Astomis

Running With Wolves: Magic, Spells and Creatures Guidebook

astomis
    
 

HELLHOUNDSh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

There, right beside the librarian’s table, stands a tall man. Your heart starts beating so hard it’s the only sound in your ears, because the man has no mouth.

 
 
 
 
 


» Astomis are non-Earthy beings who come to different magic creatures in their dreams.

» They have no mouths, they have shining, golden eyes, and are unusually tall.

» They appear to others dressed in long, black robes, and their skin and clothes is often covered with something similar to moss, which indicates that they're connected to nature. Some of them appear wearing bright, light clothes.

» If they have something specific to tell you, they'll use images and sensations to get their message across. Otherwise, they usually just show up in your dreams and stare at you warningly.  

» They're peaceful, good beings, who warn about danger. 

 

 

 APPEARANCES

 

» chapter twenty-three

» chapter thirty-nine

» chapter forty-one

 
 

You open your eyes sluggishly, seeing an Astomi again. The same one as previously, this beautiful woman in a silk dress.

But this time her dress is stained with blood, her eyes show panic, and she’s gesturing crazily at you, her arms flailing around, her fingers twitching, her whole body rigid. 

layout designed and coded by flamzfox at Cerulean Themes