey, your pick." You show him both drinks. "Thanks __________." Lay takes the water with honey and drinks some of it.

Wanting to use the restroom to fix your hair and make up, you bump into Xiumin who was standing by a set of stairs alone with a beer. "Why are you all alone? You should be with your friends." Xiumin swirls the alcohol inside the glass green bottle silently. "I know I should but.." "But what?" You tilt your head. "Can I ask you something?" He lowers the glass bottle to his side. "Of course." Xiumin moved closer to you. "Who do you like?" Giving him a smile you say "I like all of you, why wouldn't I?" Xiumin had a serious expression "That's not what I meant. I mean, do you like any of the guys here?" He asked once more. Falling silent you began to think. Xiumin suddenly took you out of your thoughts. "Because.. I like you." He confessed looking at you. He didn't look away, he wasn't going to until you gave him an answer. Staring back at him you broke eye contact by scanning your heels briefly. You were about to say something until Misoo and Kihyun barged out of the bathroom linking arms with Xiumin. "Why are you two being loners? C'mon!" They dragged you to the bar where Kris and Suho were. Xiumin was annoyed. He was also upset at how your friends interrupted his important conversation with you, and most of all, he might of made things awkward between you and him.

________________________________________________________________________

I didn't want to make this rated m since it's not that rated (in a way) so if it made you feel uncomfortable.. i'm sorry ~_~ ehehehe... Let me know what you think about this chapter! I'm still writng up the next part so wait just a little bit longer~ (forgive me if I made any mistakes :/) [side note: I think i'll tag the 2 (maybe 3 - 4) members on this whole thing once it's completed.]