First day part 1:FAMILY

Soul High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first day of school. it's still early  the classes wont start till 8:15 but the hall was filled with students who are all excited . . .

 

"oh.... this school is big" he murmured as he looked around but with an unamazed expression . . 

as he walked around at the same time looking at the place he bumped in with some student." YAH!! watch where youre. . .wait?!? are you Jimin??PARK JIMIN?? as in the brother of Dara and Bom??" the girls eye widen.

with a cold expression and a tone of voice Jimin said "yes. . can't you read my tag?" he said while looking at the tag on his uniform and then stare at the lady infront of her. Then he went pass throu the girl leaving her with an awe she cant handle the stare Jimin gave her. 

 

Jimin is a freshman, he arives earlier than his sisters so that he can scan and study the school soo it would be easy for him when the class starts  . . . he is a smart kid and full of talents he can sing and dance although its not different in the park family but he is really passionate that made him stand out from the others he is also cold at first but he is sweet and funny and he can be HOT and CUTE at the same time. .

 

 

 

Jimin continued walking, when he saw the dance studio he pushed the door "hmm. . it's open" he walked inside and turn on the lights. Out of his conscience he the music and started dancing . . . he didn't know someone was watching. 

 

 

CHEARIN'S POV

 

Chearin was sleeping on the corner of the dressing room located beside the dance studio she was leaning her head into the wall so she can hear the noise coming from the dance studio, she was about to scold that person but she was amazed on how great the person can dance, so for a few minutes she watched him dance and waited until his finished.

 

"hey! you danced really well you should audition for the dance club" without hesitation chearin talked to Jimin

" thank you for the complement, but . . " before jimin could continue chearin butted in

"really youre saying THANK YOU with that kind of tone?"  chearin said with her usual cold voice 

" ahh . . . sorry CL" Jimin said and smiled a bit

"you know me?" Chearin said with a bit of confusion because she had a hint that Jimin was a freshman and probably didnt know her.

"who wouldn't recognize the famous LeeChearin??" 

"Sorry I thought you're a freshmen"

"i'am"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter